Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205499 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:01 pm
Good Morning sweetie,
i didn't get any missed calls from you...are you sure you dialed the right number as i gave it to you...here is it again +233230989257,call me now okay.

Sweetie, you didnt reply to my mail today i called you but it says you are not answering...what is going on i need to talk to you because i miss you. please do reply my mail okay.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205629 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:37 pm
Sweetie,how are you doing today and how is work going with you...i have really missed you and i cant wait to be with you and spend wonderful time with you,it will really be a great joy to meet with your family members.

Sweetie their is this question that has been going through my mind for a while now,as i told you that i will like to get married again and grow old with you and i believe you want the same thing too and here we are so i am asking you now Please XXX Sweetie WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Honestly sweetie i have to take this courage to ask you this question and i am praying to God that I'd get a positive answer from you...since you are among the preachers in your church,the wedding will not be too difficult to conduct that is really a great one sweetie,so when i visit you then we can arrange for the wedding...my Daughter Laila is really comfortable with you and i together and she likes you too,don't worry you will get to meet her some day okay.Heidi honestly speaking am really in love with you,i know with you in my life you will draw me more closer to God.

Sweetie this is how i dialed your number XXX cross check the number and get back to me and also ask someone if the XXX is the code i can add to call you okay or you can as well me you got my number already.

Meanwhile i am waiting to get your answer this is really important to me sweetie.

Kisses and hugs

Love you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205712 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:43 am
Hi sweetie,yes i know it came so suddenly and unexpectedly to you because good things only comes from God when we less expect it from him but he alone knows the best in our lives,just as i told you that the question has been in my mind for a while now i wanted to ask when i visit you but i couldn't keep it anymore atleast now i know what we are really into and now i can always pray to God towards it and i want you to always pray to God too because the bible says what ever is in God's hand is safe and secured. I cant wait to put that special blessed ring around your finger for the whole to see my intentions.

Sweetie did ask anyone about the XX that i added to your number? if not so please call me okay,i cant really sleep now but just thinking alot about you.

#205852 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:12 am
well i don't really know because i didn't hear anything,can i call you now?

sweetie i just called now and it rang but no answer...why not call me since am not having luck to get you on phone
try calling me from your end for once.

#205875 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 am
Sweetie you can still call me on this number +1352 474-8644 because i roamed it so i can be able to recieve calls from the state too.

#205883 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:36 am
Okay sweetie i will be expecting to hear from you then. the weather here is very hot.

#205982 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 am
I was staring on my cellphone and wondering what is the best words to express how i feel but i couldnt find one because u have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you.

#206025 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 am
Its working sweetie,it seems calling Switzerland is some how difficult...but when ever i dial your number it rings but no answer.
what is going on...i really wish to hear your voice and i miss you too

#206125 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:49 pm
Sweetie its 10:58pm here and i am about going to bed so i can rest well enough because i am going to the custom by 8am in the morning to make payment for the clearance of the 47 Drums of Light Brent Crude Oil then i will transport them to the site in a Community where the agent who is representing my customers will come for inspection before i can Cargo it to them...then i can get paid and then go home and apply for visa to visit you i will keep you updated so you know what am doing and the process.

Sweetie i have invested lots of money in this particular business just to make sure it goes successful and so far it is...the drums is worth USA$1.800,000.00(One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) So you see why i am here to make sure it all goes successful,i want you to know that i am read and capable to take care of you we wont lack but we will be happy together for ever...i will never let you down nor disappoint you in anyway,you are right here in my heart and i will always love you with my soul and body.

Sweetie i want us to always be there for each other and be supportive and trust each other that way we will live to love and be happy.

I have to go to bed now i will send mail to you before i leave to the customs and also let you know when i get back to the hotel okay.I love you

#206195 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:19 pm
Sweetie,well i wonder why the phone thing is acting that way,but its rings when i call...i will keep trying right now i am about leaving to the customs i will mail you when i get back okay. and you can still try the two numbers try this one +233549781388 i receive call on this number try it okay. Love you did you get the mail i sent you about the drums?

#206283 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 am
Sweetie yes it all went well but kind of stressful and busy day...i made the payment for the clearance $230,000 which i paid then tomorrow the transport company will transport the drums to the field in one of the community where the Agent will come for Inspection before i can Cargo it...Yes everything is going on successfully so far,you are a blessing to me sweetie and i am happy to find you in my life.

Sweetie i suggest you call your call service Center for them to find out why you cant get through in calling me...i feel you don't have the access to make international calls or receive,just give it a try and see if they can help us out okay.I just got back to the hotel room now,i want to jump into the shower while you reply me okay.

sweetie,i am done bathing now,sitting here waiting for your reply while i do some paper work against tomorrow

#206471 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:06 am
Hi sweetie,how are you doing and how did your day go,i hope fine and were you able to find out why your number is not going through from here...today was a little beat stress traveling with the transporting company from the customs office to the field in the community and making sure everything is secured...i just came back to the hotel now then i saw your mail,and yes everything is fine so tomorrow the Agent is coming for inspection because there was no enough time for him to come for inspection today,once he confirms everything then i will Cargo the drums at once then get my pay and head back home.

Sweetie you are the sun in my day,the wind in my sky,the waves in my ocean,and the beat in my heart.All my dreams came true the day that I met you.I Love You! You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love...you are the fire that burns the passion within my soul.I love You with all my heart...I want to be your in arms,I want to feel your touch,I want your lips on mine,I need you very much i am glad i have found my other half of me which is you.

#206650 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:35 am
Hi Sweetie,how are you doing and how is your day going i hope fine.
Am still the site waiting for the Agent arrival for inspection,i hope the telecom finds the fault for your phone...i miss you

#206653 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:53 am
I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to..I'm always here for you,not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you.You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you,but you are and you will always be.Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone i have learned to care about so much.Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do,and that I will for the rest of my life.and i want the same from you,promise me you will never leave me?

#206786 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:37 am
Hello Sweetie,how are you doing and i hope you slept well...did you put me in your prayers when you prayed this morning...yes sweetie the Agent arrive last night this morning we are going to the field for the inspection.i have to leave to the field now i will mail you after the inspection okay.Love you

Dear sweetie,how are you today?
Sweetie i just got back to my base now the Agent was here for the inspection we opened the drums we found out that water had got into 38drums of the total sum and when i spoke with the Board of the Directors (My Customers) they said they wont make payment until i extract the water from the Oil,wow it has been so busy and tiring today,so i made contact with the Industry in charge of extracting water from Oil after hours of negotiation we ended up on $9,740 and all i have left with me here is $3,270 so what is left now to complete the amount is $6,470. Already i took loan of $270,000.00 from my bank when i was coming here which i used in making payment for the Clearance and other expenses they refused giving me another loan and the Industry said without complete payment they wont do the job...i am just depressed now.