Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206221 by Tover Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Hi Dearest ........,

Thank you very much for writing back the woman that looks so beautiful in my eyes, and I guess you should truly know who I am. I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent over half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands; a woman whom i can call a partner in crime (Just Kidding); A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study. Please let me know about your online dating experience? How many people have you met online and what was the outcome of it? Your past marital experience if any, Just tell me all I need to know about your experience online and your marriage life in general.

MY BACKGROUND

I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Austrilian man and a Caribbean Mother from Montserrat. My father was an international business man who met this Caribbean orphan whose family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. Due to the nature of my father’s job he traveled a lot and that made me spend most time growing up with my mom in Montserrat (that is how I got my accent). After high school in Montserrat on the Caribbean island, I left to study in Lethridge, Alberta in Canada where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and, before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Durban. Then i later moved on to join them in Durban. My father died and she was left alone. I met my deceased wife and best friend in jonnesburg, she was a fashion designer and she was very good at heart. I lost her to cancer and ever since then there has been a vacuum in me that has been longing to be filled. I have no siblings, i have a son; .I have some tragedy in life but my profession has in some way complimented for that tragedy. I pray that a woman like you will be there to compliment the rest of it all and in return I do the same.

MY JOB
I am a global Engineering contractor agent, Am into Installation of Gas turbine, engineering job has taken me to over 22 countries of the world ranging from Asia, Middle east , Europe , Oceania. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cost embraced work for so long. Now i feel i can settle with a woman I love and love me.

MY DREAM
have i told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and ping pong ,LOL.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I can’t wait to hear back from you. Pls write me soon my dear and tell me about your story, your background, and your profession, and so on…

Your turn!

Kindly listen to the song below it’s a beautiful song for you and you only ,

John Odlin
Advertisement

#206281 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 am
Please can you also post the email address and name that the scammer uses as victims often search on these.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206327 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 am
The phone number is a number in Benin, West Africa
Email used: [email protected]
Name: John Daniel Odlin
The contact number used is: +22968756961 / +22994559426

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#207388 by Ladybug1954 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 am
Hello, Goodmorning My Dearest (removed name - dotti)

I tossed and turned all through the night, having night sweats, migraine headaches, my blood pressure up and, thinking what next.
My life is about to change for good but this problem I share with you is strictly confidential between you and I and I am still afraid of sharing this problems with you for I am afraid it might be the end of our good happiness and mutual love plus understanding but I don’t have a choice... I am not a kind of person that knows how to tell people my problems, but you are the closest person to me right now....I feel disappointed in me but this is for the betterment of us ...I have tried all avenue but all to no avail, it’s you I am counting on because you are my best friend and my only true love...

Just to let you know, you make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you are all I think about. I have never had a love like this before and I have never felt this way. I want to keep you forever in my heart... Honey look at the amount of people that I was in this bid with, from 6 companies to 2 left. And now yesterday I defeated all of the other 1 and I am at 99% chance of winning the contract ...

However , after all contract meetings and presentations I am about to be awarded of $10,500,000 (ten million five hundred thousand united states Dollars) contract which I am getting 25% of the $10,500,000 as contract commission .......I will remember that there was one woman called my sunshine , my baby doodle , my motivator , the woman that mended a broken heart ...The woman I will love forever till death do us part ...
my passport is with the Republic of Benin Government, We had to submit it since the beginning of the contract and they will give it to us once the contract has been award to any of us or once any of us have been remove from the list of the bid.

Honey, my heart is broken; the government of Benin requires a CONTRACT CLOSING FEES OF US$10,600.00 to finally close the contract. I never envisage that the contract closing fee could be that much. I am low on cash, what do I do? Honey I am very upset as I type this email to you and I have 3 working days to raise the money. At the moment I have about US$6,000.00 in my suite case and I will need US$4,600.00 to balance it up and have the deal closed. I have never done a contract this big in my whole life as an engineer and never did I think the contract closing fees was going to be this much. At the moment, i do not have a means of raising that amount.

I need a total of US$10,600.00 to close the deal ...

The CONTRACT CLOSING FEES include the following as mentioned below:

1)Recording Fees, paid by the contractor , charged by a governmental entity for entering an official record ...

2)Document or Transaction Stamps paid by the contractor , charged by a governmental entity as an excise upon the transaction and contract payment check .

3) Survey Fee for a contract survey structures paid by the contractor to confirm lot size and dimensions and check for encroachments. Required by institutional/commercial lenders...

Once I am able to pay the contract closing fees of US$10,600.00 the contract will be awarded to me and a check of $10,500,000 will be issued to me. Sweetheart, I can’t wait to have this whole thing sealed, because as you already know, I am retiring (working from home) after completing the contract. Honey I need your help here...This contract is for the betterment of you and I ...I need your help so that I can raise the sum of US$4,600.00… I will be glad if you can assist me to finalize this because I know you want the best for us and this is my moment, please don’t let this opportunity of a life time pass us by...Please kindly assist me with money so that I can close the deal immediately, and in about week from now we would be celebrating together.

I know that now the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I cannot describe the giddy feeling I have when I have thoughts of you or even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend my life with you, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.

Here is a song for you...Please listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJac6OykfM (Preview)

I love you with all my heart,
Kiss Kiss
John xxx
#307344 by malu53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:19 am
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: live:john_odlin
Name: John Odlin

Skype avatar

find more pics here
http:/ /yourittoday.com/scammer.php?scammerid=585973