Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205694 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - mawu - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/mawu

Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage..Well am very Romantic person.... i give all i can do to make a lady to feel for me... i will always make her happy wont hurt her... i w

Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Presbyterian
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage..Well am very Romantic person.... i give all i can do to make a lady to feel for me... i will always make her happy wont hurt her... i will never lie to her... i will be 100% honest and sincere to her but i will like her to do the same for me...

My Perfect First Date
.I am Divorced for Good 3Year.Single Now, Looking for Serious relationship. Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.

PMs

Hello Beautiful Its a real pleasure sending you an email. You're so beautiful that everyman would want to hold hands with you someday. Looking into your eyes alone, shows me a beautiful world. And i guess i'll be the luckiest man getting to talk to you. If i were to present your picture in heaven, most of the Angels would hide their faces in shame.Angel I also really will love to know alot more about you and see how things goes,cause am so attracted and interested in you and would love to know so much more about you.

hello thank you for your reply. so tell me how long have you been on this dating site dear?

ok thanks for you reply so tell me what are you looking forward to find on this site my dear

well yersterday was my first ok so tell what are you looking forward to see or meet on this site.

I am Divorced for Good 3Year.Single Now, Looking for Serious relationship. Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.

am very happy to hear this from you dear,am also in the same mood dear so tell me honey do you care if we can send mail through each others yahoo mail? please my mail is [email protected].l will be very happy to hear from you my love.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205834 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 am
am so glad for you reply dear hope we chat and do each other well am very happy to hear from you my l really love to be with a real woman like you ok. l really want to know all about you my dear ,hope to hear fro you soon my love....

hope you are are doing well dear??

am ok my dear thanks to hear from you ok my dear..so tell me are you living alone in your house or with someone my love? can you tell me more about you self

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.239.4
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205953 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm
hello dear thanks for your mail am ok to tell you about my self dear.
.I am Divorced for Good 3Year.Single Now, Looking for Serious relationship. Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.

am 45yrs of age living in Texas, am a business man who love moving around the world due to the job l do.l lost my dearest one 3yrs ago am a looking for a real honest ,caring woman to share man love with. l don't care about the distance since distance is not a barrier; good evening hope to hear from you soon my dear.

#205954 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:24 pm
From lucky good - [email protected]

hello baby l just created g mail account and wished to mail you so you see my account. it will be much bether if we start chat from here soon my dear. is me your dear SELORM whom you have been charting on yahoo mail [email protected]. hope we make a successful love ok my dear... good nite my love..please mail through this mail ok hope to hear from you soon ....

#205981 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 am
thanks my dear,am so glad to hear from you, am a man who want a real mature woman to spent my royal life with thanks once again dear..Am 55 years and am widow with one kid living with me.i lost my dearest wife 4 years ago and am looking for someone who will spend the rest of my life with..will look forward to hear more from you soon again and hope to chat with you on IM..

#205987 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 am
dear how are you doing l have sent you mail through my new create g mail hope you saw it? l really want you by my side because am now a half man living ok my dear

hello baby l really want to have much time with you ok because am falling for you so soon my love hope to hear from you soon

#206115 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 pm
hello my love not that l mean am half because now l have no lover to help me ok make me feel like a real man that is why l said am a half man ..l hope you got me now? so tell me how was your day and how is you family doing...

am so so new to this internet stuff and has only been on the site for 2days now and have not talked to any woman from there...I knew of a man who got hooked up with a very nice woman on there and they are happily married and lives in Italy,so he introduced me to the site and i said let me join and see where it will take me to.

#206127 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 pm
hello my love,how are you doing l hope you are doing well, how is your family and all your relatives l hope all is well with you.. well you can call me Selorm and my dearest kid is called Elias... so tell me my dear do you have yahoo mass anger so we chat anytime you are online my love

stuff and has only been on the site for 2days now and have not talked to any woman from there...I knew of a man who got hooked up with a very nice woman on there and they are happily married and lives in Italy,so he introduced me to the site and i said let me join and see where it will take me to. l hope you a good day and wonderful moment fro ever my dear

is there any risk in online dating?

l can see we don't meet online live to chat dear. so dear can you give me your phone number so l can text you anytime ok my dear

#206660 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:33 am
I am happy to have you in my life, and desire to have you soon .. tell m how are you doing now my dear?

#206754 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:27 pm
ooooh ok he is ok.tell me, how was your day and how is your work pending my dear?In your love I am the hero, the king,the poet; and alive without your love, I am nothing at all, not even truly alive.also my l really want us to meet soon so l can show how l felt about you always my dear.
A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together."dear am looking forward to hear from you soon..good day my love

#206779 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 am
thank you dear so tell how is all your families doing,l hope they are all doing well,baby l have been thinking of you all day .I am sending you this email to let you know that Age is a Number in a relationship or friendship.Distance is not a barrier as long as our hearts connect as one. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be, Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another..Well if U don't mind ... i do like to know U better.l hope to meet you soon my dear. good day my dear. so tell me what your real name and age my dear?

#206925 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:21 am
hello dear what do you mean? l never thought of ignoring anything ok my dear. so tell me what do you have for me? because am willing to hear you ok

I feel you are the person who completes my life. You are the touch of joy I need. I want to see you.I want you to know that I miss you very much. Every day is harder. I can´t wait too much. I think about you badly. I dream about you. I never thought that I was going to feel the things that I´m feeling right now. I want to talk with you every day I know that we are going to be together someday. This feeling is becoming stronger. I feel it and I know that you feel it too. dear let us chat on yahoo mass anger ok my love so we can chat live OK. l really missed you.

#207192 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 am
ok dear thanks for giving me your name ok, well am Selorm Bruce. so tell me how is your family and you house my dear.