Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#206415 by HagarLax Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:19 pm
Have received the following international job offer - anyone aware of these guys - assistance appreciated !!

Dear
Thank you for your e-mail. I confirm that i have received filled forms. Here is a little more information about company and position. We are using recruiting/hiring agency for any kind of hiring process, you have received this e-mail because you were in list of potential employees. Please visit our home page www.fama-advertising.com there you can find information about our company and much more. Actually we do not have a Australia phone number. We have a call center so if I will have any urgent information or answer I will forward it to the call center and they will reach you by any possible way. Anyway you should feel free asking me any question you have. I will get back to you with answer quickly. Here i will try to describe you offered position. This is a home based part time position. Approximately job will take no more than 15-20 hours per week. You will be responsible for building long-term relationships with advertising companies and marketing agents/agencies from around the world. You will receive orders/payments/billing records/payment invoices/transactions from our clients, customers and/or investors and you will also receive a transaction invoice before every order you have to process or ensure. You are sure to like the job we are offering you as it doesn’t take a lot time but it is paid for very well. First time you will receive all needed information from your supervisor who will also answer to all of your questions. You will be paid monthly($4250.00 AUD) via international bank transfer to your bank account except 5% bonus(cash) you will receive it instantly after each managed transfer. In order to start your work you should complete the last steps of hiring regulations at your earliest convenience.

Fill out the Agreement form with your data

Sign the agreements

You will find document for inserting bank data attached to this letter

Send everything to [email protected] (Your supervisors's name: Kasper Gorski)

Note:

Please, fill out the forms accurately and double check the provided data. You can start your work once your manager gives the approval.

We are looking forward to your becoming the successful employee of our company and a member of our working team. We’re sure you will like working with us. We care about our cooperation a lot and we are sure to inform you about all events occurred.

I am here to provide you with all the necessary assistance so please don’t hesitate to contact me right away if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,
Aleksandra Krol.
Fama Advertising Agency/HR Management Group.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.
Advertisement

#206420 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm
It is a scam. The scammer wants you to launder stolen money. Just delete the email and ignore him.

Domain Name: FAMA-ADVERTISING.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: DNS1.YANDEX.NET
Name Server: DNS2.YANDEX.NET
Updated Date: 31-may-2014
Creation Date: 29-may-2014
Expiration Date: 29-may-2015

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#206426 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:53 pm
fama-advertising.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#206440 by HagarLax Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:04 pm
Thanks guys - appreciated

As they say if its too good to be true it usually is !!
#206441 by Mumbles Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 pm
To be clear, you won't get any of that monthly pay and you might get 5% of some stolen money before the police come and get you. Don't do this or anything like this.

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well ...”

Martin Luther King Jr.
#206745 by cgarchitect Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 pm
As we're an online magazine and user community working in the same industry as a legitimate company that some are confusing with these scammers, I thought I would make a post here.

Fama Advertising Agency (a Polish company) has the domain: http://www.fama.home.pl/fama-ad/ This is the real company.

The scammers are using the same company name however they are using the domain: http://www.fama-advertising.com/

Because the legitimate company has posted on our image gallery, we are coming at the top of Google searches of "Fama Advertising", when people are looking into this suspicious offer. As a result people who have received these fake offer letters are contacting us for more information.

The legitimate company works in the 3d computer graphics industry dealing with architecture, among other areas.

Jeff Mottle
CEO
CGarchitect Digital Media Corp.
www.cgarchitect.com
#206748 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:30 pm
Thanks for posting! You may want to put a notice on your site. Hopefully the fake site will disappear soon.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10