Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#207598 by AlanJones Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm
From: AMBASSADOR Francis J. Ricciardone, Jr - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]

THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO TURKEY ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN ISTANBUL TURKEY WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS DEFRAUDED. AFTER MY MEETING WITH Abdullah Gül, PRESIDENT OF TURKEY AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS AS WELL AS WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, THEY AGREED AND HAD PUT IT INTO WRITING & APPROVED TO P A Y YOU THE S U M OF $5.M AS YOUR COMPENSATION P A Y M E N T ONLY.

PLEASE BE ADVISED TO RE-CONFIRM INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE OR ERROR IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING FUNDS TO YOU EMPOWERED TO DO SO.

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS
CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONES
OCCUPATION & AGE
COPY OF ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION ID, IT IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT, SEND IT VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT-------

AS SOON AS INFORMATION REQUIRED IS RECEIVED, MORE DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR P A Y M E N T APPROVED DOCUMENTS WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR COMPENSATION P A Y M E N T CLEARANCE WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAYS OR HINDRANCES.
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

PLEASE, DO GET BACK TO ME QUICKLY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPEND HERE IN TURKEY.

CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION +905-3888-77225
CONGRATULATION

BEST REGARDS,
AMBASSADOR Francis J. Ricciardone, Jr.
US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207749 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:29 pm

US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY
UNITED STATES CONSULATE GENERAL TURKEY
Istinye Mahallesi, Üç Sehitler Sokak
No.2 Istinye 34460 - Istanbul,Turkey
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER: +905-3888-77225

ATTN BENEFICIARY: ,

I AM Francis J. Ricciardone, Jr.,THE UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME, I ADVISE YOU CLICK THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... _to_Turkey

THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO
TURKEY ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN ISTANBUL AND ANKARA STATES IN TURKEY WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS DEFRAUDED. AFTER MY MEETING WITH Abdullah Gül, PRESIDENT OF TURKEY AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS AS WELL AS WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS (UN) AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED AND HAD PUT IT INTO WRITING & APPROVED TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF $5.M (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT ONLY.

HOWEVER, YOUR NAME WAS AMONG THE LIST NAMES TO BE PAID $5.M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT WITH EFFECT BY THIS ABOVE FINANCIAL LISTED AUTHORITIES & TURKISH GOVERNMENT IN PARTICULAR FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING/SUBMISSION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO THE PAYING INSTITUTION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED TO RE-CONFIRM INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE OR ERROR IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING FUNDS TO YOU EMPOWERED TO DO SO.

1. YOUR FULL NAME: ---------------
2. YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -----------
3. CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONES:-------------
4. OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------
5. COPY OF ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION ID:-------

AS SOON AS INFORMATION REQUIRED IS RECEIVED, MORE DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR PAYMENT APPROVED DOCUMENTS WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT CLEARANCE WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAYS OR HINDRANCES.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

PLEASE, DO GET BACK TO ME QUICKLY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPEND HERE IN TURKEY.

CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION: +905-3888-77225
CONGRATULATION!

BEST
REGARDS,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208306 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 pm
Istinye Mahallesi, Üç Sehitler Sokak

ATTN: BENEFICIARY XXX,

I am the New appointed US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY Francis J. Ricciardone, Jr, I am here to acknowledged the receipt of your email with all your details information's forwarded to us , following our telephone discussion yesterday, your letter has been received, read and quite understood, we are here to redeem the situation and not to worsen it, you are hereby advised to follow all my instructions and directives and I assure you that before the end of 5 banking days, you shall receive your funds without any further delay or hitch.

I just returned from office of the president of Turkey where I went to collect the approval certificate which was issued and signed by the president on your behalf, that document is what makes you the right beneficiary to this funds, once it gets to my desk, I will not fail to send you a copy in my next email to you.

All you need to do is to make sure you follow all my instructions at every given time and I assure you before the end of 5 banking days, you will receive your money without any hitch.

You should understand that I have nothing against you, rather than to protect your Interest to make sure you receive your compensation payment of $5 million without hitch.

After the meeting that was held with President Abdullah Gül of Turkey and American President Barrack Obama concerning all outstanding compensation payment approved for the First quarter payment of the year 2014 and your name was among of the list for this payment and this is my reason of contacting you.

In the line of the conclusion of the meeting, you are required to come down in person with the next available flight to our office here in Turkey to Sign your Fund Release Order Endorsement (FROE) by yourself within 72 Hours, your payment has been approved by the President Turkey President Abdullah Gül and a copy of the approval certificate from office of the president will be attached to my next letter to you for your perusal, If your unable to comedown within the stipulated time approved by the authority, I advise you to appoint U.S Consulate Attorney in USA to assist you Sign your Fund Release Order Endorsement to enable the effect of your fund to be release in your favor, meaning that the attorney will also have to come down to Turkey to represent you in this matter at hand.

You have to book the next available flight to Turkey to make this claim yourself, try and secure you flight ticket to Turkey and update me on your departure date/time along with arrival date/time to enable me know when to send our security to pick you up from Ataturk International Airport here in Istanbul Turkey.

On no condition, you should contact any office or anybody claiming to be of help to you again for your own best interest and because your name has been approved for this payment and immediately you Sign your Fund Release Order Endorsement, you are going to receive your payment through ATM Debit Card or Bank to Bank Transfer/Online banking to enable the paying bank to set up an online account in your name and it will authorize you access your account and transfer into any account of your choice by yourself and this is the First quarter payment of the year 2014.

Finally, you have to understand the fact that there are a lot of crime going on over the internet, you must be very careful with people you communicate with over the internet as there are a lot of internet impostors who are looking for someone to steal from, if you have been dealing with some people you suspect as internet criminals, please kindly feel free to forward their contact information's to enable me forward them to our security department for onward investigation to see if the could be arrested brought to Justice, do not send any money to anyone anywhere, you have to concentrate on this matter and my office will never force you to come forward to make this claim, if you lack interest in this matter, we shall mark your payment file as unclaimed after cancelling your already approved payment and send your $5 million scam compensation funds to the US reserve account treasury.

CONGRATULATION!
BEST REGARDS,
US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY

#208681 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:18 pm
US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY
Istinye Mahallesi, Uç Sehitler Sokak

ATTN: BENEFICIARY XXX:

I am here in response to your last letter to my office, read this letter, understand its content and follow my instructions to enable you receive your funds in less than 4 banking days.

Attached to this letter is a copy of the Approval certificate form office
of the President of the Federal Turkey, approval from ministry of Finance Turkey,
my International passport and my official working identity card
for identification of my person, I advice you handle them with care and do not disclose it to someone else.
You will have to print the 2 documents out and put your signature on the spaces at the bottom, then scan it and send it back to me via email attachment.

NOTE: Look for a printer, print out the attached approval from presidency,
then put your signature on the space provided below for beneficiaries signature, sign it,
scan it and send it back to my email for file records and book keeping,
along with the attached documents is a copy of the US Attorney International passport for proper
identification of his person.

We know you have been scammed and we want you to clear every doubt you
have in mind about this payment being a scam, we will go into investigation
regarding all the money you lost into the hands of Internet impostors after you have
received this funds from us, this is to enable us find them through our
security department to see if the criminals will be arrested
and brought to justice, you have to help us to enable us get this done.

To start with, you have to understand the fact that your presence is
highly needed because without you signature or your lawyers signature on the funds approval
release endorsement certificate, there is nothing my office can do to help
you get your $5 million, this document must be signed by you before we can be able to pay you,
we have paid over 9 American citizens in this month and everyone of them
followed the normal due procedure and were paid by the paying bank through the ATM card method of
payment which is the most reliable means of getting this funds into USA.

This organization has their modus operandi and every normal due process
must be followed if you really want your money.

If it is impossible for you to come to Turkey, attached is a copy of the
USA attorney International passport, his email address and telephone
number, you can contact him and find out his legal fees to help you stand
on your behalf to get the funds approval release endorsement certificate
signed on your behalf to enable my office forward your compensation
payment file to our payment department who will furnish you with the
contact information of the paying bank to enable you open communication
with the bank for immediate release and payment of your funds to you.
I can assure you that after 48 hours from the time you
have opened communication with the bank, you will receive your funds in
your bank account or have the ATM card sent to you directly to your door step and
with this ATM card, you can withdraw $10,000 everyday from any Automated
Teller Machine Card (ATM) machine
anywhere in the world.

Remember that at every given time, you must have to follow my instructions and directives, if you
cannot come here, try to contact the lawyer, find out how much it will
cost for him to render his legal services to you and stand of your behalf
to get the funds approval release endorsement certificate signed on your
behalf, once the document is signed, then before the week runs out, the paying bank will
release your funds and the ATM will be sent toy our address and I am sure
you will receive it after 2 days from the day of shipment or the funds can also be wire transferred to you.

It is better for you to tell the paying bank that you want to be paid
through the ATM method of payment because it is more reliable the bank to
bank transfer will take more than 3 weeks for the funds to reflect in your
bank account when wired, so I advice you choose the ATM card.

I do not want them to cancel your payment, you have to understand the fact
that we are doing our best here to assist you and we expect you to comply
immediately without delay, you have a very limited time to get this funds
to your custody, I do not know what it will cost to get this lawyer and I
cannot contact him on your behalf, you will be the one to contact the
lawyer and find out the cost of his legal services to get the funds
approval release endorsement certificate signed on your behalf and in your
favor.

Below is the Lawyer contact information, his International passport is attached to this letter, once you send email to him, try and
give him some few minutes call to remind him so that he will attend and treat your case as urgent, the lawyer has to represent you
in this matter at hand and that depends on the outcome of your discussion with him, he is a well respected attorney and would give you the best of his legal advice and assistance in regards to your $5 million matter at hand, contact his as soon as possible.

Contact Person: Barrister Landen George Earl
E-mail: [email protected]
Direct Telephone number: +905-3701-08760

Send an email to the lawyer and let him know you have existing approved scam compensation funds with US Embassy in Turkey valued at $5 million, and you need him to go to Turkey to stand as your attorney, represent you and get this funds released to him on your behalf, and you are contacting him to find out what it will cost you to get his legal services rendered to you asap, once you send this letter to him, call him on his telephone number above to let him know you sent him a letter.

I believe that when you receive your ATM and start withdrawals with it, you will never fail to show me gratitude, I just want you to follow my directives, no matter how much the amount is, pay the complete money to the lawyer, once he arrives Turkey, everything will be alright and your payment will be released to him on your behalf.

I do not have much time to spend here in Turkey and you must know that you have a limited time to get this funds to your custody, I have to be in USA by this weekend, if you can pay the lawyer and get him into Turkey immediately, I believe that before the week runs out, the bank must have released your money and must have sent you the ATM card for you to start withdrawals with it.

I expect you to keep everything about this transaction a secret and strictly confidential to avoid IMF and IRS including your president from confiscating this huge amount of money, If the funds are transferred to your account, your government along with US government will confiscate this funds and deduct 78.2% of the total funds, so do not discuss this matter with anyone, your best friend must not know about it, this is to avoid impersonation or payment of your funds to a wrong person, act as I have advised and I assure you that you will receive your money without any hitch between now and next weekend, I expect a good news from you, contact the lawyer now and find out how much it will cost you to get his legal services rendered to you in regards to this matter at hand.

Once the FUNDS APPROVAL ENDORSEMENT CERTIFICATE which will be issued by my office is signed by you or the lawyer, we shall introduce him to the paying bank, the lawyer will furnish you with the paying bank contact information to enable you open communication with the paying bank for immediate release and payment of your funds to you.

CONGRATULATION!
BEST REGARDS,

Image Image Image Image

#208800 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 am
US AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY
Istinye Mahallesi, Uç Sehitler Sokak

ATTN: BENEFICIARY XXX:

I am here in response to your last letter to my office, I received the two documents you signed and I want to know if you contacted the lawyer and if he has responded to your letter, please keep me updated about the outcome of your communication with the lawyer.

CONGRATULATION!
BEST REGARDS,

#208802 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:16 am
From Barrister George Landen - [email protected]

LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY
UNITED STATES CONSULATE ISTANBUL, TURKEY
TEL: +905-3701-08-760

To: XXX,

This is to inform you that your letter to my office was received and the content well noted and quite understood.

I understand that you are an outstanding scam victim compensation beneficiary of $5 million and you are seeking for my legal assistance to stand on your behalf as your attorney to make this claim and get your funds released to you as requested and advised by the US Ambassador to Turkey.

I want you to understand that i am very ready to represent you in this matter but it depends on how fast you are to pay me my legal fees and your interest in this matter, I have helped a lot of people to receive their payment from US Embassy and it took me just 3 banking days to get their funds paid to them either through bank to bank, or check or ATM card.

I want you to understand that before I could be able to do anything to help you and stand as your International lawyer in this matter; I must be paid my legal fees first.

This transaction will take me just 3 days, when I receive my legal fees from you, first I will have to go to the US Ambassador office to pick up the CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT and FINANCE MINISTRY APPROVAL CERTIFICATE, then sign the FUNDS APPROVAL ENDORSEMENT CERTIFICATE which the US Ambassador will give me from his office, once I sign the document I will take the 3 documents which makes you the beneficiary to the $5 million scam victim compensation funds to the paying bank here in Turkey where I will request for immediate release of your funds to you, once the bank gets this 3 documents, they will contact you to ask you for your own option or desired mode of payment after they have furnished you with their bank mode of payment for you to choose one.

Attached to this letter is a copy of my International passport for proper identification of my person, please handle it with care.

The ball is now in your court, If you wish for me to be your lawyer, stand on your behalf to make this claim, then get back to me to enable me tell you how much it will cost you to enable me render my legal assistance to you in regards to this matter at hand, and please I do not like unserious people, I would want you to get back to me and show your willingness and readiness to make this legal fees payment so that i will tell you how much it will cost you to get my legal services, then update you on how, whom and where to send the money, I expect your response.

Yours in service,
Barrister Landen George Earl.

#208844 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 am
LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY

To:XXX,

I have received your email and the content is well noted and quite understood, you have to understand that I am very ready and willing to help you in this matter to enable you have access to your scam victim compensation funds $5 million with the Unites States of America Embassy here in Istanbul Turkey.

However, I have taken note of the magnitude of amount involved and it is valued to be estimated at $5,000,000 (Five million USA Dollars only).

In regards to this, I am very ready and willing to represent you in this matter but you will have to pay me my legal services fee which is a total of $5,200.
First, you will have to pay me half of the money and after your funds is in your custody, you will pay me the remaining balance.

You will have to make the first part payment of $2,700 to enable me facilitate this payment and have you paid without any further delay, and the balance will be $2,500 which you will send to me as soon as you have confirmed your $5 million in your custody.

If you are ready to make this payment, please get back to me to enable me tell you, whom, how and where to send the money so that i will receive it 10 minutes after you have made the payment.

I will be waiting for your response, thank you

Yours in service,

#208849 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:22 am
LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY

I have received your email, you are advised to send the money through western union money transfer to my secretary name and the payment information below.

Receiver Name: Hana Tadasse Surname/Last name: Gafar (Hana Tadasse Gafar)
Receiver Address: Istanbul Turkey
Amount: $2,700 USA DOLLARS ONLY.

The receiver name is my secretary, send it to her, her name is Hana Tadasse Gafar, the fist name is HANA, the middle name is TADASSE and the Surname is GAFAR, please do not make any mistakes with the receiver name and address.

As soon as you are through with sending the money, you have to make sure you send me a copy of the western union payment receipt via email attachment, and while responding to notify me that you have sent the part payment of $2,700, please indicate the following:

1..Sender Name..........................
2..Sender address........................
3..Amount sent.............................
4..Attached copy of western union money transfer payment receipt..........................

Meanwhile, regarding your $5 million scam victim compensation funds, you have to furnish me with this information's below to enable me start processing your scam victim compensation funds payment release file, you are to forward me.

1..A copy of your International passport, working ID card or Drivers license, it is for identification of your person to avoid release of payment to a wrong person and it is for processing of your payment for record purposes, send it via email attachment.

2..Your complete full names....................................

3..Your complete address.......................................

4..Your direct cell phone number where you will be reached at all times.........................

5..Your Date, month and day of birth.....................................

6..Your Occupation and position...........................................

7..Sex.....

8..Marital Status.........

9..Next of Kin...............

10..Your bank account details where you want this funds to be transferred to.........

11..A copy of the Funds Approval Certificate from office of the president of Turkey....

12..A copy of approval from Turkey Finance Ministry.........

I believe that you have this documents 11 and 12 with you, if not, contact the embassy and request for it and have it forwarded to me for my perusal.

Today is Saturday, if you can send the money today, then go ahead and send it to avoid delays, I work with time and I also have other clients I have to handle their legal matters, so we must observe time and work with it.

I will make sure I pick the money up before the western union outlets here close down for today's business, this is to enable me proceed tot he office of the United States of America Ambassador to Turkey to pick up and sign your funds release approval endorsement certificate so that once they give me the contact information of the paying bank, i will proceed to the bank to stand on your behalf as your representing attorney and lawyer to make this claim in your favor and on your behalf for immediate release of your already approved scam victim compensation funds matter at hand, I will be expecting your urgent response, thank you, I am here to serve you better and I will make sure you receive this funds before the end of 3-4 baking days without any further delay.

My duty is to protect you, advice you, defend you and make sure your funds is released to you without any further delays, once I receive my legal services part payment of $2,700, I will upload you on the next line of action regarding this matter at hand.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours in service,

#208891 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:50 am
LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY

You asked me for payment details and I gave you a simple instruction on how to send the money to me, my bank account is not needed here, what is highly needed is for you to observe my directives and follow my instructions, I know what is good and best for us here and I want you to know that western union is the best and most reliable way of money transfer, so you have to send it through western union money transfer.

Yes, I have an account here with Finance Bank Turkey, if you pay into my bank account here, it will take 4 days for the funds to be in my account and I do not have such time because of my legal commitments and schedule in the coming week, if I receive my part payment today, before the end of Monday I must have gathered all documents backing your claim and proceed to the bank, drop the documents for 24 hours proper verification exercise to enable them ascertain the authenticity of you being the rightful beneficiary to the said $5 million scam victim compensation funds, and I have to be in Australia next week Friday, so to make the payment faster, today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday, send the money through western union money transfer so that I will receive the money and please, give me your telephone number, I need to talk to you on phone before any other thing will take place, give me your telephone number.

Yours in service,

#208957 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm
LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY

I have my personal assistants bank account information here in Turkey, my own account can take from $10,000 because it is a company joint cooperate account, do you still want to make the legal fees part payment so that I will forward you the information's to enable you wire transfer the money on Monday morning? If you transfer the $2,700, It will reflect in his account on Wednesday, what do you think?

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours in service,

#208984 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:19 pm
LANDEN LAW CHAMBER
ACCREDITED US ATTORNEY

Below is the account details with which you will use to wire transfer through bank to bank my part payment legal fees of $2,700 USA Dollars only, please do not make mistake with the bank account details below.

DOLLAR ACCOUNT FOR WIRE TRANSFER OF $2,700:::::

BANK NAME : FINANS BANK TURKEY
BRANCH: OSMANBEY
BRANCH CODE: 00979
ACCOUNT NAME: JOHN OLAYIWOLA JOLAYEMI
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0035934080
IBAN: TR69 0011 1000 0000 0035 9340 80
SWIFT CODE: FNNBTRIS

Once you make the transfer, notify me via email and also send me via email attachment a copy of the TRANSFER SLIP for my perusal, do not fail to send it.

Meanwhile, regarding your $5 million scam victim compensation funds, you have to furnish me with this information's below to enable me start processing your scam victim compensation funds payment release file, you are to forward me.

1..A copy of your International passport, working ID card or Drivers license, it is for identification of your person to avoid release of payment to a wrong person and it is for processing of your payment for record purposes, send it via email attachment.

2..Your complete full names....................................

3..Your complete address.......................................

4..Your direct cell phone number where you will be reached at all times.........................

5..Your Date, month and day of birth.....................................

6..Your Occupation and position...........................................

7..Sex.....

8..Marital Status.........

9..Next of Kin...............

10..Your bank account details where you want this funds to be transferred to.........

11..A copy of the Funds Approval Certificate from office of the president of Turkey....

12..A copy of approval from Turkey Finance Ministry.........

I believe that you have this documents 11 and 12 with you, if not, contact the embassy and request for it and have it forwarded to me for my perusal.

I will be looking forward to see the payment TRANSFER SLIP via email attachment on Monday, please confirm receipt of this letter.

Yours in service,