Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204830 by Wiljames Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 pm
giles35 on Mingle2.com
Timothy Giles Dishman
[email protected]

35 year old man from Washington, Kentucky
Looking for woman for relationship
Profession: civil engineering
Physical Appearance
Height
5' 8"

Hair color
Black
Body type
No answer

Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

Lifestyle
Marital Status
Divorced

Have Children?
Yes, they live away from home

Smokes?
No
Religion
Catholic

About Me
i m simple and easy going man,i also hate lies because is the worst crime to me.

am a man of my word am here seeking for serious relationship, please i dont want a woman that is here for game. here is my cell number (406) 285-8804 or you add me up on messenger [email protected]
Profession: civil engineering

Physical Appearance
Height
5' 8"

The source IP address is 41.86.156.46.

Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
Area Code

hello, sexy this is timothy from mingle2 you said i should mail you can we get to know each other better now coz i really love you and i will love you to spend the rest of your life with me

i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy man.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable women out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a man who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right woman who wins my heart I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring husband to my wife,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Woman,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Woman.I'm seeking a woman (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with her and stay with her if things workout between Us.i want a woman that i cant Live without not a woman that i can live with,a woman that is willing to start new thing I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a man who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,thats why i took my time to look for my ......LoveLife.It......'s so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts!

Last edited by Wiljames on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#217693 by toopayjay101 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:34 pm
this is the real tim Removed (BW) in florida, and the pics and info has been stolen by this scam b*tch rose bent..what kind of name is that. Do not belive anything you read or get responses from her. I dont even know if she is a she or a he. Do not reply to the emails from that person, they will try to make u believe she is stuck in nigeria and will deposit a fake check into ur bank account and have u withdraw funds before the check is found out that its fake. DO NOT believe anything from ROSE BENT. if i can find out where it is i will put a bullet into her head.
#217695 by toopayjay101 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:44 pm
ATTENTION :
DO NOT BELIEVE anything u read or hear from this Removed (BW) b*tch rose bent. She is a scammer from nigeria. She is not from florida and this is the real tim . She has stolen my pics from my facebook page and some how stolen my info. Turn over any emails u get from her including texts to the local police. Removed email address (BW) please let me know if u have been scammed by this b*tch as i want to have her caught and thrown in prison. Again do not trust her she is a scammer in nigeria.
#217716 by Bubbles Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners toopayjay101, the scammer is not a female. Very few actual scammers are females, especially from Nigeria. They pretend to be female. Everything they do is pretend to extract money from their victims. I am sorry you were pulled into the scam. Thank you for posting up information on the scammer.

I am sorry to say that catching scammers and throwing them in prison is nearly impossible. The authorities in each country would have to work together to take legal action. Because scammers pretend to be someone they are not (in this case a woman), and none of the information they tell you and other victims is true, there is little real information available to catch and prosecute the scammer.

It will be difficult to recover from what scammers do. Your best thing to do is spend your energy on recovering from what the scammer did to you financially and emotionally. Please read around our site and learn about scams and scammer tactics. Sometimes, scammers come back at you with a recovery scam where they pronice they can help you recover your losses, you just have to send them some money. This is a scam too.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#237355 by Wiljames Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:15 pm
This one is at it again playing a woman. Now uses [email protected] and claims to be "Rose".

"i am going to tell you a little info about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well i am 31 years,Am from NY. Am a graduate in Business Admin but i am basically here in Nigeria for my masters which i am almost done with .i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me. Of course I would hope so being that I am the first and only child..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos HE's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy gurl.i am very fun to be with,i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it..but all i just want you to know is that i am a young lady who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right man who wins my heart I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with him and stay with him if things workout between Us.i want a man that i cant Live without not a man that i can live with,a man that is willing to start new thing I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,thats why i took my time to look for my ......LoveLife.It......'s so great to be together and love and I hope, someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful,responsible man, who is ready for marriage.I hope to create a happy, cosy, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life."