Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206214 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm
I AM LT.COL.S.A.SAVIMBI, BROTHER TO THE LATE GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI, LEADER OF THE ANGOLAN UNITA REBEL WHO WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE OPPOSING FORCES OF ANGOLAN ARMY.

FOR THE PAST YEARS NOW OUR COUNTRY HAVE
BEEN IN POLITICAL CRISIS AND CONFLICTS BETWEEN THE UNITA REBEL AND GOVERNMENT ALLIED FORCES. AS A MATTER OF FACT,BEFORE THE DEATH OF GENERAL JONAS SAVIMBI,

I WAS GIVEN 55MILLION DOLLARS ,MEANT
FOR THE PURCHASING OF FIRE ARMS FROM RUSSIA AND A MINI LAFAYETTE FRIGATE FROM UKRAIN.

AFTER HIS DEATH, I CONSIDERED IT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AS HE IS NOW LATE TO CONFISCATE THE PACKAGE AND DIVERTED IT TO EUROPE NATION THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC SERVICE TO FREIGHT DEPT. IN LONDON WHERE IT HAS BEEN DEPOSITED ON A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT AS A FAMILY TREASURE. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEB PAGE FOR IT SAYS IT ALL.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/ ... 839252.stm

THEREFORE,MY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS FOR YOU TO ASSIST ME WITH YOUR PERSONALITY AND INFLUENCE TO TRANSFER AND SECURE THE SAID TREASURE OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY, INTO YOUR POSSESSION. I HAVE THE AMBITION OF INVESTING THIS MONEY AND AS WELL KEEPING A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

PRESENTLY, I AM IN PORTO NOVO CAPITAL OF REPUBLIC OF BENIN WHERE I HAVE BEEN IN HIDE-OUT SINCE THE PAST YEARS I WAS SENT ON THIS ASSIGNMENT BEFORE HIS DEATH.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPEAL TO YOU THAT AM ANXIOUSLY LOOKING
FORWARD FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES, TO ACT AS OUR FAMILY ASSOCIATE & BENEFICIARY TO THIS CONSIGNMENT SO THAT YOU WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER AND SECURE THE CONSIGNMENT FOR PROPER INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

IF YOU CAN SINCERELY ASSIST ME TOWARDS SECURING THIS FUND, WITH ALL YOUR TRUST, WE SHALL DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR PERCENTAGE SHARE
FIRST AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE REPLY.

PLEASE KINDLY, HANDLE THIS PROPOSAL WITH YOUR UTMOST SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIAL AND I WILL BE HERE TO COORDINATE INFORMATION FOR YOU TO CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY AND TO RECEIVE YOU AND ASSIST YOU FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO YOUR COUNTRY.

HOPING THAT OUR TRANSACTION WILL BE CONSIDERED WITH EVERY
CONFIDENTIALITY.

THANK AND GOD BLESS YOU.
sincerely
Lt.Col.Savimbi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206352 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm
Dear XXX,
thanks for your quick response and concerns.
yes it is legitinate and i can assure you that the diplomatic courrier in UK will do everything possible to effect transfer of consignment to you upon your first written demend as far as you follow my directive as legally required.
Again i need your sincerity and not to betray my effort in the future.
i agree to share 50/50 with you on every investment in your country.
if you agree , send your full details and i will notify the diplomatic officer in charge about my decision to transfer the fund to your country and will hence send you details on how tto contact the company for better recognition and immediate attention as officially required.
thanks and awaiting

Col Savimbi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207186 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 pm
Dear XXX
Thank you for your positive response,With reference to my previous email as shown below, please be informed that the US$55 Million I stated in my first email was lodged in a safety deposit box. It has been moved to a Special Diplomatic Finance Company and they will process the transfer of the total sum of US$55 Million directly to your designated address.

The diplomatic delivery company is not associated with any dealings in the past so you have to handle this process in a professional manner. There is no risk for you in this deal as long as you follow instructions. Contact the company with the information below and activate the process for the funds transfer.

UIFF, Serve UK
Contact person: Alford Forney
Tel: +44 7937179395
Fax: +44 7005931471
email: [email protected]

It is important you establish communication as soon as possible, so that they can speed up arrangements to release the funds to you. I will like to know what plans you have for investment in XXX.

Note: Make reference to Lt.Col. S.A. Savimbi when contacting the firm. To ensure the immediate transfer of the funds, kindly follow my advise strictly and remain positive.

I expect your confirmation that you do understand the procedure I have explained and you must update me with the correspondence with the firm.

Sincere Regards,

Col Savimbi

#207242 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:05 am
if they respond to you, do keep me updated and always seek my advise till the fund is transfer as plan.
awaiting
Col Savimbi

#207243 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am
From UIFF SERVE UK - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

With reference to your email, kindly send an application to UIFF Serve UK
by clicking the registration form link below:

Registration form: http://uiff.co.uk/general/registration/

The said funds are in an Holding Account and it will be linked to you for
online access as soon as we receive your completed registration and a
scanned copy of your valid identification. You will have online account to
the account and can transfer funds directly into any bank account of your
choice.

We advise you carefully fill out the registration form.

Regards,

Alford Forney
UIFF, Ltd

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.190.66
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#207363 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 am
Dear XXX,
hope everything is ok with you, i am expecting your feedback as regarding communication with UK.kindly update all proceedings.
awaiting
Col Savimbi

#214290 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:22 am
yes.. i have been waiting for your details to confirm with the UK company of my decision .

contact details
UIFF, Serve UK

Contact person: Alford Forney

#214315 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 am
we can talk on conference, confirm your telephone number. and we shall conclude today.

#214482 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:41 am
Copy of my USA International passport.

Alford Forney