Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204506 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello! It writes to you Natasha. I live in Russia.
I wish to get acquainted with you. If you're lonely and looking for a girl
and serious about creating a family.
I'll be glad to continue with you acquaintance. Looking forward letters. A
friend from Russia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205205 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:39 am
Hello XXX
I just now found your letter , I am very pleased that you have answered me.
How are you ???

I want to tell more about himself and about the place where I live . As you already know, I live in Russia,
the name of my city Zvenigova . The city has a small population of around 18 000 people , but I like my city, it's beautiful and it's a beautiful nature .
My birthday 27.05.1985. I am 29 years old .
I was not married and have no children . Do you have children ??

I have higher education I graduated from the University of construction.
I hope you all understand that I write to you???? Language I studied at University. Although I think I need more practice .
I graduated from the University perfectly well .
And I took it without problems to work in the building organization the name " Operation Grad " .
And I work as a Secretary and Advisor in construction Corporation.
I sit and provide advice and takes orders for construction of houses.
And in my dreams I want to open his own construction company.
I already have your business plan. And to begin my first dream,
I want to find the man for creation of family. And when two loving each other together
everything becomes much easier. When together, will support,
and then I open my own construction company. Now I live alone, I rent an apartment.
I want to get married and raise children. I want to love and be loved.
I want to come home from work, and I would like to meet a loved one.
To go for a walk around town hand in hand with your loved one. It is happiness.
For the sake of it I am ready to try. To greet every day happy together till the end of life.
To be each other faithful and understanding.
If you're really serious about relationship, I'll be glad to acquaintance to you.
Well I told you is not a lot about myself . But I'm waiting for your questions write with pleasure will answer them .
And you, in turn, tell me about yourself ?? What are you doing ?? What work ??? And Yes I am very interested in what you have now the temperature ??? we hot .
I send you my pictures from different years of my life .
I'm not very familiar with your language , it can make mistakes , you just don't take offense.
I will wait for your letter , I hope you will write me soon.
Have a nice day . Natalia

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206700 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:15 am
Now using Natalia - [email protected]

Hi
I wrote to you a few days ago with my email : [email protected]
unfortunately my email address : [email protected] , was hacked, and for security purposes, I created a new address , I will be glad to resume our correspondence .
I hope that soon you will receive your letter .

Have a nice day .
Natalia .

#206824 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 am
Hi XXX
Nice to see again your letter .
As you are now doing ??? how's the weather ?? We have good weather, the sun is shining ( temperature about + 19 )

I am now at work . Today, little work so I sit in the office and prepare reports for the authorities .
In our office have the Internet, and I write a letter from work to you.
When I get the chance, I use the Internet for personal purposes.
I am allowed to use email for personal purposes at work. For example, now I have no work, and I sit, writing a letter to you.
Unfortunately, I can not write you out of the house. At home I cannot spend the Internet.
We generally very few people have Internet at home. Here are from my friends, who live in private houses,
and not in apartments is also no Internet. This is probably for you funny. So it seems to me, that you almost every house has Internet.
Well, okay, I can write you from work, when I have free time or can go to the Internet cafe . At home I have a laptop,
but, unfortunately, without the Internet. But I hope that I soon will hold the Internet .)

Well everything on this I finish I have to run to work , then I will be fired ( this is a joke )
I wish you good day .

Natalia

Image Image Image