Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206926 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:23 am
Sweetie good morning,right now i don't, i called a friend of mine in the state but his mother has been sick and has been spending money on her,he said he is out of cash now,i still cant find a way out yet...i really need to get this done so i can get paid.

Sweetie,what did the Telecom say about your phone? have they sorted it out yet?

Hi sweetie...i just got back to the hotel now after a long day with the people to do the job for me so i could pay them after i get paid from my customers but they refused saying they have their policy and which they will always keep.

Sweetie please can ask for this one favor,please can you lend me some money so i can pay them i will send it back to you as soon as i get paid please. i never plan of asking for as it is right now i have no choice and i am running of time staying here.please for the love of Christ and i promise to send it back to you as soon as i get paid,it will only take them 24hours to extract the water from the oil and then i will Cargo them to my customers,they already have my account information then they transfer the fund into my account at least by middle of next week i will be home and start working on my Visa to visit you.

I was look at your picture and honestly i just cant wait to be with you,hug you,kiss you cuddle with you and spend quality time together and go to church with you and watch you participate in the service honey please do think about it so i can come home to you okay. I Love you

Good morning sweetie,honestly there is this friend of mine who would have borrowed me but his mother has been in the hospital and he has been spending on her which i am aware of i assisted him with some amount before i got here,i have already tried to get somewhere else but no avail,although the company Agent accepted to borrow me $1000 today but i will still need $5,470....sweetie please what ever you can assist me so i can get this done this weekend so i can finish up the business this coming week and come home. I want to come and be with you sweetie please.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206947 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:34 am
Sweetie what is needed is $5,470 you can send it through Moneygram...should send the information you need to send it to?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207104 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:08 am
Money gram is not a bank it is where you can send money to someone or Western Union Money transfer...you can find it in the bank or any outlet...you can as well ask someone to direct you. or you can search on the internet to know the one close to you.

here is the information you should send it to.

Name: Isaiah Okeychukwu Jude
Address: No 59 Hn MaCcarthy Hill
Accra Ghana

Sweetie that is the information you can send it to...divide the money into two like $3,000 and the other $2,470 okay.

The information is the Agents,i will follow him to the bank to receive the money after you have send it because i cant pull money with my ID here i hope you understand. try not to make mistake with the names and the address okay.

Sweetie did you find the Moneygram or Western Union outlet?...after sending the money,attach the transfer slip and send to me okay.

Sweetie,Love is a Wonderful Gift,the love That is between us is rare and unique, it stands beyond reason or apprehension,it hovers between magical and spiritual filled with thankfulness and appreciation.A wonderful gift given to us to overshadow the doubts that overwhelm and destroy,erasing the negative thoughts that bind and bend the heart filled with loves joy.My heart, my head, my whole being is full of love for you each second I breathe,creating within me passionate fever and with each heartbeat this love will see no end.I just cant wait to be with you and show the whole world how much i have grow to love you...The Almighty God that has brought us together will forever be by our side because our love is true in his sight. waiting to hear from you sweetie.
Daniel

Sweetie,i have not heard from you what is the situation so far? please do send me mail so i can know what is going on.
were you able to send it or not?

#207121 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:06 am
what did the man said to you...all you have to do is to pick up the transfer slip fill it up and tender the money to them and they will return the photo copy of the slip to you.

Sweetie,today is Sunday and believe the money-gram or western union money transfer are not working today,please sweetie tomorrow morning do send it tomorrow so i can still pick it up the same day and make the payment so they can begin the job then by weekend i will be going home,i have already made the contact for the VISA so once i get home they will start the processing. Please if you cant use the money-gram you can go to western union money transfer all you need to do is pick up the transfer slip and fill it up and then tender the cash and the slip to them and then will give you the photo copy which you will attach and send to me that is all...its very easy it wont take your time at all

here is the information you should send it to.

Name: Isaiah Okeychukwu Jude

Address: No 59 Hn MaCcarthy Hill
Accra Ghana

#207206 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 am
omg,then make use of Western Union Money Transfer...do you know any or give me your address so i can look up any one that is close to you.

Sweetie,tomorrow morning go to any Walmart you will find Western Union Money transfer there ok

#207279 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm
Sweetie here is the Bank Account information:

Name...Nicholas Adusu
Account number..0083014449795001
Swift-ECOCGHAC
Routing-13112
address-Ecobank Ghana..P.O Box 16746..Accra Ghana

Please Sweetie try and transfer the money today and attach the payment slip to me so they can start the work today okay.

I love you XXX.

Sweetie did you get the account information i sent to you this morning....were you able to transfer the money?
Please let me know so i can tell them to start the work okay.
How did you day go,i hope fine miss you

#207515 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 am
Hi sweetie,how are you doing i hope you are fine,am sorry i didn't send mail to you all day, the internet service has been bad since today but it just started working now...i got your mail about you going to bank tomorrow please sweetie let it be tomorrow Wednesday ok, i will talk with the industry so they can begin the Extraction tomorrow since you are Transferring the money okay. I love you and i miss you so much.

#207691 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 am
Sweetie,have you gone to the bank now...have you transferred it yet
please me know,waiting to hear from you.

Sweetie i have not heard from you all day,what is the situation so far,were you able to go to the bank today?
did you transfer the money? please mail me please

#207788 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 am
Good morning sweetie,if you have transferred the money into the account,please attach the payment slip and send to me so i can show it to the industry boss so they can start the extraction today.

Please attach it and send to me now.thanks

Sweetie,i am waiting for the payment slip please send it through attachment.

this week is almost gone please i am waiting okay.

#208020 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:46 am
Sweetie,how are you doing i hope you are fine because i have not heard from you today oh i guess you are too busy,i just want you to know that am missing you and thinking about you.

Did get my messages yesterday? and am waiting to get your responds because i have not received the money yet but i will receive it by Monday and i still need the Transfer Slip okay. I Love you

Good Morning Sweetie,how are you doing,i am worried that i have not head from you since this weekend,are you okay?

I am still hoping to get a mail from you so i can calm down okay.

I love you and miss you. Happy Sunday

#208139 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 pm
Sweetie,i am glad that you replied to me...sweetie i have been waiting for you send the Transfer slip for the payment.

Sweetie,i have gone to the bank to confirm if you transferred the bank to the account but the bank said there is no transfer yet but they said i should come back tomorrow being Monday please sweetie tell me did you transfer the money or not because the transfer slip is required,please confirm this to me.

Thank you

#208235 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:04 pm
You told me you were going to the bank on Wednesday last week to transfer the $5,470 I asked you to the account information i gave to you.
Does this mean you didn't send the money as promised?

#208309 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 am
Sweetie the bank said there is no transfer from you
please send me the confirmation slip so we can present it to the bank here.please sweetie the delaying is becoming too much.

sweetie i need the transfer slip copy to confirm with the bank here.

this is really taking too long sweetie.

#208325 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:40 am
did you transfer the money into the account i gave you?

did you transfer the money into the account i gave you?

if so then you need to go back to your bank and ask them why its has not reflected here and they should give the transfer slip to you

#209443 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:32 pm
Dear XXX

A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding...Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling...and the most painful thing is,no one really hears it, except you..A broken heart is a heart that has felt love,While being in love there are two requirements: heart breaking and healing,Healing takes time...All of our
young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us.

They say time heals all wounds if that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain. There are no words to choose over losing you. I guess I found out too late, and now all I feel is heartbreak that only hurts when I breathe.They say love can mend a broken heart, but how? Because my heart won't love when it's broken my broken heart will heal after a while; my goal is to see you and not cry, but smile.

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it I always knew that looking back to the cries would make me laugh; but I never knew that looking back to the laughs would make me cry
I can't seem to erase all the memories of you no matter how hard I try it's something I can't.

Daniel