Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204688 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:50 am
Profile on FishMEetFish - donrichmond216 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/donrichmond216

l am looking for serious relationship

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

If you can look into my eyes and see the oceans of emotions, the flood of tears the tremendous joys. If you can look at the world through my eyes and see my views you can understand the person that I am. If you can open your heart and allow me to see the world through your eyes, understand your hurts, fears, joys, then two hearts can beat as one. I'm looking to share my life with someone, not just a piece of me, but the whole thing and in return I expect nothing less. You cannot obtain that which you are unable to give. Unless you can come to me with an open heart and You Are ready to love, please pass me by. I'm not in any hurry but do not wish to waste precious time with someone who is not ready for love. I am not impressed by material things, I have had more than most people could ever want. I am impressed by a Woman who loves God with all his heart, because only then can She truly love me.If you hold the key to my heart please send me a message. . If there is no information on your profile how do you expect me to connect with you? No picture no information equals automatic delete. I have laid my heart out there and expect the same.

PM

I'm James I just visited your profile and i did enjoy it. Nice Photo you have there. I want to get to know you if you don't mind. I joined because I still believe in true love, in romance and in "happily ever after." I would rejoice at the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul-mate, the one with whom I can share all of myself - emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I seek a best friend and lifelong companion. I know my one and only Lady is out there somewhere, and this seemed like a place I might find her .A deep commitment to the relationship. My parents were married 30 yrs. and 1 day - and my dad passed away. I saw them show consistency with me. I saw that no matter how bad they were off financially - they were committed to making their marriage work. No matter what hard times there were for them - they were committed to each other and to the marriage. I don't really have enough time here today .just drop me letter: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#205465 by AlanJones Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:54 pm
Hello XXX
Am very happy to hear from you and i hope you are doing well as i am here.
Well as you already know my name is James single man ,having a 15 years boy name Eric and he is living with the grand mom since i lost her mom to cancer in 5years back.I 'm on the dating site to find someone i can spend the rest of my life with.Am half Italian and half American .I work as a chief warrant officer in US Army and my job is based upon a sound level of technical and tactical competence. The warrant officer is the highly specialized expert and trainer who, by gaining progressive levels of expertise and leadership, operates, maintains, administers, and manages the Army's equipment, support activities, or technical system.I have been in Military all my life, also having my last assignment in Kabul which will be over in late July. Am getting retirement in this year as well.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who will love,understand,be honest and faithful to me and also spend the rest of my life with. Am 5.9 fit tall and very calm but good sense of humor with open minded, i also love to swim, dance,skydiving,travel and making people around me happy.I love to laugh and take things very calm no matter how the situation is, I enjoy walking at the beach in sunset also candle dinner and relaxing in a Jacuzzi with the love of my life which am yet to find.Ask every thing you want to know about me and send me your picture and also tell me more about yourself and what you looking for in a man.
Take care and i look forward to hear from you soon.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205654 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 pm
Hello XXX,
Am glad to hear from you and i hope you are doing well as i am here but feeling lonely.wow i cant belief i have such a pretty lady like you to talk to .You look really beautiful .Babe is there any way we can chat on yahoo messenger. And you can ask me every thing you want to know about.
Take care and please let me hear from you soon.

#205824 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:01 am
Hello darling,
I hope you are doing well as i am here .Darling a said here where can we chat .

#206110 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm
Hello darling,
How are you doing? and what is it that you do not understand, i mean i like your idea of how a relationship should be also i was asking if there is any messenger you have on your computer that we can have instant chat.

#206387 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm
Hello dear,
How are you doing? I told you am half Italian and half US so please forgive me if i make mistake in what i sent you.Am still waiting for you to tell me more about yourself.Your likes, dislikes and what you do for fun.

#206574 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm
Hi , is good to hear from you once again and i hope all is well with you as i am here.Darling i just added you to my Google talk so we can chat from there when you accept my request.I look forward to chat with you soon.

#206637 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:42 am
Darling just go to google and type google talk download and long in with your google email you will see me there,or when you open your email you see more below where the mail is click on it and you will see that i have said hi to you through there.

#206767 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:17 am
that is alright if you still want us to talk through here, you can ask me every thing you want to know about me

#206898 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 am
Hi dear,
Am glad to hear from you and i hope you are doing well as i am here.Well there is nothing like weekend here because we work all week but when am less busy i normally go for skydiving close to the camp and sometimes have wine with friends.
About my job am a chief warrant officer and my work is based upon a sound level of technical and tactical competence. The warrant officer is the highly specialized expert and trainer who, by gaining progressive levels of expertise and leadership, operates, maintains, administers, and manages the Army's equipment, support activities, or technical system. And i have do this all my life.Tell me more about your job and what you will be doing this weekend.

#207359 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 am
Hi dear, am sorry for the late reply,i have been busy and i hope you forgive me for that.Darling yes it is a very dangerous job but i have been doing this all my life and am expert in that ,all i need from you is your prayers and care.How was your weekend and what is your plans for the week.