Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#206996 by Bryon Williams Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 pm
Hello!
I looked through your profile and decided to write you a message to inform you that i am interested in knowing more about you please you can write me true my Email address ([email protected]) please don't write me on (http://www.scamwarners.com) Please write to my privet Email i have something important to discuss with you Thanks,
Regards Jessica
( [email protected] )

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#207055 by Dotti Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:06 pm
For those who aren't quite sure what is going on: "She" (who is really almost certainly a male) is a Senegalese refugee scammer. These scammers pretend to be a young girl stranded in a refugee camp in Senegal. They typically claim that they are due a large inheritance, but they need your help so they can claim the money and come to your country. These scammers are present on virtually every dating and/or social networking site--but they will also try to pick up people on any website with discussion boards, guestbooks, and/or a messaging system. They are not particularly bright (for example one tried to pick me up on an adoptable pets website) and they typically don't care (or simply don't understand ) what kind of site they post on.

Since this scammer has been kind enough to join us, we will be happy to share "her" information, including some of "her" other email addresses.

EMAIL ADDRESSES BELONGING TO THIS SCAMMER:
As stated above, [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If this scammer has contacted you, simply delete the message. If "she" has given you a different email address, please pm it to a moderator or post it here.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#207100 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:39 am
^^^What ID was the message sent from and when?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207119 by Dotti Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 am
Please forward the PM to me.

The scammer was signing up and immediately sending out his messages, mainly because he knew he would likely be banned from the site (not because he understands it is an anti-scam site, but because he has been banned from many sites for spamming. That's also the reason for the multiple accounts.

Banning does not automatically delete messages that have already been sent, so sometimes you will receive a message from a banned member after he/she is gone.

#207122 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:11 am
Idiot's new ID jessicago.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207123 by msdonna Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 am
Received the same email from this girl. Just replied to her for she sounds very serious before I found this topic about her.

Thank you for the info. ;-)
#207125 by Dotti Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 am
Banned as well--there was just a lag between the sign-up and the ban. A couple of other measures taken as well that should help prevent future sign-ups.

But that means he also gave us another of his email addresses:
[email protected]

#207240 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:43 am
The scammer's initial scripted email

Hello My Dear
I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.
Once again My name is Miss Jessica Godson , a citizen of Liberia in West Africa. I am 24years old, my birthday was 10th October 1989. I hold a certificate in general Nursing , i am hoping to further my education in this career . I am never married and don't have children.
I value the many facets of life and love. I;m always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.
I was about enrolling to have a master degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.
My late father Dr Joe Godson, was chairman managing director (GODSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Monrovia the capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country,
He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now under UNITED NATION (U.N) as a refuge in the middle of the war.
I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest. I lost so much, my parents , my sister and three lovely brothers as well as some other relatives and family capital investments.

I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, i would like to know what interests you most and what you don;t like, your interest in developing full and responsible and healthy relationship with me
I will be very glad if you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to develop a love relationship with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other
Yours in love
Jessica

#207381 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 am
My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. how is your day ; Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Father Divine Martins who is the Rev of the Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Rev Father Tel number is (+221763981489) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i have never finish my study before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. well i like a someone of caring and loving, i am praying to God that he will show me a someone who will lead me, who will be there for me in any situation which i found my self especially a situation like this which i am now.
I want you to know that i have a full confidence in you since i know you and my heart is telling me that you are the right person for me who will be there for me in anything i want to do in life.I need you to assist me and help me out from this place because my life is not save here in this refugee camp, i want to come over to you and start a new life with you because no place in this country is secure for my life.
Listen to this information which is very important and also a secret to any body who is around me.
I have with me here the documents which my father use to deposit some money in the foreign bank
The amount in question is 3.5 million US Dollars which he deposited by my name as the next of kin.i want you to assist me to get the money out from the bank and transfer it into your account so that you will send me money from there for my papers to come to you and start a new life with you.i want you to know that my life is in danger in this country because i am afraid here and i don't want to loose this money because is all my late parents keep for me and i have to get it to start my life again.
Please i promise you that i will not disappoint you in life,i promise to be there for you in anything and also care for you and love you forever.I want you to know that i love you and trust you before i give you all this information and i want you to keep this as secret because i am afraid of loosing my life and the documents which i have with me here.i want you to help me because you are the only person i trust now and i hope you will not disappoint me. i will be waiting for your mail .
Take good care of your self for me
Yours in love

Jessica

#207539 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 am
Hey Dear
How are you feeling?.I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 3.5 American dollars deposited in bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin. Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In short this place is more than a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. I send and receive e mails in the office of Rev Fr Divine Martins . He is the Rev Father here in Church in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. Dear i most appreciate all your efforts to assist me in every way possible as i have been requesting from you. i have to get you involved into this money because i have contact the bank regarded about this money and the bank advices me to get in touch with a responsible person who will stand on my behalf as regards to this money because of my refugee status over here at the moment.
I have to tell you this so that you can assist me to get this money transferred to your account in your country so that i will start plan about my journey to meet with you.
Dear i like i told you before i don't have brother, sister or any relatives again. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide someone that will lead me to the right channel, someone that will not betray me but can you believe me, since ever i meet you my mind tell me you have been giving to me by God. listen i will make every thing to make you happy However, i will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country and when you contact the bank please tell the bank you are my foreign partner that you want to know the procedure of getting this money transferred to your account over there in your country ok because i have mail the bank and inform the bank about you as my foreign partner so feel free to contact the bank ok. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL
MR JOHN STEVE
Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept
Telephone Number 00221778086942
Fax 00221332316715
Email. [email protected]
ACCOUNT NO 026004093
Account name Dr Joe Godson
Next of kins Miss Jessica Godson
Amount is 3.5 million us dollars

i will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Joe Godson of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf,
Yours in love

Jessica

#207573 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am
Email from the fake bank

UNITED BANK DU SENEGAL [email protected]

BRANCH OFFICE: AVENUE BOURGUIBA, IMMEUBLE LET-PRES DU JETEAU, DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL 00221778086942 FAX 00221332316715

For Your Kind Attention,

Sir,

I am writing to you in respect of your mail and information we got from Miss Jessica Godson which we received.

Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Jessica Godson who is the next of kin of her late father's fund deposit to our bank here, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank Her Father Late: Dr Joe Godson. was our customer with sum substantial amount of money (3.5 Million US Dollars) which he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent her.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.
2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.
3. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.These shall also ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.
We promise to service our customers with utmost truth and Sincerity.
For more information's please contact me The operational/Transfer Officer for more clarifications or question's you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr John Steve,
Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer.
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL
TEL: 00221778086942 FAX : 00221332316715

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon