Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#173234 by buried under 419s Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 10ibl21ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (10ibl21ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net [200.11.173.10])
(8.14.4/8.14.4) with ESMTP id r75D0Nca004920
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NO)

(envelope-from [email protected])
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at cantv.net
Received: from webmail-03.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (webmail-03.datacenter.cha.cantv.net [200.11.153.86])
(authenticated bits=0)
by 10ibl21ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/3.0) with ESMTP id r75Cvcg9002068;
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:27:39 -0430
X-Matched-Lists: []
Received: from 81.91.235.235 ([81.91.235.235]) by webmail-03.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:27:38 -0430 (VET)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 08:27:38 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <1639048780.4507395.1375707458933.JavaMail.gess@webmail-03.datacenter.cha.cantv.net>
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION !!!!!!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Mailer: Cantv Webmail
X-Originating-IP: [81.91.235.235]
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.2.3

Hello Dear Beloved Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for tretment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: [email protected] (Tel:+ 229 97 031 337) :ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Dr Bello Usman.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#206554 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 pm

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: [email protected] (Tel:+ 229 97 031 337) :ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Benson Wood.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206701 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 am
From [email protected]

Dear Good Friend XXX,

Please an instruction has be been given to me from my boss Rev Benson Wood, to contact you and send you some fund but the fund will be send to you through cashier's cheque of $800.000.00 USD, Please Re-confirm your receiving postal address International Passport or ID Card bearing your name on it so that I will know that I am not sending your cheque to a wroung person together with your direct telephone number to me again if the one given is not correct immediately to enable me send the cheque to you through courier service immediately.

For your information the origin paying bank of the cheque is from ECOBANK benin when you receive the cheque and deposit it to your bank it will only take only 72 hours for the fund to credit in your account.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Mr Smart Favour.
+229 97031 337.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206751 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:07 pm
DEAR XXX,

I WENT TO THE (DHL) COURRIER SERVICES OFFICE THIS EVENING AFTER RECEIVING YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS TO SEND THE CHEQUE TO YOU AND THEY ASK ME FOR THE EXPRESS DELIVERY CHARGES OF THE CHEQUE WHICH IS AT THE COST OF (€185 EUROS) ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE EUROS ONLY, AND I TOLD THEM TO SEND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PAY OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY XXX, AS SOON AS THEY CALL YOU FOR THE COLLECTION, WHICH THEY REFUSED THAT I MUST PAY HERE BEFORE THEY CAN ACCEPT TO DELIVERY YOUR CHEQUE, THAT IMMEDIATELY I PAY HERE THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE ME THEIR AIR WAY BILL WHICH I SHALL SEND YOU A COPY THROUGH SCAN.

PLEASE SEND THE MONEY TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR FASTER DELIVERY OF THE CHEQUE TO YOU WITH THE NEXT TWO DAYS OR YOU CAN CONTACT THE COURIER SERVICES COMPANY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT DRIECTLY.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE THE CHEQUE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN 2 DAYS COMING.THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO USE IN SENDING THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TO MY COUNTRY REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

NAME OF THE SENDER- ------------ -----------

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: TONY ELUNE MORDI

DESTINATION:COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN, WEST AFRICA.

TEXT QUESATION: WHO'S FUND ?

ANSWER :XXX.

MTCN CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------

AFTER SENDING THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY MAIL ME WITH THE FULL TRANSACTION INFORMATION ABOUT THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME TO PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE COURIER SERVICES COMPANY OFFICE TO ENABLE THEM TO DELIVER THE CHEQUE TO YOU IN 2 DAYS COMING THROUGH YOUR STATED POSTAL ADDRESS. YOUR CHEQUE WILL CLEAR WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL BANK AS YOU DEPOSIT IT.

ALSO I WILL SEND THE SHIPMENT INFORMATION OF THE CHEQUE TO YOU THROUGH A SCAN COPY OF THE AIRWAY BILL WHICH IS TOGETHER WITH THE TRACKING NUMBERS OF THE CHEQUE.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.

#206835 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:47 pm
DEAR XXX,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND ALL THE POINTS DISCUSS ON IT WAS QUITE UNDERSTOOD & NOTED. ACTUALLY, XXX CONCERNING WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT WESTERN UNION THAT YOU DON'T USE IT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY XXX YOU CAN SEND ME THE MONEY THROUGH MONEYGRAM, MONEY EXPRESS OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER, BECAUSE THE EXPRESS DELIVER CHARGES FEE IS VERY LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, IF I GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL PAY MORE THAN THAT €185 EUROS, TO ENABLE THEM GIVE ME UP TO THAT AMOUNT, SECONDLY, IT WILL TAKE UP TO FOUR GOOD WORKING DAYS, WHICH I NEED TO DISPATCH THIS YOUR CHEQUE TODAY IMMEDIATELY I CONFIRM THIS DELIVERY FEE.

SO PLEASE AND PLEASE DUE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME VERY WELL AND URGENTLY DO THE NEEDFULL THING IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE BY USEING THIS MONEY EXPRESS OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER, SINCE WESTERN UNION IS NOT IN YOUR COUNTRY, TO ENABLE ME PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO (DHL) DELIVERING COMPANY AND DISPATCH YOUR CHEQUE ACCORDINGLY THROUGH YOUR STATED POSTAL ADDRESS NOW.

AWAY'S MAKE SURE YOU USE THE GIVEN INFORMATIONS BELOW AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY DUE NOT HASITATE TO FORWARD ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ENABLE ME COMMENCE ON THE DELIVERING OF YOUR CHEQUE ACCORDINGLY.

NAME OF THE SENDER- ------------ -----------

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: TONY ELUNE MORDI

TEXT QUESATION: WHO'S FUND ?

ANSWER :XXX.

MTCN CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------

AFTER SENDING THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY MAIL ME WITH THE FULL TRANSACTION INFORMATION ABOUT THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME TO PICK UP THE MONEY FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE COURIER SERVICES COMPANY OFFICE TO ENABLE THEM TO DELIVER THE CHEQUE TO YOU IN 2 DAYS COMING THROUGH YOUR STATED POSTAL ADDRESS. YOUR CHEQUE WILL CLEAR WITH ANY INTERNATIONAL BANK AS YOU DEPOSIT IT.

ALSO I WILL SEND THE SHIPMENT INFORMATION OF THE CHEQUE TO YOU THROUGH A SCAN COPY OF THE AIRWAY BILL WHICH IS TOGETHER WITH THE TRACKING NUMBERS OF THE CHEQUE.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.

DEAR XXX,

PLEASE GO TO ANY OF THE EARE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE EXPRESS DELIVERING FEE NOW TO ENABLE ME DISPATCH YOUR CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY TO YOU, GO THROUGH THE TWO SITE & FIND WESTERN UNION BRACH CHOSE TO YOU.

http://pinoy-ofw.com/directory/western- ... -1943.html
http://pinoy-ofw.com/directory/western- ... -1949.html

PLEASE BE VERY FAST SO THAT I CAN URGENTLY SEND YOU/YOUR CHEQUE ON TIME TODAY.WHILE I REST MY WORDS HERE TILL I HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.

DEAR XXX,

PLEASE XXX, I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE EXPRESS DELIVERING FEE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ENABLE ME URGENTLY PROCEED TO (DHL) OFFICE AND DISPATCH YOUR CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY TO YOU AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOU PICK-UP YOUR CALLS FOR DIRECTIVE INSTRUCTIONS.WHILE I REST MY WORDS HERE TILL I HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

#206869 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm
DEAR XXX,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND ALL THE POINTS DISCUSS ON IT WAS QUITE UNDERSTOOD & NOTED. IN REGARDS TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE EXPRESS DELIVERING CHARGES FEE, PLEASE YOU HAVE TO TRY AT LEAST COMPLETE IT €200 EUROS, TO ENABLE ME GET UP TO THE SAID AMOUNT TO AVOID ANY OTHER DELAY OR MISTAKE WHEN I RECEIVE THE MONEY, BELOW ARE THE BANK INFORMATIONS FOR THE DEPOSIT:

ACCOUNT NAME:...........ADAM SARL.
ACOUNT NUMBERS:.........07772640003.
BANK NAME:..............BANK OF AFRICA.
SWIFT CODE:.............AFRIBJBJ.

PLEASE MAKE THE DEPOSIT OF €200 EUROS, FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING AND URGENTLY FORWARD THE TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON THE DELIVERING OF YOUR CHEQUE THROUGH YOUR STATED GIVEN ADDRESS ACCORDINGLY.WHILE I RESTY MY WORDS HERE TILL I URGENTLY HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.

#207068 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 am
DEAR XXX,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND ALL THE POINTS DISCUSS ON IT WAS QUITE UNDERSTOOD & NOTED. IN REGARDS TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MAKING THE DEPOSIT BY NEXT WEEK THRUSDAY THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS, ABOUT RECEIVING THIS YOUR CHEQUE, IF YOU MAKE THE DEPOSIT BY THRUSDAY WHEN DID YOU THINK I WILL GET THE MONEY, IT WILL START TILL ANOTHER FOUR WORKING DAY AGAIN MEANING THAT YOU DONT NEED THIS YOUR CHEQUE.

PLEASE LOOK FOR SOMEBODY TO HELP YOU PAY THIS MONEY BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, EVEN MONEY EXPRESS OR RIA, SO THAT I CAN FACILITATE THE DELIVERING OF YOUR CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY TO YOU WITHOUT WASTING ANY MUCH TIME OR YOU TRY TO MAKE THE DEPOSIT FIRST THING OM MONDAY MORNING TO ENABLE ME RECEIVE THE MONEY BY THRUSDAY AND URGENTLY DISPATCH YOUR CHEQUE IMMEDIATELY TO YOU THAT SAME THRUSDAY SO THAT YOU SHALL RECEIVE IT IN YOUR PLACE BY THE WEEKEND OK.WHILE I RESTY MY WORDS HERE TILL I URGENTLY HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MY BEST REGARDS,
MR SMART FAVOUR.
+229 97031 337.

#207418 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:49 am
Dear Good Friend XXX,

I wish to informed you that we have our board of director's meeting this morning concerning your fund in your CHEQUE, And since you can not send the express delivering fee you are asked to send up till now, for the delivering of your CHEQUE, We still have another option to send your fund through our global diplomatic means system to our affilitate payment office in your country XXX, where your fund will be directly handle over to you in cash, which you have to pay for only the Air Port Clearance Serivce Fee over there in your country, on the arrival of the diplomat for him to clear your consignment out from the country Air Port.

So be ready to meet the diplomat in your country for the collections of your fund through diplomatic means system, I want you to Re/send me your courrent telephone number to enable the diplomat contact you as soon as he arrives the country, since we already have your postal address.

Again, you are also going to send us your ID card or international passport bearing your name on it so that we know that we are not sending your fund to the wrong person. While I rest my words here till I hear from you now.

My Respect,
Mr Smart Favour.
+229 97031 337.

#207505 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 pm
Dear Good Friend XXX,

Many thanks for your urgent response & understanding too.Actually, XXX, I have seen your message and all the points discuss on it was quite understood & noted.

As the condition reaches me from today's meeting that diplomat will be leaving by Next Tomorrow night 26/06/2014, and you will be contacted as soon as he arrives in your country XXX. Note that you should make the payment (€3,800 EUROS) THREE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED EUROS ONLY, to the diplomat in your country on receipt of your consignment you are advise to open and confirm your consignment before the diplomat as you so desire and for your best interest. I solicit your kind Co-operation with the diplomat and make sure you meet the diplomat immediately you are called upon arrival as time is of essence.

The acount in your country is $800.000 USD, (Eight hundred thousand united states dollars) and make sure you arrange the air port clearance fee so that the diplomat will use it to get your consignment out from your country air port. (SEND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION WITH THE DIPLOMAT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY).

One more thing, please try to Re/send me your International passport to avoid delay or mistake when the diplomat arrives your country.While I rest my words here till I hear from you soonest.

My Respect,
Mr Smart Favour.
+229 97031 337.

#207566 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:27 am
Dear Good Friend XXX,

I have received your message and all the points discuss on it was quite understood & noted Actually, XXX, In regards, to the €3,800 EUROS , is for the deplomat Agent to get your consignment out from your country Air Port, so please & please urgently make sure that you arrange for the money before his arrivel in your country.

Necessary arrangements have been made and perfected for the delivery of your consignment Via Diplomatic Immunity, packaged and disguised as Arti -Facts belonging to you and will be delivered to you without stress. This is to enable the Diplomat to carry out his duty perfectly. The content has been declared as Arti -Facts for security reasons since the Diplomat does not know that the content of the box is money but Arti fact. The immunity of the Diplomat provides guaranteed water tight and unquestionable secrecy and more importantly utmost safety for the funds.

Make sure that you arrange for this Air port clearance fee of €3,800 EUROS, to make it handle over to the diplomat upon his arrivel in your country to enable him use to get your consignment out from your country Air port.

At the receipt of your mail Today again, I will furnish you with the details of the diplomat, date of arrival hopefully within the week. Hence there is need to hear form you within 2hrs.

My Respect,
Mr Smart Favour.
+229 97031 337.

#293880 by Kris Zou Thu May 05, 2016 5:52 pm
It's from a "prince" this time......(sigh)

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our secretary in Benin his name is Mr Smart Favour on Email: [email protected] (Tel:+ 229 97 031 337) :ask him to send you the total of €800.000.00 Euro which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr Smart and instruct him where to send the amount to you,Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Smart, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

My Best Regards,
Rev Prince Mordi.

I use this website first time.Only for post this mail to warn everyone...