Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205923 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:02 pm
I'm a passionate person in all that I do in life whether that be engaging in meaningful, creative and challenging work, helping those who need it, leading an important charge, making the world a better place than I left it or loving those closest to me. I have tremendous zeal and lust for life. I've been told that I am a giver, that I have a way about me, that my smile and eyes light up the room. I've been told on many occasions that i am on the Shy side but I know that my love is pure, honest, faithful, adventurous and holy moly- fun. And I do work out pretty well. I've never cheated, would not even consider it for a moment. When I love, I love with all my heart and soul. I am hoping to find someone that can be content curled up together just holding each other or out at a fun place dancing the night away. I have so much to give the right Woman. I dont have a picture of who I am hoping to find. I love the beach...i find it so peaceful and calming. Some of my most cherished memories are there. I appreciate a Woman's opinion and this makes a balance to my world. Hopefully, you seek the same. A lasting partnership can be a compromise. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. No one is a master of all.
Advertisement

#205960 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 am
I've been raised to be considerate of other people and their feelings. I am ambitious, pragmatic and courteous. Family is very important to me and I'm the type who likes to enjoy as many memorable moments as I can because life is short and nothing is more valuable than having great relationships and amazing experiences with the ones who are closest to me.
#205963 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 am
A very easy going, down to earth, positive person I am fit, active and love to laugh and have fun on a regular basis.

A well educated, intelligent person I enjoy an active lifestyle of which my work entails but having said that equally enjoy quiet nights on the couch in front of the tv or a movie with some friendly and intelligent conversation.

I enjoy obtaining the finer things in life of which I strive hard to achieve for the ones I love. I am open to most things but other interests I enjoy include travel, snow skiing, going out to see live bands, bike riding and social car club drives.

, I am a dad with 1 beautiful girl that is the world to me and love very, very much. You would have to have kids of your own or if not be open to this.

I have experienced and traveled much in my life till now and am so looking forward to experiencing more of this with someone I will consider given time to be my best friend through love for the rest of my life.
#205964 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:19 am
I'm a normal member of the human species with some imperfections, but with a strength of ten as well, I kid you not! I strive to live fearlessly (kinda difficult with Hugh Jackman around, lol) and not to merely see life in black-and-white. I see the many grey areas around us and try to make sense of this wonderfully weird, wacky world of ours. Among my activities are fishing, exploring open spaces (especially the one between thy ears), cruising to a beach, and using my senses (not the one referred to as "common") optimally - like smelling cinnamon, the wetness of the earth and freshly cut grass, listening to the birds' symphonic sounds at six in the morning, feeling the warmness of a loving hug and tasting the sweet in between sour. Interests include sharing and listening to music, reading, books and movies, challenges that ignite the spark, theatre (including football), exclusive dinners, - the least, the last and the lost between us. I'm adaptable, transparent and don't hold grudges. I enjoy times in the rugged outdoors as much as I do the comforts of my haven. I love gym challenges, Golden Retrievers and great music. I'm not into fighting, sulking, cheating, clothing accounts, credit cards, clubbing, shopping centres or artificial nails. I love moments that offer beauty in people, nature, words and actions. Huge trees, the moon, stars, bonfires, thunder storms and butterflies. The bush and their people and long stretched-out roads all fascinate me with their mystique and the many stories they carry. If only they could tell! I believe passion is probably one of the most important dimensions of the human composition - without that we are left without those dreams and aspirations that keep us going.

#205965 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 am
A respected man indeed who was raised to love the Lord and very prayerful, Wherever I go I find myself being a pleasant and enjoyable company. People think that my smile and my gentle voice makes me noticeable,I have been told that courage, tolerance and a good heart are my strongest traits. Can provide you with the best moments of your life without expecting anything in return,I am an ordinary man with extraordinary talent, attitude and conviction to become the best I can be.Almost everything I do is intense and balanced. I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring,honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate. I have many interests including long romantic walks, holding hands and sneaking in a kiss or two.. It breaks my heart to see women getting hurt by men, am here with open heart and genuinely searching for my life partner to share the rest of my life with her and make her the most happiest woman ever !!!
#205966 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:30 am
I am a happy confident and genuine man who is both pragmatic and optimistic in the hope of finding someone like minded. I have a lovely life and feel very fulfilled with my lot, but I do miss not being apart of a couple. I am educated, independent, caring and kind with a giggly sense of humour.Please say 'Hello' if you would like to know more about me
#206088 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 pm
I am easy going, down to earth and young at heart.I am a kind, caring person who has a good sense of humor. I am a true romantic and passionate. I also believe in enjoying the social/personal side of my life. I love travel, adventure, fun .Life is just too short.I'm in to find the true woman of my life and hoping to find that person Soon .I would describe myself as a kind, loving, gentle, caring person. I like to go places and meet different kinds of people. Some say that I'm sharp fun playful, intelligent individual with positive energy for a positive sweet lady. Others seem to see me as Athletic, business type, Tall CARMEL and hansom, and VERY ROMANTIC! I know how to treat a lady. Once you get to know me all stereo types will go away. I think what most women want,? Is a genuine, sincere, trustful man. Who will love her unconditionally. If a man knows that he has a beautiful sweet woman right in front of him? He should CHERISH her!!! This is something that I will do. I am a prince looking for my princess. If you are her I'll be waiting to catch your attention and hopefully we'll be talking soon
#206089 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 pm
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...
#206091 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 pm
I am very romantic, joyful and cheerful person. I have dreams and goals and I am trying them to come through. Also I am very communicative, honest and family oriented. I am trying to make more friends and to have healthy and social way of life. My friends say, my inner energy will be enough to give advice to the whole world. I do not like people who lie and I try to live honestly. In general, I can say you will like me, that is, for sure!
I am looking for a woman who is smart and I think, it is one of the most attractive traits! She should be attentive, a woman of spirit, responsible and generous! I hope to have complete understanding and very tender relations with my wife...This type of my future beloved I dream to meet.
#206093 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:00 pm
I have so much unspent love, tenderness and care inside to give to my future soulmate. I am a family-minded man who is able to create harmony, warmth and coziness at home.
I just want to meet my second half. I imagine my soulmate as a kind, sincere, sociable, polite, sympathetic woman, the one who is able to love and who is ready for a stable relationship.
#206096 by boots201 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:18 pm
I am a man with very high moral values and family-oriented. I believe in miracles and love. I am a romantic and passionate man.
I am seeking a caring, understanding and honest woman who have a great sense of humor and a woman who will understand me and be willing to come into my world.
#206246 by boots201 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm
I am a fun loving, hard working, easy going guy. I enjoy sports, playing and watching in person and on television. Sports have been a big part of my life. I completed in my youth and still play and complete from time to time. An athletic scholarship made it possible to attend college. I play tennis and I am trying to learn golf. I play or hit golf balls at the driving range as often as I can. Both of my daughters play Division 1 college tennis. I enjoy watching the Colts and Pacers in person and on television. It is not unusual for me to attend high school basketball games. I have become kind of a work out freak. I spend a lot of time working with disadvantaged kids in a boxing program. The primary goal is to use boxing to help them graduate from college. It's a long story. I watch a lot of television. I enjoy Law and Order, NCIS, dramas, and sports of course. I enjoy traveling and love the beach. I have traveled and lived about everywhere in America. I have been to Europe, South America, and Asia. Florida, California, Las Vegas, and the Caribbean appeal to me the most. I do not enjoy conflict or drama. I don't read as much as I should. I just finished the Blind Side. It is very unusual for me to read for pleasure. I read a lot for work so I don't read much for pleasure. My career has been in law enforcement as a police officer and prosecutor. I have had a number of successes in my life. I've experienced a few setbacks. Leaning to deal with that has been humbling. It's a process and I've grown greatly. I have enjoyed success in my career and I am in a very good place in my life. It would be great to have a warm loving woman to enjoy life with.
#206291 by boots201 Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 am
am looking for a woman that is tender hearten, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a man that would love her in a way that she's not been loved before,i want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to a man to be loved and taken care of in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation she will look forward to every day. There is a lifestyle of marriage in the Lord that gives life and purpose to being married and can really be enjoyed. I am looking for that quality of marriage
#206435 by boots201 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:57 pm
I like anything mountains (hike,ski,raft,camp,bp,hut, and of course siding in the moonshine), as long as it is on a type 'B' schedule. I love hitting the town, and have been wanting to get to some plays, but going with my buddies is a bit weird for some reason.

I am a down-to-earth guy and I enjoy being around others who are too. Laughter is a key to my life. Is it for you? I try not to take myself too seriously. I am easy-going and try to take things in stride. I am very ambitious and motivated, I've got lots of goals, dreams and aspirations, and yes it would be nice to have the right woman by your side to help and support each other through life's trials and tribulations.I can be a person of contrasts...focused yet fun-loving; ambitious yet amicable. I work hard at my profession and try to excel in most everything I do. I am financially stable and take pride in being dependable. I seek to always keep things balanced; this includes regular exercise to stay in shape physically yet not forgetting to also stay in shape spiritually
#206437 by boots201 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:00 pm
I enjoy getting outdoors, beach, bike riding, skating, movies etc etc. I like to be active and usually plan to do way too many things than the time allows. I hate laziness. If you would prefer to sit on the couch and stuff KFC down your throat then move onto the next person. I am a handy person. I am loyal. I am honest. I love my Motorsport. I compete regularly. I can be serious. I can also be a big kid. I like to eat healthy. I can cook, clean and run a household (apparently rare in today's society lol). I hate nightclubs but enjoy going out to pub or restaurants for dinner. Like everyone family and friends are very important. I would walk over hot coals for either