Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#207551 by Grunt Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am
forwarded by vic
same scammer

Hello xxx,
Good morning/evening to you. How are you doing? Thanks for taking your precious time to email me. I would like to make use of this opportunity to tell you more about myself. My name is Bruce Masters, I was born and brought up in Germany. My both parents are from Germany and they are both late. I was born of the 29th of November 1963. I joined German soldier in 1989 immediately after my University degree 3 years later I went for my masters in War studies through study leave in University of Liverpool. I was attached with the United Nation Army Department immediately after my masters. I'm now a Sergeant Major. It’s my 24 years in service now and I have been able to serve in 15 countries in the world and I speak 8 languages. Please Pardon my grammar as I just said still trying to improve my English on the daily base.

I was married for 21 years before, the loss of my wife. I loss my wife to arthritis of the heart, 6 years ago and ever since then, I have had no relationship. I had to just relocate then and started my life afresh. I have to kids. A boy and a girl. My daughter is 18 years, In 3-years time, she will be through with her Medical degree in Germany and my son is 15 years. He is in the Military school as well. Few Years back, I was deployed from Australia to the UN office in New York. My Stay in the US within these 5 years has been so wonderful and I have been able to work in 4 States. I now consider the United States to be my Home as I enjoyed everything around me. It was part of my reasons for deciding to be in the States permanently when I’m retired. I have been lonely since I was a widowed and I have not dated or make out.

I was transferred from the United Nations Plaza New York, and I’m presently reporting at the United Nations office at North High Street Columbus and and at the RMT office in Cleveland Ohio. I’m presently in Victory Camp, Afghanistan. for a Special Contract Assignment with NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organization). It's a Military alliance formed between 26 nations to enforce the North Atlantic Treaty of 1949. Don't let this scare you off. I'm only trying to give you a better Idea of what I am explaining. I planned to finalize my retirement any time soon, I want to have a life of my own. I have a comfortable life, but the most important is missing. I need a wonderful woman to share the rest of my life with, and the Question is..... Who knows if you are the right woman for me ...... smile, I'm sure time will help us to know each other better.

I’m a gentle and honest man, full of respect. Life here in Afghanistan is a risk, but I always tell people that there is no extent that I can’t go to in serving and protecting the World around me. I love saving life, and I think it's part of me already. lol...And the Almighty God that has been protecting me for these years now will always keep guiding me till the time I am done with my Retirement anytime soon. I'll appreciate someone who believes in long lasting relationship. I would like a person who is well-rounded in faith and trustworthy. I love someone who shares some of my good and positive interests in life, but she doesn't have to share all - just enough for a common basis - and also enough differences to keep our relationship vibrant, engaging, and growing. Oh, and if that isn't enough of what I want, it would sure be nice to feel wanted too!

I like going for long walks, sitting by the ocean, dinning out, visiting my favorite coffee shops to read novel, walk wooded trails, sightseeing, reading. My work is also one of my hobbies and I love to walk on the beach with my loved ones. I enjoy cooking and am striving to improve each week with working through one new recipe or by taking classes. I would love to cook with someone, especially if wine is involved, and I'll even clean the dishes as we go! I do have a good sense of humor. Please tell me more about yourself and I will love to see your recent pictures if you don't mind. I have also attach some on my Pictures in attachment to this message. I hope you'll like them. Looking forward hearing from you again. Have a nice and a great day/evening with you. Thanks and God bless you!!!

Sergeant Bruce.

Received: from [67.162.149.181]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014
IP: 67.162.149.181
ISP: Comcast Cable
State/Region: Colorado
City: Fort Collins

additional images
Image Image