Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207773 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 pm
my dear
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your night ? mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss. FRANCA DICKSON, from Ivory Coast in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a first year student of law at the University Of Abobo-Adjamé Ivory Coast, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp

My late father Dr William Dickson, was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university where i read before her death, it was only me that is alive now because I was the first child to my parents as we are two and the other one died with them, now I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal, where I am leaving now

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, hand ball, basket ball, music, reading and so on. I don't like dishonest people. your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail
Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest
hugs and smile

Franca

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207774 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:49 pm
Hello
how was your night? also everything around you hope fine, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. I am 24years of age living in this situation. In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out some time in the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Rev. Basil kwarma who is the pastor of Christ the king here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came in to this refugee here, but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is +221776779180 when you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. here is where am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation occurred.

Please listen to this now very carefully, i have my late father's account deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will show you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Dear please i would like you to help and assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me here.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you now. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English which i did in the school. Mean while i will like you to call me by 14:00 (GMT) like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Many kisses and hugs.
yours franca.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#207849 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm
My Darling
Hope you're doing good over there, thanks once again for your kind mail, and understanding, as i said about trust, not that i know you before or i understand your language but the believe i have and i really suffer here, so please help me, that is why I gave you this information hoping that you will never betrayed me after the transfer of my money to your account. before i contacted you i pray over it and ask God to give me the right man that will help me and i know that he will never disappoint me now i know is you.
And I want to inform you that I'm interested in the glamour model you proposed, so how can i start, hope you can hellp me for that

I promise you that you will never regret in helping me, I have all the prove of this fund all needed legal document is here with me, Listen I have not told anyone except you and rev Basil about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you honey that is why I am giving you all this information. My love is for you and you alone, please I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. the pics you were asking was the one i took before because here in the camp they can not allow as to take any pic

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since am too young to manage the amount. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr William Dickson, of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.

Deposit Certificate Number: RBS810101785
Royal Bank Of Scotland (RBS)

EMAIL = [email protected]
= [email protected]

Telephone; +447042068952
Fax number; +44-7005-807-719
Chief executive officer: Sir. Stephen Hester

Contact them now on how to transfer the 5.7million dollars deposited by my late of which I am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents as i don't have passport now and other thing to meet with you in your country. let kiss, as I Awaiting to hear you soon after you contact and heard from the bank .
Yours forever in love,
Miss. FRANCA.

#208676 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 pm
From Royal Bank - [email protected].

Attn: XXX

Please see the attached letter and comply with the answers to the questionnaire for the help of MISS. FRANCA DICKSON as she has informed us about you For the transfer of her late father's fund deposit with our Bank.
SINCERELY
SIR. Stephen Hester
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
(+447042068952 / +447031973494)

http://www.fins.com/Finance/Images/RBS-Logo-LRG.jpgRBS - The Royal Bank of Scotland Here for you Logo

RBS Building
No.36 St Andrew Square,Edinburgh EH2 2YB
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-conte ... 1/rbs.jpeg
http://www.fins.com/Finance/Images/RBS-Logo-LRG.jpg
Bank Royal Bank Of Scotland

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Royal Bank Of Scotland and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.253.226
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#208801 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 am
No.36 St Andrew Square,Edinburgh EH2 2YB

In line with our security measures and allied administrative matters, your application is going under securitization by the executive management board of this bank and this will be approved upon the fulfillment of our official obligation after certifying our bank the following questionnaire.

1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds, to your bank account on her behalf; from Senegalese high court.
2) The deposit certificate of the fund.
3) The Death certificate of the late father.
4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.
5) The full information of your bank account number and your bank name, address, name of the account number,
including your bank telephone number, fax number of your bank, where you want our bank to transfer the fund.

As you provide all the requires the transaction of this fund will be made to your account within 48hrs.

SINCERELY
SIR. Stephen Hester
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
(+447042068952 / +447031973494)

#208845 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 am
My Dear,
Thanks for your good effort and ability to help me, in other to transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. I am happy for your good effort and life you have given me

Listen, before I gave you this in formations I saw your profile that you matched mine, I have never told any body about this money. Listen the only people that knows about it is you and me and Rev Basil that give me the lawyer's contact now, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, I will also advise you to please keep it to your self because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money again to people, who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care. That was why it took me time to tell you all about it and I promise you this from my heart ( I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Now regarding the requests the bank needs from us. I have with me here the Deposit Certificate OF The Fund and the Death certificate which i have attached to this letter, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need A Power Of Attorney, and Affidavit Of Oath, I informed Rev Basil about it after reading your mail and he gave me the contact of this lawyer bellow, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney he will do it in your name to enable the bank to transfer my (Late) father's fund in ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Ohie domingo
E mail address ([email protected] )
Telephone Number is ( +221705832492 )

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, also forward your information to the bank as required for the transfer. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart.
yours franca

Image Image

#208901 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:36 am
(my dear, pls the email i sent to you is yahoo and not gmail see it again = [email protected])

pls send this letter to the lawyer

SIR
MY NAME IS XXX, I AM THE FOREIGN PARTNER OF MISS FRANCA DICKSON WHO IS CURRENTLY STAYING IN SENEGAL REFUGEE CAMP AND ALSO THE DAUGHTER OF LATE DOCTOR WILLIAM DICKSON
BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY PARTNERS FATHER HE DEPOSITED SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WHICH SHE IS THE NEXT OF KIN
SHE WANTS ME TO STAND FOR HER AS HER PARTNER IN CLAIM OF HER RIGHT AND I HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND AND THEY ADVICE ME TO GET A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM A SENEGALESE HIGH COURT SINCE MISS FRANCA DICKSON IS CURRENTLY STAYING IN SENEGAL, I ALREADY HAVE OTHER DOCUMENTS THEY REQUIRED.
I AM CONTACTING YOU TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL BE DONE IN MY NAME TO ENABLE THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER'S FUND TO MY ACCOUNT
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL
SINCERELY XXX.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Ohie domingo
E mail address ([email protected] )
Telephone Number is ( +221705832492 )

#208983 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:17 pm
From Ohie Domingo Chamber - [email protected]

Dear XXX.

Sequel to the information which we received in our noble law firm on how to get an affidavit of oath and special power of attorney in your name to stand on behalf of your partner MISS FRANCA DICKSON as her trustee to transfer her late father's fund deposit to your nominated bank account in your country.

Note/ The following before we can proceed and render our legal service, we want you to forward your

1) full data name,
2) address and contact details
3) your telephone number, and date of birth.
4) Your ID or International passport number to our noble law firm, as you want it to appear in the (POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH).
get back to me as soon as you receive this mail,
Thanks

Yours in service
Barrister Ohie domingo (senior advocate)
Barrister at Law, Ohie & Associates (General Solicitors and Legal Advocacy), Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221-705832492
ADDRESS: UNIT 302 DAKAR SENEGAL
Email [email protected]
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.253.33
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#209249 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 am
Hello my darling, how are you doing and how was your weekend? hope you're in good state of health, if so thanks be to God
as for me, am thinking about you and hoping to join you over there as soon as everything is done, please try to send your phone number to me so that i can give you a call when i go to Reverend's office but please call me back when you see my call, the Rev number is (+221-776779180)
Let me know how you're doing with the lawyer, and i pray that God will guide and protect you, hope to hear from you, have a nice day and blessed week.
yours faithfully Franca

#209285 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 pm
Dear XXX.

I wish to communicate you on the development of my inquiries from Federal High Court, Dakar Province today

However, it will cost the sum OF €580 euro for the registration and authentication of the power of attorney, €265 euro for Swearing of the affidavit of oath at the Federal High court here before it becomes validated, €215 euro for the notary office registration stamping and my legal processing fee of €100 dollar euro.

Hence a total of €580 euro equivalent of Fcfa local currency here to get all your required documents prepared and validated as required by your partner's bank.

You will be required to provide this money immediately to enable me to proceed to make payments and securing all your requirements without further delay as your partner's bank has instructed.
. Preferably, for easy accessibility, I request that you send the money through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer with the information of my secretary listed below

Sur Name ................. NDOUR
Other Names ............... MAME COUMBA
City...............................Dakar
Country............................Senegal.
Address.........No Unite 180 Grand yoffline -Dakar Senegal.)

Note: You have to inform me immediately you transfer the money to provide me with the information to enable me proceed with the preparation, registration and authentication of the legal documents as you do require which will take two working days to be completed.

Please be informed that i will receive all payments before rendering our legal service as i do not undertake the financial liability of my clients in the course of provision of legal service.
I am always ready to provide the best of my legal assistance at all times to my clients as an international advocate.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours in service
Barrister at Law, Ohie & Associates (General Solicitors and Legal Advocacy), Dakar Senegal.
Email; [email protected]
Our priority is to render a good service to honest clients

#209383 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:57 am
Dear XXX.

. I request that you send the money through this account of my assistant listed below:

Bank Name ------ BICIS BANK
Bank Address --- AEROPORT YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
Beneficiary Name --- OBIEKWE EMEKA LEONARD
Account Number --- 007703600057
Serial number --- 01245
Code Swift -- BICISNDXXXX
Bank Code --- SN010
RIB --- 66
IBAN:SN08 SN010 01245 007703600057 66

Note: try to inform me as soon as you transfer the money and also send the information of the sender to me here, hope to hear from you soonest.
I am always ready to provide the best of my legal assistance at all times to my clients as an international advocate.

Yours in service
Email; [email protected]

#209681 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:23 am
Hello my darling, how are you doing and how was your night? i hope you're physically strong, if so thanks be to God
as for me, am here thinking about you and about how everything is moving over there,
how are you doing with the lawyer? please reply and let me know how you're doing with everything over there, may God guide and make you prevail in all your projects, i'll stop hear till hear from you. have a nice day
yours faithfully Franca

#209682 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24 am
Dear XXX.

I hope you're fine, 1'm still waiting for your response to my request so i can start working on securing the necessary documents as you do required which will take two working days to be completed, i hope to receive your reply soonest.

Yours in service
Email; [email protected]

#209949 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:01 am
My dear XXX, I'm totally bunch of disappointed over you after learned about the reply you sent to the lawyer, after all the hope and trust i have in you, I took you as a person of integrity, a matured and respected person that can never disappoint or betray, I trusted you and was hoping that after this transaction i'll come over there so that you can advice me on how to start a better business there in Europe
Yesterday Reverend Basil called and informed me about the news, he said that the lawyer called him and tell him about the replied he received from you, that you no longer be proceeding with this transaction. I was disturbed and couldn't write to you yesterday because of the disappointment
I feel so bad about the disappointment because I have already sent your name to the bank (RBS) and informed them about you as my foreign partner, to change it now and look for another person for this transaction can not be easy for me because the bank may as me too much question about that
my dear, try to settle with the lawyer so that he can start working on securing the documents, you know that this documents is the only thing that the bank is waiting for this transaction, i hope you understand and will be waiting to hear the good news from you nest week,
have a nice day and wonderful weekend
yours faithfully Franca