Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#206550 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm
From Rossy Brown
PLOT 124 RUE 19 COCODY 01.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.

Dearest One,

For sure this mail would definitely come to you as a surprise, but do take your good time to go through it, My name is Rossy Brown from Sierra Leone. I lost my father a year and couple of months ago. My father was a serving director of the Agro-exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising in my Country. Before his death, he made a deposit of US$8.5 Million Dollars here in Cote d'ivoire which was for the purchase of cocoa processing machine and development of another factory before his untimely death.

Being that this part of the world experiences political and crises time without number, there is no guarantee of lives and properties. I cannot invest this money here any long, despite the fact it had been my late fathers industrial plans.

I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds into your country or any safer place as the beneficiary, I have plans to invest this money in continuation with the investment vision of my late father, but not in this place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate and industrial production or any profitable business venture.

I am compensating you with 15% of the total Amount, now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, where there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.
I will be waiting for your urgent response as to give you more details.

Thanks and remain blessed
Rossy Brown

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206551 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm
Dear XXX
Good day and how are you, first of all i have to personally thank you for your response,again, i contacted you for the mutual benefit of both of us, i also contacted you because i can not handle the transaction alone, once more before any thing, you have to assure and promise me that you will not cheat ,betray or disappoint me as soon as this money enters your account in your country , because this money is my only hope to survive, and wish to complete my education which i could not due to the death of my beloved father, May his soul rest in perfect peace, more over my uncle has confiscated all my fathers properties and left nothing with me , and still want to kill me because of the money in the bank,

Further more please, i am asking you that in this first stage, all we need is , truth, trust and honesty open heart and mind so that we can achieve our goal, i am again promising you that this is 100 percent Risk Free, legal and genuine as i have all the paper documents, like the deposit certificate and the agreement made between my beloved late father and the bank on the day of deposit, which i attach for you, so confirm your readiness and wiliness to assist and help me receive and invest this money in your account for investment project in any profitable business venture in your country , i have all my hope and confidence in you,

Dear my happiness depends now on you ,most importantly, all the money i have in my life is the money in the bank, i intended to join you when the money has been transferred into your account ,even to feed is a problem,because my uncle has driven me out of my father house and has turned me into a slave in my fathers house without any thing, so i have to run for my life, i could not complete my education because of his wicked character, so my condition is bad, i am appealing to you to kindly consider me ,

Finally i want you to send me your picture and telephone number so that i can see the person i am dealing with as i here by include my number +22504890582 i also attach my picture and the deposit certificate

i will also send you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father before his dEAth , so that you can contact them for confirmations and verification, please tell me more about your self ,
hoping to hear from you
thanks and Regards

Rossey Brown

Image Image
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206624 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 pm
Dear XXX,

Good evening and how are you, thanks for your picture, i really like the picture that you sent to me, its nice, now what i will do is that i will go to the bank tomorrow to see the bank director and ask for the procceedures of transferring the money into your account,
as soon as i come back from the bank i will tell you the details and procceedures
As i told you this money is my only hope in life, my condition is bad,
hope to hear from you as soon as i come back from the bank

Regards
Rosey

#206706 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:49 am
Darling XXX,

Good moring and how are you, as i told you yesterday i went to the bank to see the bank director of the bank were the money was deposited by my late father Mr Jean Celestine , after long time discussion with him, he told me that you as the beneficiary need to write them and confirm that you are the person i am telling them about to avoid misstransfer of fund, so all you can do now is to write to them tell them that i Miss Rossey Brown has instructed you to recieve my inheritance money into your account in your country, i have already told them about you, that also i want the money to be transferred into your account

i also told them that you are my business partner and the beneficiary of the money, so they are waiting for hear from you , he also told me that the money will be transferred within 48 hours so please do all you can to contact the bank immediatly and inform me so that i will know what to do , really my condition is very bad, i need to leave this country to join you , before the killers of my late father gets me here
bellow is the bank contact

THE BANK CONTACT

Mr. Jean Celestine ( Bank Manager)
Bridge Bank Group
[email protected]
[email protected]
Tel. +22544796011

please fill the form and end back to me so that i will submit it to the bank

FUL NAME.................
COUNTRY..................
OCCUPATION...............
PHONE NUMBER................
FAX NUMBER................
AGE.......................
ACCOUNT NUMBER............
EMAIL ADDRESS............

Hoping to hear from you
Regards

Rossey Brown

#206750 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 pm
Hello love,

Good evening and thanks for the informations you sent, i will go to the bank with it by tomorrow and submit, but never the less i would wish if you can also contact the bank director , so that he will know how serious we are, he promised me that he is willing to get the money transferred within 48 working hours into your account , he is aware of you and waiting to hear from you,

As soon as you contact the bank please let me know
thanks and with love

did you reciece my second picture i sent ?

Rossey Brown

#206855 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:13 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail, now i want to know if you have contacted the bank,
kindly respond me

Roseey Brown
with love and peace

#207070 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 am
Daddy,

How are you and happy wekend, i called the bank director to know if he has recieved your mail but he told me that he has not recieved any mail from you, but said that he will contact you for more details,

now please if he contacts you kindly let me know the development of things
as i am earger to join you soonest

Regards

Rossey

#207253 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 pm
From [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you in respect of Miss Rossy Brown's deposit in my bank. I
need the following information from you.

1. Your Full Names, 2.Your Residential Address, 3. Your telephone Number,
4. A copy of your Identity or International passport.

You will need legalization and normalization of the transaction as
stipulated by the law of our country Cote d' Ivoire. The beneficiary will
need to legalize his claim of the funds at the ministry of justice of the
Republic of Cote D’ Ivoire. You must get the below from ministry of
justice. So send your lawyer this morning to go and get these three
documents so that we can release your money.

1. affidavits and change of ownership
2. Stamp Duties and an affidavit of legality and legitimacy of fund
3. Notarization of Documents and mandamus Release Order

As soon as we get the three above, we shall release your funds immediately.

Regards

Mr. Jean Celestine

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 196.47.149.141
Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#207737 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Dear XXX,

Good moring , this moring i went to see the bank director, to ask him , he told me that we needt to get some vital documents from the ministry of Justice hear in Cote D"Ivoire, with that documents the bank can be able to release and transfer the money into your account, without any problem, so they are requiring some money to obtain the document that will enable the transfer into your account, but without that , the money can not be transferred, he told me that he can help us get those documents if we can be able to pay for the cost, he will inform the bank attorney to help us get it and i dont have such money at hand now, all the money i have is the money in the bank, he fnally told me that the cost of it is 1,550 Euros , so please i need your help to assist me offset this fees so that the money can be transferred, i am willing to increase the initial percentage, a,d you will be in the helm of any investment , kindly help me my condition is very bad ,
all my hope in life is in the money in the bank, so please.

now i am confused i dont know what to do, if i have money i wouldnt have told you, i will just pay for the document and the money will be transferred, but now , i dont hanve any money at hand the little money left with me is the money for my feeding, so please help me
i am very much worried
kindly respond and advice me on this issue
Thanks and Regards

Rossey

#207900 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 am
From [email protected]

Dear Sir,

The sum of $450 is needed for the legalization of the transfer at the high
court in my country before we can do the transfer.
You will therefore send the fee so that we can release the said funds to
your bank account.

Regards

Mr. Jean Celestine

#208001 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:55 am
Dear Sir,

I have done the necessary programming and you will need to pay for the
Legalization and normalization fee of usd$450 to enable me conclude the
transaction.
We will conclude the transaction within 6 hours from the time we have the
fee.
You can visit the banks' website to enable you to see the account and
point out mistakes if there is any.

1) Log into our website, www.bbgsa-ci.com
2) Click on "Online Banking" on the home page
3) Enter your secret code (your exclusive password and pin code)

CODE:xxx
PASSWORD: xxx

You will have to send the fee through western union or Money Gram transfer
using this names to make it easy. It is our policy to receive any amount
for any charge of fee below $1,600 through the two above means. So you
will have to use any of the above for the $450.

Elei Chris Ibe
33 Ave. du General de Gaulle,
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire (IVORY COAST).
Question: yes
Response: yes

Send the Transfer information to me through email as soon as you send the
fee so that I will conclude the legalization. I am giving you a 100%
assurance of immediate conclusion.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Jean Celestine
Tel: +22554284722

#208212 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am
Dear XXX,

Good morning and how are you, please i want to know the situation of things, again i want to know how far you have gone with the Bank, kindly inform me, i am really worried, as i have not heard from you since three days now, am waiting for your response
Thanks and Regards

Rossey

#208221 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your email. But I must inform you that a law or company policy
is not made because of one individual. I clearly told you that any amount
below $1,600 is sent through Money gram or western union. If really you
want to help Rossy Brown to actualize her inheritance, You have to follow
or country and company rules and regulations. If it is possible for you, I
will want you to come to my country and do the legalization by yourself.
What I need is just proper and legal documentation of the transaction. Get
back to me so that I will know what to do in respect to the transaction.

Regards

Mr. Jean Celestine

#208299 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:25 pm
Dear XXX,

GOOD EVENING, AND THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, THIS AFTERNOON THE BANK DIRECTOR CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ASSIST IN THE MONEY TRANSFER, BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE FASTEEST MEAN, HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE TOLD YOU TO SEND THE FEES FOR THE DOCUMENTS , AND YOU ARE ASKING HIM TO GIVE ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY, BUT CLEARLY TOLD ME THAT THE BANK TONT GIVE ACCOUNT FOR THE MONEY LESS THAN, 1,600 DOLLARS , HE AGAIN TOLD ME THAT SINCE IT IS ONLY 450 DOLLARS THAT IT WILL BE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAMM,

SO UNCLE AM ASKING ANG BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE TRY AND GO AND SEND HIM THE MONEY AS HE INSTRUCTED, MIND YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE BANK BUT ME , MORE OVER IF THE MONEY STILL REMAIN IN THERE CUSTODY, THEY ARE STILL MAKING MORE PROFIT FROM THE MONEY DEPOSITED, THE MORE THE MONEY IS THERE THE MORE I SUFFER, BECAUSE THAT MONEY IS ALL MY HOPE IN LIFE , LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT FOR ME, SO PLEASE FOR MY SAKE TRY AND FIND ANY WESTERN UNION AGENT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND SEND THE MONEY SO THAT THEY CAN BE ABLE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN JOIN YOU AFTER THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED,

SO DEAR IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP AND ASSIST ME PLEASE PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE MONEY AS HE HAS INSTRUCTED MY KNEES IS ON THE GROUND, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE ITS ONLY ME WILL SUFFER THE WHOLE THING, SO KINDLY COMPLY WITH THE BANKS INSTRUCTION.MY HAPPINESS IN LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW,

PLEASE RESPOND ME AND COMPLY WITH THEM AS THE ALMIGHTY lORD WILL BLESS YOU IN ABOUNDANT
WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE

REGARDS
ROSSEY

#208582 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm
Dear XXX,

Good afternoon, i just read your mail now,lucly i told our church pastor, who helped me provide an account where the money is to be sent after i told him every thing Bellow is the account number that ou will use to send the money.

BANK NAME; .....UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
BANK ADDRESS; ........AGNCE OF ADJAMÉ,
ADJAME MARKET GOURO 17 BP 808
ABIDJAN 17. COTE D'IVOIRE.
CODE BANK;A015
BANIFICIARY;.......SYLVENUS CHARLES
CODE GUICHET;........ 01006
SWIT CODE; ........UNAFCIAB
ACCOUNT NUMBER,........ 106500011338
KEY RIB; 79

Uncle please as soon as you send the money kindly send to me the payment slip, for easy colection
hoping to hear from you
Regards

Rossey