Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#206171 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

With Respect and Trust,

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself,I am honored to present you with an Urgent offer for partnership in my family GOLD BUSINESS PROPOSAL.I got your contact details from your country "Citizens Directory"My Dad is the major Share holder of GLOBAL GOLD MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION (PTY) LTD South Africa because my dad is very old (98 years) The partners planed against him and divert the Company Gold and Funds to there personal accounts/Business. When i wanted to Join them to continue from where my dad stop they refused.The painful things is that when customers want to speak with my dad or me, they will conclude by saying we are not available or we are not working in the Gold company.They understand i want to replace my dad position which they refused me.My dad partners are not helping matters,they are trying to intimidate me to get all my dad share.

Since i am the Elders son of my dad lodged Gold worth $100 million US dollars and Fund $40.5 million US dollars with the South Africa Old Mutual Security Company(SAOMSC) for my sake,so that i can take care of my younger once.My greatest Joy is that my dad has shown me in and out of the Gold Mining business,as his purpose is that i inherit the business from him because of that my dad advised me to decide the best country of my choice to Invest the Gold business, since his partiners are planing bad for me and also his age is not telling good, I have accepted to invest in your country.I want to start my own Gold Business in your country.My dad is presently in United Kingdom where his undergoing treatment.If you want to speak to his doctor i will send you his telephone number.

The following below shows gold price per gram in dollars in my country!
(1)24K Gram =$40.37 USD (2)22K Gram=$37.02 USD (3)21K Gram=$35.33 USD (4)18K Gram=$30.28 USD (5)14K Gram=$23.54 USD (6)10K Gram=$16.84 USD

Please if you can be trusted to assist/partnership with me in my dad Gold Business,reply immediately as i need God fearing person and call me as the tension is much for me to bear.Thanks for your anticipated understanding.Please Email me:([email protected])and call: +27799469102.I promised to give you %10 percent from $40.5 million US dollars once i arrive in your country.

Waiting for your Urgent reply in this great opportunity.

Sincerely,
Message sent by the Secretary to Mr.Allen Bangani
10 Corner Geneva roads South Hills,South Africa.
My private Email:([email protected])
Call me on: +27799469102

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206553 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 pm
From Allen Bangani - [email protected]

With Respect and Trust,

The purpose of this letter is to briefly introduce myself,I am honored to present you with an Urgent offer for partnership in my family GOLD BUSINESS PROPOSAL.I got your contact details from your country "Citizens Directory"My Dad is the major Share holder of GLOBAL GOLD MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION (PTY) LTD South Africa because my dad is very old (98 years) The partners planed against him and divert the Company Gold and Funds to there personal accounts/Business. When i wanted to Join them to continue from where my dad stop they refused.The painful things is that when customers want to speak with my dad or me, they will conclude by saying we are not available or we are not working in the Gold company.They understand i want to replace my dad position which they refused me.My dad partners are not helping matters,they are trying to intimidate me to get all my dad share.

Since i am the Elders son of my dad lodged Gold worth $50.8 million US dollars and Fund $30.5 million US dollars with the South Africa Old Mutual Security Company(SAOMSC) for my sake,so that i can take care of my younger once.My greatest Joy is that my dad has shown me in and out of the Gold Mining business,as his purpose is that i inherit the business from him because of that my dad advised me to decide the best country of my choice to Invest the Gold business, since his partners are planing bad for me and also his age is not telling good, I have accepted to invest in your country.I want to start my own Gold Business in your country.My dad is presently in United Kingdom where his undergoing treatment.If you want to speak to his doctor i will send you his telephone number.

The following below shows gold price per gram in dollars in my country!
(1)24K Gram =$40.37 USD (2)22K Gram=$37.02 USD (3)21K Gram=$35.33 USD (4)18K Gram=$30.28 USD (5)14K Gram=$23.54 USD (6)10K Gram=$16.84 USD

Please if you can be trusted to assist/partnership with me in my dad Gold Business,reply immediately as i need God fearing person and call me as the tension is much for me to bear.Thanks for your anticipated understanding.Please Email me:([email protected])and call:+27737929641.I promised to give you %10 percent from $30.5 million US dollars once i arrive in your country.

Waiting for your Urgent reply in this great opportunity.

Sincerely,
Mr.Allen Bangani
10 Corner Geneva roads South Hills,South Africa.
My private Email:([email protected])
Call me on: +27737929641 OR +27799469102

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.