Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207575 by ChelleBell Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm
For the past 3 months I have been conversing with a man, age 47, who I met on Tagged, who claims to be from Akron, NY. We switched to Facebook to "chat" at his request, as well as email. His english is semi-choppy, he talks funny at times and normal at others. He claims to work on a ship, which, has been under attack. Wants to send me his "personal effect", which he shipped at his cost from a company that supposedly picked a vault box up via helicopter. I have tried to research the company used for this, GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY, and the address for it which goes to a mall in Malaysia. The mall exists, I cannot find the company. They want $1670 USD in order to deliver the package, which I do not have so they won't be getting. He has sent me a copy of the packing slip. The most I have given at this point is my e-mail (gmail acct), cell # (straighttalk) and physical address, but the email the "shipping" company sent to me asks for my driver's license. I think this is a scam, but don't understand why "he" spend 3 months leading to this! Went back to the Tagged site, and he has contacted another woman. What should I do?
Advertisement

#207577 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 pm
Please post his emails, the website or email address of the shipping company, any email referencing the shipping company, and any other relevant information. Some scammers wait over a year before asking for money.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#207579 by ChelleBell Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 pm
GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY

GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY.
2nd Floor, Plaza Merdeka,
Lbh Pearl, 93000 Kuching,
Sarawak, Malaysia.
Phone:+601116674934
Email: [email protected]

THE DELIVERY ADDRESS

My info here

ATTENTION : Removed (BW),

Please be informed that your shipment has just arrived to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instruction, we have been directed to deliver this shipment to you within 3 days of arrival in our security company. Bear in mind as from 29th of June, 2014 if your package is not pick up or deliver to you, you will pay over stay fee of $30 dollar per day.

However, since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person,you are therefore urgently advised to forward to this office a scan copy of any of the following documents for proof of identification. Airway bill, Working I.D card, Drivers Licence or International passport.

Please note that before two of our delivery officers proceed for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of one thousand five hundred and seventy dollars ($1570.00 USD) as official charges. This amount was computed based on the shipment conditions, weight and volume of your shipment.

As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers proceed immediately to your address for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep.

You are to make the payment to our account officer with the following information:

ACCOUNT NAME: AMIR BIN ABDULLAH
BANK NAME : CIMB BANK BERHAD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 76 00 99 4341
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
ADDRESS : JALAN SUNGAI BESI, 57000 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Bank Account Noted (BW)

As we await your response,we anticipate long and meaningful services to you.

Yours Faithfully,
R.B AMELIA (c.s.o)
For:Global master Delivery security company

DESIRE TO SERVE YOU BETTER!!

" THE GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY (GMDSC) is the information service for all professionals working in the transportation industry who are concerned about cargos security, fraud, drug and terrorism".
N/B:
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The contents of this email and of any attachments are confidential and privileged and are intended for the attention and use solely of the addressee(s). THE GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY (GMDSC) .In the event that you are not named as an addressee, please notify the sender immediately, permanently delete the email and any attachments, and do not disclose, use, store or circulate the contents of this email or any attachments. THE GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY (GMDSC) will not accept any liability whatsoever .

Nani Best

My love, Thanks for your messages, your words are like food to my soul and I have come to love and trust you much more that I have trusted someone in my life. I find more peace in you though we have not met each other but I know our God has planed our union from the beginning of time. Many things has happened in my life and I have learned a lot from it and all has contributed to our meeting each other. Things happens according to the will of God and that's the reason I still have much confidence in God that he will always lead me right and give me the best. Honey, the situation of things here are no more favourable and our safety is no more guranteed. there has been series of attack from unknown boat men and this makes the situation here worst. The captain of the ship has decided that every crew member and persons aboard has to send out their valuable item to their relatives for safe keeping because there is fear for another attack. We have already established contact with our head office for rescue but it will take a longer time to get to our location. The captain of the ship has made an arrangement with a private diplomatic security company to evacuate our valuable and send it directly to our relatives to avoid much loss. They will be flying to this Island on their helicopter to our location withing the next 12-18 hours . My love , I am very much confused about this situation because it imposes much risk on me . I am supposed to be in Taiwan this week to make full payment of the chemical product "Toluene" that I bought in Shiny Chemical Industrial Company Limited Taiwan. I am supposed to freight this product with our vessel but the situation has completely changed. This is really making me go crazy and my heart is skipping a beat. My love , I have more than Eight hundred thousand US dollars (800,000 usd) and my business documents that means a lot to me here in my cabin. I will not be alive to see it stolen . I am rather thinking of a better option on what to do. I have already decided to send it out but there is yet another problem... who to trust. My daughter is still very young and cannot handle this. My love, you are my last option and hope. I know this might sound so foolish and crazy because we have not met yet but my heart has decided to take the risk. From the first time I found you, I know you are a God fearing woman and have full confidence and trust in you because I know you have the fear of God in You. I have decided to send my money and documents out to you for safe keeping and I hope you will not betray me, we are destined to be one and maybe this is how God has planed for us to meet and so it be it. I will send it all out to you and I will be coming to meet you as soon as possible . Honey, this is not an obligation to you but you have to think if you are willing to do it for me. If your conscience accepted it and you are sure you can keep it secrete and safe for me , then I will like you to send me your Full name ,email address and home address where it can be delivered to. The security company will bring it direct to your door step safely. Once the security company arrives our location, I will send it out to you in the form of personal effects. It is already in a small vault box secured with good lock. It will not be tampered or opened because the security company is operating under diplomatic immunity and the volt box will get safely to you untouched. Let me know on time if you can do this for me.... this is my future ....our future.

My Dear Removed (BW),
I have sent the money and my documents to you through the GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY. Like I told you earlier ,I packaged it in a vault box and they will bring the vault box direct to your door step following the address you sent to me. They have already left the Island and they will contact you for delivery immediately they get to their nearest office after endorsement and documentation.
My love, the total amount in the volt box that I sent is Eight hundred thousand US dollars (800,000 usd)and important documents concerning my business. I have carefully packaged them into the vault box which is safely locked. I sent it as personal effect and therefore the security company do not know that there is money in it. The security company operates with diplomatic immunity and therefore it will get to you as a diplomatic package safe and untouched. I have paid all the international charges here for the shipment to get to you. I also asked them if you are going to pay another charges there for receiving it but they told me that you are only going to pay for local charges according to their home office. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid direct to their home office because they don't know the exact amount it will be, the amount will be determined in their home office according to government tax and local bills.
Sweetheart I have attached the Air way bill because they will demand for it from you before they will proceed delivery to you. You should also remember the shipment code GMDSC/M60/B426 for references. When the package gets to you, I will tell you the combination number of the lock so that you can open it and take any little amount you might spend and keep the rest safe in your bank account or where you think it will be safe till I come.
My love please, don't let anyone know about this for security reasons, the only person I can trust is you and I don't know about the next person you know, so let this be one secrete you will keep for me till I meet you. I know I will be there as soon as possible I get the chance to move out.
Honey, always remember us in your prayers because I believe God answers the prayer of people with good heart. I have not slept since yesterday because we are working tirelessly in the information deck to establish good communication with the rescue team that will be coming for assistance. I will try as more often as I can to communicate to you especially through your mail.
Thanks for your kindness and I promise to return this favor to you in a thousand folds.
I love you.
Yours Truly,
Nani.
#207582 by ChelleBell Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:32 pm
I feel like a complete idiot here! Would love for someone to tell me I'm just being paranoid, but I highly suspect I am not.
#207583 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Yes, it is a scam.

Romance scammers typically wait some time before they ask for money. They want to make sure you are mentally and physically attached to them. He is not on a ship nor sending you a package. It is all fake. Everything is fake him, documents, shipping company and every thing he has told you. He is also playing the role of the shipping company. The fake shipping company will have you pay all kinds of fees to receive the pretend package. The scammer will tell you that he will repay you or there will be money/valuables in the package.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#207584 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:35 pm
Please post the scammers name, email address and facebook page link.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#207599 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:45 pm
His English is a mix of copy-pasted fake romantic platitudes and uneducated West African English. There's a fairly large population of West Africans in Malaysia; the lad may be one of them. He is not American.

Please don't report his free email addresses. Posting them here is good. We don't want him to start using a different address, because then the next victim wouldn't recognize him.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#207600 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:52 pm
His Tagged Profile was written by a West African.

Tagged Profile:

Nani B

Last Active: Yesterday

Profile Views: 1123 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Am tired of been lonely.

Languages: English, Español - España

Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

Hip-hop music and blues.
Movies:

both comedy and action movies
Sports:

base ball, swimming, golf and also long football
Interests:

serious relations.. friends
Dreams:

Believed dreams do come true. wishing to find my heart desire.
About Me:

am honest, loving making friends, transparent.

#207876 by ChelleBell Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 pm
This is nearly every post he ever made to me. The first were through Tagged. Then via Facebook. Then via email. I just want to warn people, women, just how he is.

Nani B, 47 Akron, NY
• Hello dear how are you doing?
• hi! I'm well and you?
• 3 months ago
• Hello dear, Thanks for writing back though it took you a while and a very short message, I'm
happy you have taken time out to write to me, you are too kind.To be sincere with you, you are
a very beautiful woman. I was actually searching for an old friend when I came across your
profile and couldn't help but talk to you. I'd really like to know you. Please tell me about
yourself. I sure hope we can continue to correspond. I'm Nani best, I am from Akron NY,I live
and work in London. I'm single but not alone because I have a beautiful daughter from my
previous marriage, her name is rose and she is 13 years old. I work in a Ship as a Mechanical
Engineer. I and my crew members are currently on board the ship on a supply trip to Australia.
Have a nice day as I wait for your response soon. You are a very attractive and beautiful lady. I
sure hope to read from you soon.
• 3 months ago

• My pretty, Glad to read your message I want to let you know that we did not meet by accident,
but rather the will of God and am very sure God has a purpose of bringing both of us together. I
am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many
things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online relationship thing
so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the
fun of it, but because I want you to take some time and read it carefully. Let me start by saying
that I thank God for meeting you. As you may have known,the fountain of any relationship must
spring up in the heart. It is very important for me to express to you how much meeting you
really mean to me because we are both grown ups and we want and need the same thing. I wish
I could do this in person while looking into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by
miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this. To me, you are
first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To
be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the
arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or
phone, and I have a heart, a heart that is aching to see your smile and see you not miss anything

We switched to Facebook:
May 30

5/30, 3:56am
Nani Best
My Love, How are you doing, I know we barely know each other but I want you to know that my thoughts for you are beyond what ordinary words can say. I Feel much love for you from the bottom of my heart. I know I needed time to prove it to you and make you understand why I feel so. From the first moment I set my eyes on your pictures, I know you are the woman with who I will find peace of mind. I know we have not seen or mate each other but I know this feeling is mutual. I wish I could hold your hands, give you sweet wet kisses ,look into your eyes and whisper into your ears telling you how much I love you. I will always ask you to please give this love a chance to grow in our heart . You are always on my mind. Kisssss

June 2

6/2, 5:04am
Nani Best
My dear Mechelle, thanks for taking your time to read and reply my messages. I am very happy to hear from you and wish you are closer to me now so you can feel the joy that is flowing in my heart for knowing you and having you as a friend. The distance barrier between us does not allow the action to be seen, rather words convey the feelings when distance prevent. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we gradually get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" . Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. A true and sincere loving heart is the bases of every successful relationship. I want you to feel the passion that is flowing in me every time I express how I earnestly desire to have you in my life because I know it's coming from the bottom of my heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well...... I'll let your imagination finish it up. I want to love you and be with you for at least Eternity or a little longer than Forever. My head is full of imaginations and thoughts about having a good future with you. I wish you are standing right in front of me now but you are there very far away from me. If you want to know me.....see my heart. If you long to touch me know my heart. My promise to you I will always be sincere in all that I do...in friendship, love, joy, laughter and even in crying. The beauty of me is the love in which I walk. See me from within for then you will know the depth of who I am. As I lay motionless, thoughts of you fill my head The visions of you that I see teases me, and thoughts of us together make my body weep with joy I will always count myself blessed to know that you allow me to rest in your heart When alone, my mind drifts off on a cloud of you and me, of what might be I will forever consider myself beyond blessed and thankful that I allowed your love to touch me daily.

6/2, 5:05am
Nani Best

June 3

6/3, 1:09pm
Nani Best
How are you doing, I appreciate your effort in making this relationship a success especially for your understanding and good response to my messages. Sweetheart, since we started exchanging words and thoughts , I have notice this sudden change in my life. A feeling of joy sprouts in my mind and ignite my face with smile every time I think about you. You have rekindled the feeling of love and affection which has long gone in me. It is very difficult to find someone who can reason along with you in any situation not minding the distance barrier that exist but with faith and pure heart accepts to overcome the challenges associated in building a distance relationship, all these I have found in you. I feel more secure in shearing my thoughts and feeling with you and it is with great pleasure and excitement that I proclaim you as my soul-mate. My dear, whenever am alone I close my eyes and remember the first time I fell in love, the feelings, the joy , the smile, kisses and the dreams....all are coming back again because of you. I want to hold your hands as we walk along the sea shore, the garden, the shopping mall and more especially when we pray thanking God for bringing us together. Deep in my heart, you are so precious and deserve the best. I wish I can just extend my hands and draw you closer to me now so you can feel a bit of the passion that is flowing in me now all for the thought of you. Sweetheart, tears slowly roll down from my eyes now ..... it is not that you hurt me but because I miss you. I hope you will not allow these tears to dry from my eyes before you are here with me. Please I want you to be mine and remain mine now and till eternity.

June 6

6/6, 9:41am
Nani Best
Honey, I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today . I am always very happy to read your messages. your words are like food to my soul and light to my world. I always wait to read your messages though I have not much time to reply as often as I wish due to the nature of my work. I have been on this work for 12yrs and I like it though it is very risky sometimes. I have noted the many questiones you asked and I wish to answer it all. I think it will be better to tell them as a bed time story. when we are together, lying beside each other and telling the amazing stories of our life. I wish I can be able to put it all in writing but I prefer to tell it directly to your ears so that you can be able to hold my hands when you feel pity on me. I know that when you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. Thank you my sweetheart, What more can I say to you , allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us ? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I feel that words are not enough to do so rather to meet you and prove it in words and action. This feeling of being both excited and scared, thinking about emotions and passions about having you with me, a feeling that I have always dreamed about. As the days continue to go by, my love for you continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. Today , our Ship have just arrived at the Port of Frederiksdal in Greenland to discharge and take goods/products going to Spain/ Saudi Arabia/ S/Korea/Japan and to our final destination in Australia. I wish I can make this journey go faster so I can be with you. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now , gazing at the waves and listening to a music as the memories of you goes through my mind. My days has become so bright and wonderful because I have someone like you. Am Waiting to hear from you soonest. ( Find it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxE-32nSqRg).

Саксофон и море
www.youtube.com

June 9

6/9, 7:00am
Nani Best

June 10

6/10, 1:58pm
Nani Best
I hope you are doing alright honey, I always read your mails with joy and always expecting to see you mails every morning that I wake up. What started like a joke between two unknown persons is now becoming a lifetime reality. I never believe I can fall in love like this again in my life more especially falling deeply in love with a woman that I never met, so far from me but yet very much closer in my heart, I feel you beside me always. I believe this is Gods making and it is beyond our comprehension. Each day that passes by, my love for you grows deeper and stronger. I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other. You brought love back into my life, I never thought I will ever fall in love again but you made it happen so easy again in my life . Words are not enough to express my feelings now but all I want you to know is that your love have rooted deep into my heart. You mean the world to me and I will forever remain in love with you. Always keep safe and remain blessed till we meet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u7tFwNjuO4

I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
www.youtube.com
Another one of my lyric videos XD. (04/2014): This video means a lot to me for at the time I was putting lyrics to the song I was also thinking of someone at...

June 11

6/11, 12:06pm
Nani Best
I am blessed to have a woman like you in my life. I have recently asked my self why it has taken us so long to find each other.... Your words are reflection of my dreams.
Long time ago when I began my journey in search of true love And looked to the sky, for strength from above.I asked myself, If love is so great, why is it hard to find I cannot see it, am I just blind?. What is true love, does it really exist? Is it a feeling, a thought or an abyss, Where is true love, is it lost in the mist? Is it in my mind, my heart or behind my first kiss.
Why do hearts hurt if love is so pure. Many are broken and seeking a cure. What is true love, is it big or small? They say 'It's better to have loved, than not at all' Where can I find it, where does one look, In nature, in others, or a romantic book, 'It comes from within', that is what they say. Do I search in my soul or continue to pray?.
My journey now over, I will share what I found. True love is within us and holds no bounds. It is a beautiful feeling, within one’s soul, It can be shared with others and make you whole. From this feeling of love there is so much to gain. If it is true love you will never feel pain. It will not deceive you, or devalue your worth. An abundance of this love can bring peace on earth. This feeling of love can be found nowhere else, No glamour, no glitter or extreme wealth. This materialistic world to which we aspire cannot give us the true love our hearts desire.
As I close my eyes and relax my mind, I discover inner feelings deep down inside. Peace, happiness and harmony too. True love exists there within all of us. Now that I have found it, I will never let it go. I shall cherish these feelings deep in my soul No one can destroy it, it is here forever.
Sometimes , I feel like my needs to see you is consuming me inside, and sometimes when i think about you I tremble. My love for you is never easy to hide. I called my best friend to explain how much I love you...but the words stalled on my tongue, and again I have to pretend.... Because I cant Tell a soul..... I love. I sat on the beach and draw a heart on the sand while I thought about you, I imagined the joy of being with you, of simply holding your hands. I wanted to find you; I wanted to tell you how much I love you, and that I would always love you no matter what you do. As the tide dashed in to steal the heart, and carry it off to the sea, where it would remain for eternity,I decided that I can never waste more time to tell you, I love you. But I will always try to show how much... I love you

June 13

6/13, 6:16am
Nani Best
I am confident you are in good health, I really miss you so much and wish I can turn the hands of time , I will make the day go bye faster so I can be with you. The weather has been so unfriendly with us since we left Greenland. Here in the middle of Atlantic Ocean we encountered sudden change in weather due to the high drop in atmospheric temperature and pressure within the ocean, The waters got frozen and we have to battle so much to keep our ship sailing through the Ice. Right now we are out from danger , We are sailing off Atlantic Ocean and heading to our next destination sea port through the Mediterranean Sea. We shall continue the rest of the journey sailing through the Indian Ocean. I manage to attach some pictures showing the situation that we passed through to you so you can see a little of what it looked like, though I am not supposed to do that to avoid breaking security rules.The pictures were taken by the satellite powered camera from the information deck of the ship. My love, It is God that saved us and only him can lead us safe. I know God will also keep you safe until we meet. I miss you so much. How was your days since I have not heard from you, I hope everything is alright. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. Always pray for me and the crew members . I wish to be with you soonest as I reach my final destination. You are always on my mind.

6/15, 11:12pm
Nani Best
Thanks for your wonderful and motivating messages, now I know the reason my heart is always with you. You are very caring and passionate, I need a woman like you forever in my life. I know my job is very risky but It has contributed a lot to my succcess in the little business that I also do to earn extra money. I know that time has come when I will quit the job and concentrate fully on my personal business that I have established. My dear, I am a man on a mission with a vision , I always plan for a brighter future for my family and those who will come after me. I want to leave a legacy for my family so that even when I am long gone, they will not suffer much. As the Chief Mate in our ship , I have a very good opportunity to do extra business to earn good money. I have the contract of supplying industrial chemicals and metal oil to some companies . I usually buy the products from the local producers in different countries as we get where the products are available in a very cheaper rate. I usually freight the goods with our ship because it is a tanker vessel. This makes the shipment cost so cheap for me and I always make good profit from the business whenever I make big supplies. These days , the demand for the chemical products that I supply is on high demand , I am considering retairing from my job and going fully into the business. This will give me more time to spend together with my family and loved ones. Now that I have you in my life, this gives me better reasons and desire to stay always closer home. All my thoughts ....my whole life has completely changed since I found love in you. I want you to be mine forever. I love you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEyZqstd8Vo

You fill up my senses-John Denver (Lyrics)
www.youtube.com
Get Lyrics from here --- http://www.funnyatall.blogspot.com/2012 ... Kjs64fFVN8

6/15, 11:13pm
Nani Best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcFO4cUhCgs

Shanice - Lovin' You (with lyrics)
www.youtube.com
Lyrics: http://easylyrics.org/?artist=Shanice&t ... vin%27+You Thanks for checking out our videos and site!

6/15, 11:15pm
Nani Best
These are the old love songs that I like most and I wish to share it with you hoping we sing it along as we lay beside each other.

6/17, 6:01am
Nani Best
My love, I hope you are always doing alright, I want you to know that you have changed my thoughts about life since I met you. I always feel about staying at home and taking care of the people I love the most especially YOU. This Life is so unpredictable, Changes always come along in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world around. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. I receive so much joy just being able to put a smile on your face. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter but more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination are free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you. You are the queen of my heart. I love you so much.
June 19

6/19, 1:03pm
Nani Best
My Darling, I look into the distance and it goes a little more far, each time you are in my thoughts. I can not stand it without you,You have come so deep in my heart, and maybe this gives me so much pain,You mean so much to me that it's hard to put it into words,every day new feelings start pouring on me,I cannot describe the feeling of loneliness and sadness, just want to be with you, but my hands are tied to me, I was searching for so long and finally found what I needed to complete my life but to take it is so hard because of distance barrier. I want You more and more, When I look up to the stars, I notice in my heart the loneliness and emptiness because you're not just here in my arms .I want to feel your hands on me, just the feeling of tender love, feel just to forget everything around us and life goes on, just me and you together.Then I'll look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you, I will be glad we have made it Forever and remain united all our life. You are my heart desire. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s09LuDYX12g

Kool & The Gang - Cherish
www.youtube.com
Music video by Kool & The Gang performing Cherish. (C) 1984 The Island Def Jam Music Group

6/20, 1:50pm
Nani Best
Good Morning my Beloved Michelle , I want you to know that from the bottom of my heart , I love you. I always wake up every morning with your thoughts in my mind. Each day as I wake and pray, the next thing I always do is to check for your mails. I am always filled with joy and smile whenever I read your words. your words are like food to my soul. I look at your pictures over and over again and imagine how wonderful it will be to have you beside me. It will be so passionate to sleep with your head on my shoulders and to wake up with you lying beside me. Sometimes I feel like am going crazy thinking about you. my head is full of imaginations and my thoughts runs beyond expectations. The greatest joy in my life will be when I will have you forever in my life. I want you to know that my love for you is natural and does not depend on any physical characteristics of human or any material thing you possess , I love you because of the joy that flows in my heart whenever I think about you. We are infinitely kilometers apart. We can not see each other or know our thoughts, our memories of each day linger on. Without your touch, without kissing you in a position, without your tenderness , life becomes so incomplete. All these does not matter to me because I see you in my thoughts right before me, feel your skin, your kisses and all our tenderness I close my eyes and dream myself to you. No matter where you are, I am with you always, with all my heart and no matter what situation will be, I will always love you. We have to take our memories to last much longer and we can look deep into the heart, feeling what affection we have for each other. This crazy beautiful feeling of love I want to share with you just because I love you so so so much. Dreams on the day, Sleepless in the night, my thoughts are always with you. From the beginning, I found that you're great and you've closed in my heart. My emotions went crazy and it flowed tears, tears of happiness and joy, but too longing for you. Because I miss you and wish you were with me now. I hope you know what I mean, I wish only one thing: happy to be with you. I need you forever in my life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKa7MIEKA2I

Jim Brickman - The Gift with lyrics (HD)
www.youtube.com
If you like this song please support the artist and buy the album. I made this for everyone to enjoy!

6/20, 1:51pm
Nani Best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_R1R28kLM

ENDLESS LOVE Lionel Ritchie duet w Diana Ross w lyrics
www.youtube.com
Voyages - Loto - Euromillions www.otol.fr
Saturday

6/21, 6:05am
Nani Best
My love, I hope you will forget your past and live by your present for a better future. I am very busy now because we are facing a little mishap . I read your message and I can't help logging out without leaving a word to you. You have won my heart and soul and I will forever be with you no matter what the situation will be. I have this little piece of my mind to you: I know you're going crazy about the situation of some things in your life, I've been in such situations too. I can see how the weight is making your knees bend, Let me take some of it from you. Don't keep yourself closed off, I am here for you to open up and let go. There is so much you can't forget or forgive, Let me help you cope, we can work things out together. I hear the pain in your voice, You need me now. Don't worry, I'll move heaven and hell to get there. You can't talk, you won't talk about it, I understand. Put your worries in my hands. Lay your head down, And believe that I will do anything to stop your tears. You're ready to give up, you've stopped, I want to be able to give you the strength to keep going. Link arms with me, Let's move on, As one living, breathing, loving, being. Know that you can put faith in me. I will be your rock, I will be your dwelling, I am here with you, for you always.

6/24, 12:07pm
Nani Best
My love, Thanks for your messages, your words are like food to my soul and I have come to love and trust you much more that I have trusted someone in my life. I find more peace in you though we have not met each other but I know our God has planed our union from the beginning of time. Many things has happened in my life and I have learned a lot from it and all has contributed to our meeting each other. Things happens according to the will of God and that's the reason I still have much confidence in God that he will always lead me right and give me the best. Honey, the situation of things here are no more favourable and our safety is no more guranteed. there has been series of attack from unknown boat men and this makes the situation here worst. The captain of the ship has decided that every crew member and persons aboard has to send out their valuable item to their relatives for safe keeping because there is fear for another attack. We have already established contact with our head office for rescue but it will take a longer time to get to our location. The captain of the ship has made an arrangement with a private diplomatic security company to evacuate our valuable and send it directly to our relatives to avoid much loss. They will be flying to this Island on their helicopter to our location withing the next 12-18 hours . My love , I am very much confused about this situation because it imposes much risk on me . I am supposed to be in Taiwan this week to make full payment of the chemical product "Toluene" that I bought in Shiny Chemical Industrial Company Limited Taiwan. I am supposed to freight this product with our vessel but the situation has completely changed. This is really making me go crazy and my heart is skipping a beat. My love , I have more than Eight hundred thousand US dollars (800,000 usd) and my business documents that means a lot to me here in my cabin. I will not be alive to see it stolen . I am rather thinking of a better option on what to do. I have already decided to send it out but there is yet another problem... who to trust. My daughter is still very young and cannot handle this. My love, you are my last option and hope. I know this might sound so foolish and crazy because we have not met yet but my heart has decided to take the risk. From the first time I found you, I know you are a God fearing woman and have full confidence and trust in you because I know you have the fear of God in You. I have decided to send my money and documents out to you for safe keeping and I hope you will not betray me, we are destined to be one and maybe this is how God has planed for us to meet and so it be it. I will send it all out to you and I will be coming to meet you as soon as possible . Honey, this is not an obligation to you but you have to think if you are willing to do it for me. If your conscience accepted it and you are sure you can keep it secrete and safe for me , then I will like you to send me your Full name ,email address and home address where it can be delivered to. The security company will bring it direct to your door step safely. Once the security company arrives our location, I will send it out to you in the form of personal effects. It is already in a small vault box secured with good lock. It will not be tampered or opened because the security company is operating under diplomatic immunity and the volt box will get safely to you untouched. Let me know on time if you can do this for me.... this is my future ....our future.
Wednesday

6/25, 3:16am
Nani Best
Thanks for your response and concern about me, I am very pleased and will remain grateful to God for giving me a woman like you. My love, I have already sent the items out to you through the security company, they will contact you for delivery as soon as they get to their home office. I have sent you the detail of it in your email and hope you will check it up. Thanks once again for bing there for me. I love you.

Thursday

6/26, 9:23am
Nani Best
My love , the situation is not getting any better. our only hope is in God. He alone can keep us safe. We are still waiting for help from the rescue team but they have not yet arrived. there is a problem with our radar, it will be a little difficult for then to find our exact location. the gprs is active . it took the security company much time to locate us because they came with a helicopter. the rescue team coming with another ship will find it a little difficult to find us . with God ...all things are possible. Don't worry so much honey, it shall be well . You are always on my mind.
Wednesday

6/25, 3:16am
Nani Best
Thanks for your response and concern about me, I am very pleased and will remain grateful to God for giving me a woman like you. My love, I have already sent the items out to you through the security company, they will contact you for delivery as soon as they get to their home office. I have sent you the detail of it in your email and hope you will check it up. Thanks once again for bing there for me. I love you.
Thursday

6/26, 9:23am
Nani Best
My love , the situation is not getting any better. our only hope is in God. He alone can keep us safe. We are still waiting for help from the rescue team but they have not yet arrived. there is a problem with our radar, it will be a little difficult for then to find our exact location. the gprs is active . it took the security company much time to locate us because they came with a helicopter. the rescue team coming with another ship will find it a little difficult to find us . with God ...all things are possible. Don't worry so much honey, it shall be well . You are always on my mind.
Today

1:25am
Nani Best
My love, thanks for your concern, I will be fine if God is with us. I have sent you a mail , all I need from you is to do me this favor, No matter how little assistance you can render, it can help save my future. You will never regret it honey. My love for you is unconditional and I hope you have the same for me. I always hope and pray for our better future together. let me know your mind honey.
There have been a few emails too (thankfully, I use a disposable email address as does he!)

From June 16, 2014
My Dear Mechelle,
This is my Assurance to you,

My love for you is unconditional and enduring To you. I promise to always be reassuring .
My love for you protects you and is honorable To you. I promise to always be faithful .
My love for you is understanding and passionate To you I promise to always be compassionate .
My love for you is thoughtful and cherishing, To you I promise to always be devoted and caring.
My love for you is patient and kind To you . I promise this always until the end of time.
My love for you is selfless and forgiving, To you I promise this always, for as long as I am living.
My love for you is devoted and encouraging To you .  I promise to always listen and never be detouring I promise to show you my lady that I love you in all that I do.  
I can promise these things because with all of my heart I LOVE YOU

Your love is all that I deserve. I want you to be happy with me more than a life time . I only wish I could see your wonderful face with a smile to take you  into my arms and just start to kisses you relentlessly .I will be more than to take you on a tour, just me and you no one to disturb us all night all day. I promised to love you the best way ever and never leave any space for anyone to come running into our life. I want you to know that it is you who make my heart keeps a beat . I love you with all my heart. I will keep on loving you just the same way till the end of eternity. I will like you to love me as I do . may God bless you contentiously . You are the love of my life.

Yours in Love,
Nani.

From June 25, 2014
My Dear Mechelle,
I have sent the money and my documents to you through the  GLOBAL MASTER DELIVERY SECURITY COMPANY. Like I told you earlier ,I packaged it in a vault box and they will bring the vault box direct to your door step following the address you sent to me. They have already left the Island and they will contact you for delivery immediately they get to their nearest office after endorsement and documentation. 
My love, the total amount in the volt box that I sent is Eight hundred thousand US dollars (800,000 usd)and  important documents concerning my business. I have carefully packaged them into the vault box which is safely locked. I sent it as personal effect and therefore the security company do not know that there is money in it. The security company operates with diplomatic immunity and therefore it will get to you as a diplomatic package safe and untouched. I have paid all the international charges here for the shipment to get to you. I also asked them if you are going to pay another charges there for receiving it but they told me that you are only going to pay for local charges according to their home office. I had wanted to pay but they told me that it had to be paid direct to their home office  because they don't know the exact amount it will be, the amount will be determined in their home office according to government tax and local bills. 
Sweetheart I have attached the Air way bill because they will demand for it from you before they will proceed delivery to you. You should also remember the shipment code  GMDSC/M60/B426 for references. When the package gets to you, I will tell you the combination number of the lock so that you can open it and take any little amount you might spend and keep the rest safe in your bank account or where you think it will be safe till I come. 
My love please, don't let anyone know about this for security reasons, the only person I can trust is you and I don't know about the next person you know,  so let this be one secrete you will keep for me till I meet you. I know I will be there as soon as possible I get the chance to move out. 
 Honey, always remember us in your prayers because I believe God answers the prayer of people with good heart. I have not slept since yesterday because we are working tirelessly in the information deck to establish good communication with the rescue team that will be coming for assistance. I will try as more often as I can to communicate to you especially through your mail. 
Thanks for your kindness and I promise to return this favor to you in a thousand folds. 
I love you. 
Yours Truly,
Nani.  

My Love,

To be sincere with you , I never wanted to involve you in payment of any kind. I feel ashamed of myself to talk about this with you. I have  money enough to take care of my  responsibilities but I cannot do anything from where I am now. I could have paid the amount they have requested from you but they could not determine the actual amount from the sea, only in their office. If there is a ways to send the money from here , I could have done it to safe my future but there is not even a place of such in this Island. It is only us and the deep blue sea. The security company arrived our location with their helicopter under a special  arrangement and they cannot come back to this Island. 
I have enough money  and all my important documents in the vault box that I sent  out to you and that is my present and future hope to survive. I trusted much on you and I hope you will not fail me at this time. I am helpless and hopeless  now , only you can save my future.

My love, you have to try as much as you can to save my future,  even if you do not have all the amount, let me know how much you can be able to pay in to the security company while I keep asking for help from friends out there. I know it is not very easy to get such response fast because the means of communication is very slow but I will keep trying . I have to reassure you that any amount you spend for me will be paid back to you. Even if you borrow the money, I will give you the combination lock number of the vault box so that you can open it and take back any amount you paid as soon as it gets to you. You are my only hope , I know it is very hard for you to do but whatever is your  decision  , let me know and I will accept it in good faith. I have been sleepless and restless but no matter what  happens.... I will always love you.

Sincerely Yours,
Nani.

And when I sent nothing on June 27, 2014

My love,
I hope you are doing alright. I have been passing through a very difficult situation and the stress is weighing me down. I have been sending mails to some of my friend out there but it is only one person that has responded positively. He has accepted to pay in 500usd but I told him to hold on so that it can be paid simultaneously. I am still waiting for response from other friends that I have contacted and I hope they will respond positively before it is too late. 
My love I am still counting on your help, how much can you be able to pay in ? pls tell me so that I will know how to plan  further. This whole thing is driving me crazy but I still have faith that things will get better. My love, I know that if you have the can you can not allow me to be stressed like this but you still need to try as much as you can to help me . I can not withstand the stress seeing my hard earned money being at such risk. Much delay can  jeopardize the whole plan. I am counting on your help before the situation gets out of hand. I promise to give you back any amount you spend as soon as possible am out from here. I know you truly love me but this is the time you take the challenges and make the sacrifice. 

No matter what happens , I will always love you.

Yours Truly,
Nani. 

This is still a work in progress. I just keep telling him that I am unable to locate anything to help and remind him that there is a $30 fee per day from today on, but his valuables will be kept safe by the company his “captain”, chose.
#207879 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 pm
I strongly suggest you stop all communication with him. Please keep in mind he is a criminal.

He knows everything about you. You know nothing about him. Do not play with criminals. You will never know if he has friends in your Country.

In the future he may contact you again with a new fake name. This time he will have information on you to tailor the scam directly at you.