Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#207556 by Grunt Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 am
deleted on zorpia
Dearest one, Please My Contact is: sarahtasha59@ yahoo.com I am Mrs Sarah Tasha from France, I am married to late Mr.Ryan Tasha in Cote D’Ivoire West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldn’t produce any child. And my late husband was an international business man, may his soul rest in peace. Before his timely death last year. I have been suffering from cancer of breast, which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment I have been taking, to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that I may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. Before the death of my husband we deposited the amount of $7.5 Million united states dollars with a Bank for our business before my late husband died, and now I decide to use this money to help the less privileges like the poor widows, orphans, disables and build churches and schools as result of my short stay on earth, since we couldn’t produce any child to inherit the money as next of kin and our Properties. Now I was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God. Please this is my email address for more information : ( sarahtasha59@ yahoo.com). Finally note that before we proceed ahead for this transaction you will strongly promise me that you are going to use part of this money for charity work as I instructed you. Am looking forward to your prompt reply to enable me give you more details about this transaction. Thanks for your kind understanding and I hope to hear from you soon. Yours Sincerely Sister, Mrs Sarah Tasha.

Advertisement

#207560 by Grunt Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:33 am
http://www.ubeblogs.com.br/profile/BerniceClement
Bernice Clement
Feminino
Queenland
Austrália

I enjoy the simple things in life, i.e. friends & family ultimately these are the most important. I like people & life to me is about living & making memories. My favorite is to be in front of God all the time, sorted & solvent but do miss that special something one has with a partner. I would aspire to a more lasting 'love affair’ rather than a short term fling! While chemistry is vitally important it would be very nice to meet.