If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#206116 by Milz Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:10 pm
I receive a job offer for a company called Lerkess Group

Would like to know if anyone has receive an offer from them ?

also if this company is legit?

the email goes as .....

Dear (name of person),

Home-Base job (Internet office)?
- It mean you will not have to go to office for a work, you will work at home. You will need only have internet connection to communicate with me, and a mobile for phone talks with our operator.
Where is the home office located?
- It is your home.

You will be working from home. Corporate Headquarters is based in Boston, MA (USA).

Our clients are worldwide and order our services from anywhere at any convenient time. Cash transfers are made at the place of their temporary residence of the future, as the legislation of many countries require tax statements for manufactured remittances. We provide confidential money transfer to our customers. Besides that, we provide solid support to several types of the financial transactions. Your salary will be $ 725/week. With each successful transaction you will receive 5% the total amount of money. This work will take 2-3 hours a day.

On probation period you will process payments through your personal account. When the probation period is completed, our company will open a corporate bank account for this purpose. For safe money transferring, our customers payments, we use bank accounts. Also, we will transfer your salary to your bank account.

This is an easy job as doesn't demand any training sessions. You should follow our instructions. We will report for each task.

We have many years of working in this business.

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about current position.

Are you ready to get started?

Best Regards
Manager, Leah Chapman

LERKESS GROUP
Telephone: +61 (0) 2 8091 2719
Telephone: +61 (0) 3 9005 6607 WEB: WWW.LERKESS.COM
Advertisement

#206117 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Milz wrote:On probation period you will process payments through your personal account.

This sums the whole scam up - they want you to launder the proceeds of crime through your personal bank account. When the scam is discovered, it will be your details that are passed to the authorities and you that is investigated for money laundering.

Please can you post the email addresses used by the scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206129 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am
Email address used by the scammers [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206145 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 am
This site is fake and scammy and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#206207 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:09 pm
Your recent application for Assistant Clerk has been approved by the Personnel Department.
Your abilities appear suitable to the needs Lerkess Group and we offer you a position.

Dear XXX,

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about current position.

At Lerkess, every employee is an important member of the company. I hope that you will accept our offer and that the salary offer is commensurate with your expectations. The decision was a tough one since many qualified people were being considered. However, your creativity and enthusiasm won out over the others. I personally feel that the right choice was made.

What Is the Next Step?
1. Identity document*: scan and send it back
* - To verify your identity you have to send us a scan of your ID, passport or DL. You may use scanner/digital camera/web camera. Your document will only be used for verification purposes and will be stored in a secure area.
2. Employment Agreement: fill-in, print, sign, scan and send it back

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer of employment, please sign the duplicate copy of agreement and return it to me within 3 days. In the event I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatically withdrawn on that date.

Tomorrow we'll give you a call! Please let us know best time to speak with you.

If you disagree with, or do not understand or wish to clarify anything in this offer, please contact me to
discuss any issue you wish to raise.

My best to you in this new undertaking.

Best Regards
Manager, Leah Chapman

LERKESS GROUP
Telephone: +61 (0) 2 8091 2719
Telephone: +61 (0) 3 9005 6607 WEB: WWW.LERKESS.COM

Fake Employment Agreement document

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

BETWEEN: [YOUR NAME] (hereinafter called "Employee"),

AND: THE LERKESS GROUP

an individual with his main address at:

[FULL ADDRESS]

a corporation with its head office located at:

Level 3, 10 Bridge Street, Sydney 2000 Australia

RECITALS

For good consideration, the company employs the employee on the following terms and conditions.

1. Term of Employment.

Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on the date of signing, unless sooner terminated.

Probationary Period: 14 days.

2. Salary.

The Company shall pay Employee a salary of 34 800$/year, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular bi-weekly payroll periods.

Probationary Period: 5% for every completed order.

3. Duties and Position.

The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Assistant Clerk.

Duties:

1. Plan, direct, coordinate the operations of company;

2. Receive/Send payments;

3. Keeping accurate records of operations.

The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.

4. Employee to Devote Part Time to Company.

The Employee will devote part time, 20 hours a week, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and, during this employment, will be allowed to engage in other business activities.

5. Confidentiality of Proprietary Information.

Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.

6. Reimbursement of Expenses.

The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.

7. Vacation.

The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of 2 weeks at full pay.

8. Disability.

In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 1 week, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will be reduced by 50% percent. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 month, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.

9. Termination of Agreement.

Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 5 days' written notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform duties and may be paid regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employee shall not receive severance allowance

Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/ her] duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.

10. Death Benefit.

Should Employee die during the term of employment, the Company shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred.

11. Restriction on Post Employment Compensation.

For a period of 1 year after the end of employment, the Employee shall not control, consult to or be employed by any business similar to that conducted by the company, either by soliciting any of its accounts or by operating within Employer's general trading area.

12. Assistance in Litigation.

Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may become, a party either during or after employment.

13. Effect of Prior Agreements.

This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Company or any predecessor of the Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.

14. Settlement by Arbitration.

Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the London Court of International Arbitration.

Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

15. Limited Effect of Waiver by Company.

Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.

16. Severability.

If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

17. Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees.

The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.

18. Oral Modifications Not Binding.

This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.

The parties hereto agree that facsimile signatures shall be as effective as if originals.

THE EMPLOYEE:

By:

Signature Printed Name

THE COMPANY:

By: Michael Williams, HR Manager

Signature Printed Name

Job Description document:

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: Assistant Clerk

Type: Home Based | Part Time | Online Office

Salary: 2900$/month [34 800$/year]

Hours: 20-25 hours/week

Probationary Period Offer:

14 days; 5% for every completed order.

To become an Assistant Clerk you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. The Assistant Clerk holds a primary management position in a business. The Assistant Clerk’s duties affect the profitability of the business.

COMPANY SERVICES OVERVIEW

Lerkess Group is the chief world company which provides such services as financial risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, consulting in labor power resource and out-tasking.

JOB DUTIES

 Plan, direct, coordinate the operations with customers;

 Receive/Send payments;

 Keeping accurate records of operations.

JOB ACTIVITIES

We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area. Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Assistant Clerk who are in the same area.

After receiving funds Assistant Clerk must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.

WHY DO WE NEED ASSISTANT CLERK? WHAT DOES IT GIVE US?

 Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation);
 Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Assistant Clerk is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required);
 Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer);
 Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our central office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if Assistant Clerk receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch. This is how we reduce terms of payments expectation and can provide a service to the customer more promptly).

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS

 High school diploma or GED;
 Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with internal customers, vendors and management;
 Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
 Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
 Good computer skills;
 Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.

The bit highlighted in red is called money laundering and the penalties for being found guilty of it are severe - it won't be the scammer who is caught, they are hiding behind the anonymity of money transfer services. It will be the person whose bank account the money ends up in.

#224551 by Ramy Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 am
God, it's unbelievable
I was scammed by this site
www.tibcosolutions.com

I really needed the job but it was just too easy to believe it
the same job description, agreement and everything so since they have phone numbers and known addresses why the police is letting them scamming us and putting us in danger of fraud and illegal actions !
#224555 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:01 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Ramy,
I am sorry to hear that you were scammed by these criminals. They hide behind throw away telephone numbers and fake addresses. Many times these scams originate in foreign countries where your local police does not have any jurisdiction.
Please an email showing the connection to this website along with the email addresses and telephone numbers used in the scam. The information will be useful to others who may be searching for information on this scam.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#224603 by Ramy Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:46 pm
Thank you Mike indeed for your support and for shutting down this site

here is all the information I got

**** A summery of information:
Tibco HEAD OFFICE: 5524 NEW ZELAND 171 FEATHERSTON ST. WELLINGTON 6011
a corporation with its head office located at:
AUSTRALIA OFFICE: 48-50 SMITN ST. DARWIN NT 0800

1) E- mails:
[email protected] (First message I sent to them)

[email protected]

2) Phones:
+61 (08) 8120 0502
+61 (03) 9015-7970

**** The detailed information (8 points)

1) Content of the first e-mail that I sent to them

I'm writing to you, in response to your request about an accountant team assistant wanted, ID 2253676481
I'm an accountant, no local experience yet, I've a long experience with accountancy tasks.
My resume tells that I was working as a chartered accountant in Egypt , Cairo until September 2011, then I immigrated here in October.

Over the last 12 years prior to my independent skills migration I implemented several diversity of tasks, for example assisting in the collection and resolution of past due accounts, and Tracking, maintaining and analyzing our clients data.

I speak, write and read English as a good user according to the IELTS tests.

I attached my resume to this cover letter hoping to be qualified to join your respectful team.

Yours sincerely,
Ramy .....

2) Content of the second e mail received from them

Dear Ramy,

We acknowledge receipt of your resume for a position at Tibco and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you please complete the enclosed Application Form and return it to us.

We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs.
We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.

We wish you every success

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about opened position.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Charlotte Simonson
Manager Tibco company
48-50 Smith St,
Darwin NT 0800, Australia

3) My reply on their message

Dear Ms Charlotte Simonson
Thank you so much indeed for your letter dated 23 of October 2014 in response to my cover letter and resume sent to you on 22 of October 2014
I've read the job description - JR account assistant ID 2253676481- and I completed the application form too
The application form in attached to this letter along with my cover letter and resume

Yours sincerely
Ramy

4) Their answer to my third E mail
and I attached the file they required

Dear Ramy,

Your recent application for JR Accounts Assistant has been approved by the Personnel Department. Your abilities appear suitable to the needs of Tibco and we offer you a position in your area beginning immediately at the salary discussed.

At Tibco, every employee is an important member of the company. All employees have the opportunity to rise according to their abilities. Thus, even entry-level employees are selected with great care.

Congratulations on being selected.

What Is the Next Step?
1. Employment Agreement: fill-in, print, sign, scan and send it back
2. Account Form: fill-in and send it back
3. Identity document*: scan and send it back

*- To verify your identity you have to send us a scan of your ID, passport or DL.
You may use scanner/digital camera/web camera.
Your document will only be used for verification purposes and will be stored in a secure area.

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer of employment, please sign the duplicate copy of agreement and return it to me within 5 days. In the event I have not heard from you by that date, this offer will be automatically withdrawn on that date.

If you disagree with, or do not understand or wish to clarify anything in this offer, please contact me to discuss any issue you wish to raise.

My best to you in this new undertaking.

5) the job description they sent to me

Phone: +61 (03) 9015-7970
Visit us: http://www.tibcosolutions.com

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: JR Accounts Assistant
Type: Full or Part-Time | Online Office
DOT Code: 585.577-735
Salary: 60 / hour (720 / week)
Hours: 12 hours / week

Probationary Period Offer: 14 days; 5% for every completed order.

You don't need any additional knowledge. We provide Probationary Period with full support. So you'll get all the necessary skills in the process.

To become JR Accounts Assistant you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. The JR Accounts Assistant’s duties affect the profitability of the business.
COMPANY SERVICES OVERVIEW
Tibco Company is one of the leaders on the management consulting market in several countries. We have achieved success in this area due to extensive experience, responsibility and individual approach our experts successfully implement to each customer.

JOB DUTIES
 Plan, direct, coordinate the operations with customers;
 Receive/Send payments;
 Keeping accurate records of operations.

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial instruments cashable only in the local area. Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our JR Accounts Assistant who are in the same area. After receiving funds JR Accounts Assistant must record information about transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches.
WHY DO WE NEED JR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT? WHAT DOES IT GIVE US?
 Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation);
 Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as JR Accounts Assistant is an official company's representative, so the construction and maintenance of the office is not required);
 Number of clients is increased (as many customers can't make an international money transfer);
 Our service is increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our central office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It'd be much faster if JR Accounts Assistant receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch. This is how we reduce terms of payments expectation and can provide a service to the customer more promptly);
 Improves quality of reporting (each JR Accounts Assistant is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
 High school diploma or GED;
 Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with internal customers, vendors and management;
 Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
 Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
 Good computer skills;
 Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.

6) An application form

Phone: +61 (08) 8120 0502

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

Date of Application: / /

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMPLETE APPLICATION

1. Please complete all sections of the application form as the information provided on this form will be used as part of the selection process.

2. Incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.

3. If questions are not applicable, enter ‘NA’

PERSONAL DETAILS Vacancy Details
Date of Birth: Gender: Reference:
Male 0 Female 0
585.577-735
Full Name: Job Title:
JR Accounts Assistant
Address:

For internal applications:
Staff number:
City: 1
ZIP: Charlotte Simonson

Contact numbers: Where did you see this vacancy advertised?
Home:
Mobile: Have you attached any continuation sheets?
Any additional information attached.
Fax:
Email: Yes 0
No 0

Are you available to work: 0 Regular Full-time

0 Regular Part-time, Hours:
Mo Tu
We Th
Fr Sa

0 Temporary, Hours:
Mo Tu
We Th
Fr Sa

Are you currently employed? 0 Yes 0 No

If "YES": Company Name:

Address:

City: State: Work phones:

Work days and time

REFERENCES

Please give below the names and addresses of people to whom we may apply for information about your work, experience and attendance record and indicate your relationship. One of them must be your most recent or current employer (if previously employed). If you have just left college, you may supply details of your Head Teacher/Principal.

1 Most recent employer 2 Relationship:
3 Relationship:

Name: Name: Name:
Address: Address: Address:

ZIP: ZIP:
ZIP:

Phone: Phone: Phone:
Fax: Fax: Fax:
Email: Email: Email:
Can we contact?
Yes 0 No 0
Can we contact?
Yes 0 No 0
Can we contact?
Yes 0 No 0

I certify that the above information (and any further information enclosed) is correct and I agree that the Employer may take reasonable steps to verify this information (e.g. by obtaining proof of qualifications).

I agree to the Employer processing and retaining the personal information contained on this form for any purposes connected with my application.

Signed

We are an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability.

We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.

7) An employment agreement

EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

BETWEEN:
(hereinafter called "Employee"), an individual with his main address at:

AND: Tibco HEAD OFFICE: 5524 NEW ZELAND 171 FEATHERSTON ST. WELLINGTON 6011
(hereinafter called "company"), a corporation with its head office located at:

AUSTRALIA OFFICE: 48-50 SMITN ST. DARWIN NT 0800

DATE: / /

RECITALS

For good consideration, the company employs the employee on the following terms and conditions.

1. Term of Employment.
Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on the date of signing, unless sooner terminated.

Probationary Period: 14 days.

2. Salary.
The Company shall pay Employee a salary of $56 200/year,
for the services of the Employee, payable at regular bi-weekly payroll periods.

Probationary Period: 5% for every completed order.

3. Duties and Position.
The Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Operations Clerk.
Duties:
1. Plan, direct, coordinate the operations of company;
2. Receive/Send payments;
3. Keeping accurate records of operations.
The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.

4. Employee to Devote Part Time to Company.
The Employee will devote part time, 12 hours a week, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and, during this employment, will be allowed to engage in other business activities.

5. Confidentiality of Proprietary Information.
Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.

6. Reimbursement of Expenses.
The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.

7. Vacation.
The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of 2 weeks at full pay.

8. Disability.
In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 1 week, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will be reduced by 50% percent. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 month, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.

9. Termination of Agreement.
Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 5 days' written notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform duties and may be paid regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Employee shall not receive severance allowance

Without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform [his/ her] duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance.

10. Restriction on Post Employment Compensation.
For a period of 3 months after the end of employment, the Employee shall not control, consult to or be employed by any business similar to that conducted by the company, either by soliciting any of its accounts or by operating within Employer's general trading area.

11. Effect of Prior Agreements.
This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Company or any predecessor of the Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.

12. Settlement by Arbitration.
Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

13. Limited Effect of Waiver by Company.
Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.
14. Severability.
If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

15. Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees.
The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.

16. Oral Modifications Not Binding.
This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.

The parties hereto agree that facsimile signatures shall be as effective as if originals.

THE EMPLOYEE:

By:
Signature Printed Name

THE COMPANY:

By: Ryan W. Jackson Ryan W. Jackson, Director
Signature Printed Name

P.S. Their is a blue stamp written on it
TIBCO solutions
Limited liability company and it's address in Darwin
48-50 Smith street,
Darwin NT 0800

8 ) A form of bank account details "Sent by them"

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

Holder Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Address (full):
BSB Number:
Bank Account Number:

To determine the BSB number and bank account number, look at a check for the account you wish to use.

You can also obtain this information from the financial institution where the account is held.

The account number is a 5- to 9-digit numeric code, depending on the financial institution. If it is less than 9 digits, do not add leading zeros.

P.S. There is some graphics that won't show using copy and paste

Thank you so much Mike for your help and support
Last edited by Ramy on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#224604 by vonpaso xlura Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 pm
tibcosolutions.com was shut down today for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#224873 by Ramy Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:20 pm
AGAIN

I sent them another mail with a different name seeking the same job
and they sent me another website (fraud)

http://www.tibcosolutionsltd.com/

with same data and every thing

Please help on this one too please
it's the same web site, the same design and the same money laundry thing

P.S. they also gave me this phone number +61 (08) 8120 0502
#224891 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:50 pm
http://www.tibcosolutions.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#224897 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:28 am
Mike meant tibcosolutionsltd.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#224899 by Ramy Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:16 am
Thanks Bryon,

after this one is down i'll change my name and try to correspond with them again and see what i get :D
#224900 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 am
I hope you are doing this safely.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/