Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206769 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am
My own and sweey honey is not up to that now do u want to loses me as for me I don't want to lose u now because If I do I can die or do u want me to die don't worry I will look for another account for u okay. One more thing I want to ask u.......I have eating. And I hope u are in good health so pls take good care of ur self because u are my happiness with u I will not be happy

Honey how is the preparation for our wedding I hope everything is ready because that is the first thing in life to show my love to u and u will also show your love to me. Pls dend me your phone number I will like to call u I love u !!!! U are my life

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206811 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 am
My own and sweet honey I just collect. This one from one of the bank in nigeria so u can send it here thank for the love I pray nothing can stop us from our love. Account NAMA: Akindele Hammed ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2065509762. CITY: Lagos,Nigeria. BANK NAME: United Bank for Africa,UBA.................................................pls honey let me know as soon as u send the money u know our wedding is on the way now pls I love u so much
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Okay honey pls u have to do it very fast today before afternoon pls. So that if their is any detail the bank need u can send it to me very fast because I have to be with u this weekend for our enjoyment of love and my wife who do u send money to? All my own branch of the bank is in the detail I send to u okay I love u so much make sure u take ur food before going out okay

Thanks my wife this is the code. UNAFNGLA005

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

(IKEJA BRANCH)

LAGOS

Nigeria. zip code. 23401. Dear I have send it to u now

The full bank account details

Account NAMA: Akindele Hammed
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2065509762
SWIFT Code: UNAFNGLA005
Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (IKEJA BRANCH) LAGOS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206905 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 am
Good morning honey how is ur day I hope u sleep well thanks for that. So what plant do u have for today and where are u going today I hope the all the infor of the account is correct pls honey send me ur. Cell number

#207087 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:34 am
My only and sweet wife today is saturday how is your body I hope u have taking your. Breakfast , iunch an now is dinner I hope u have taking all. So u have to give thanks to god pls honey how do u spend your sayurday can u tell me as your husband I love u so much and nothing can stop us amen

My only and sweet honey good morning ! How was your night I hope u sleep well ? I hope u are going to church ? Pls to for our wedding and pray for both of us too , pls remember to take your breakfast because u are the love of my life I love u so much. Take care of your self okay
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

#207193 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:03 am
Okay pls take good care of urself okay I love u and miss u

#207200 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:27 am
My own and sweet wife today is over I hope your body is okay and u have take your dinner and you are in good health pls take of yourself I love to hear from tomorrow I miss u in love am at home now. And u where are u now? Honey send me your cell phone number I want to call u and kiss u

My wife I want to sleep now so pls take good care of yourself and sleep well too hope u have taking your dinner I love u so much kiss u kiss u

No my wife !! Good morning to you hope u sleep and wake up well. Honey pls u have to send it fast today so I can get it fast thanks so much for the love

#207263 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 pm
Are u buzz am feeling u from my heart I hope all is well ............................honey have u send the money so that. I can know .....and to get it and come to u with my love because u I will not know how am feeling u are the love of my life I love u forever and ever. Take good care of yourself for me still I come ............. I will be waiting for u okay

#207361 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:19 am
My only and sweet wife how and was your night I hope u sleep and wake up well?? if I did not see your message or hear from u my mine is not always rest so I hope u wake up well ? Honey did have any where to go today? Pls be in good health. I will see u soon in love

#207612 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:52 pm
My only and sweet loving kind and caring wife good morning to u and our daughter ! How is yours and our daughter body I hope she is well now ?? Pls take good care of yourself I love u

#207675 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:52 am
How is your body now and your daughter I can do without hearing from u as my wife am worry and feeling u I love u

#207782 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:20 am
Good afternoon my wife how is your body over here

#207908 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 am
Good morning my wife how is your body over here am miss u real take care of yourself okay kiss kiss kiss

Honey how is your day now I hope all is well with u and daughter have a nice day I love u

#208013 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:23 am
My only and sweet wife how is your body now?

#208131 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 pm
Hello honey how is your body I miss u

#212574 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:30 pm
honey why did u do this to me u break my heart you make me before become nothing by leave me am not happy and i don't know to do now and i wise to know about our wedding do u really need me ? i want to know cos i will soon come to you with the gold i told you that i buy okay can you send me the money you promise to help me with when i come i will pay you back cos i can not wait again am tried of the country okay ./.........................i want you to do it very fast so we can see in love XXX u have to do it very fast cos i need you min my life as my wife

honey i have buy more gold like $5.5million dollar of gold and i want to send it to you so you will sell it and keep the money for our life so dear rite now am tried of the state am here now i want to come to you and live forever geit i want you to get set for my coming as so as you send the funds you promise me okay i can not wait again pls do some thing for best*:(( crying*:(( crying*:(( crying