Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#206962 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 am
Scammer signed up here as jessicagodson and PMing members to contact her by email.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206964 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 am
Located in

Originating IP: 41.82.155.72
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

What a dumb scammer :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206966 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:12 am
Has profiles on various sites

http://www.e-palworld.co.uk/social/user/jessica4you

Hello!
I looked through your profile and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am interested in knowing more about you please you can write me true my Email address ([email protected]) please don't write me on (www.e-palworld.co.uk) Please write to my privet Email i have something important to discuss with you Thanks,
Regards Jessica
([email protected])

#206977 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:10 am
Now using the profile id jessicagodso.

#206986 by HtownHussle Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:48 am
This person just inboxed me and asked me to email them. They wanted to discuss something with me. I deleted the inbox message because it seemed like a con.

If you have something to say, say it when you inboxed me.
#206987 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am
And the profile jessicagods

#206988 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:56 am
Other variations of the User Name. Please do not reply to this person. If you receive a PM from a not staff member please notify us.

jessica4you
jessicagods
jessicagodso

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#206992 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:05 pm
^^^The same as I posted earlier, just with www.scamwarners.com instead of the other site.

No email response yet.