Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206794 by Grunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:05 am
jamal_trevon
Someone to treasure and love for the rest of my life...
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
My Profession: Entertainer
Do I Drink? Social
My Marital Status: Seperated
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
Am an easy going guy, love to dress and fell free with whatever and whoever am with. I love the outdoor and fun loving

Image <--- Desmond Elliot, Nollywood actor.

want to chart with you. ...[email protected]
Advertisement

#206795 by Grunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:10 am
email address leads to Skype
Sampson Irabor --- facebook sampson.irabor
Accra, United States

https://www.facebook.com/sampson.irabor
Sampson Irabor
About
Worked at Super Cool Engineering Benin City
Studied at Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College
Past: Edo Colledge
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Benin, Nigeria

#206821 by Grunt Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 am
Hi There

How are you and how’s it going? I'm doing very well though and everything is going well and fine with me, I've just been working a lot lately but that’s cool i guess, how about you? I've just attached some pics of mine for you to see, hope they get through to you. Tell me what you think about me. Send me more of yours too. I am looking for a serious relationship, one that would lead to marriage, not into games and time wasters. i want you to know that i am a very loyal and faithful person especially when it comes to relationship. i think we should give this a try and see where it goes, i can assure you that you will have no regrets.

Anyways, thanks for hitting me up with an email on here, that’s pretty cool. I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... I'm Jamal Trevon, 6.2ft tall, brown eyes blah blah blah... I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself... Well, talking about my upbringing, I quite have a diverse background; my dad is from Barbados and mom from South Africa,. So i am kind of mixed really.

I'm willing to relocate for my if necessary because I believe distance shouldn't be an obstacle to a relationship, at least from the beginning because waiting to see someone you feel something for seems great sometimes when you finally get to meet that person. The waiting makes you appreciate the person even more when you finally see him/her :). Well, i am easy going and easy to get along with as long as you've got a good sense of humor and respect a woman. And when it comes to having fun, I enjoy going to beach to watch the sunsets, going to the beach for a long walk, I enjoy bonfires, I love going to the movies, I love playing beach volleyball, going to the park, travelling, going places, meeting people, camping, going to concerts sometimes, bowling. I love cooking, hanging out with loved ones, dining out, watching movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games, swimming, hanging out with loved ones, a little bit of playing basketball, reading magazines and novels... I don't know what you still wanna know or what more to say, but I'd be glad if you ask. Your turn? Talk to you soon... Be good!

P.S I will like to know more about yourself and what you love doing and what you are looking for and please do not reply me with just a line or two if you are really serious about what you are looking for.

Reply Soon

Jamal Trevon.
Received: from [41.206.12.43] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014

Image Image