Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207018 by Grunt Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm
meetup2
naarahluv
26 year old female
Seeking friends for friendship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: new york
Height: under 5 feet
Body type: slim
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: black
Children: No
Want children: Undecided
Religion: Non-religious

About naarahluv
I will tell you more about me later when we know each other very well.

Hello dear, it's my pleasure to contact you here on meetup2 after my observation to your profile,my name is miss Naarah, am 23 years of age, from Sudan. I'll like to relate with you for guardian and protection due to my present condition and my needs, you can contact me on my e-mail address ([email protected]} below for more safety reasons, i hope to see your reply in my mail, or still drop your e-mail, i will contact you, thanks once again, and God bless you. Yours lovely friend, Naarah......... Please my dear contact me with my mail id ([email protected]
Last edited by Grunt on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#261893 by Grunt Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 am
resurfacing with the pic of starting post
on MDF

jenna dorah
27 year old, woman from Kenya

HELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYHELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYHELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYHELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYHELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYHELLO AM JENNA AM TO EXCHANGE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUY
Hello Am jenna, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don´t send it in the site. (Remember the distance or color,age does not matter but love matters allot in life)

.lovehabibi.com/girls/senegal-girls/

ritayak25
"i am looking for a nice guy"
Dakar, Senegal Senegalese - Christian

FB
Labeeb Naarah
#261895 by Grunt Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 am
contact on hi5

Serina H
Hello my name is serina. my dear, i am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile on my search for a relationship to me age, distance, race and coluor do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us. So in a special manner i will like to further communication with you for us to know each other well, if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my email here ([email protected]) try to tell me more about you , in reply i will tell you more about my self. I am looking forward to read from you. Yours new friend serina please contact me directly to my private email below ([email protected])so that i will tell you more about my self and send you more pictures
massmailing
same message on several people's wall on badoo
on netlog/twoo & network-marketing.ning.com/profile/serinahamed
Serina Hamed from Dakar, Senegal