Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205978 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:00 am
Hey sweetie....how are you doing and how is the weather over there like?i'm kind of sorry for not getting back to you earlier and also to send Gerrald pics to you,I was so busy at work and i got home very late so i was so tired and i have to sleep so i could be at work early..
Gerrald is really responding to treatment very well and i'm really glad about that,I hope you are having a good time at work cos i'm thinking about coming to your country to pay you a visit one of these days and also to have some fun cos i 've so much about XXX but i haven't being there,but i don't know if my schedule is gonna allow me...Have a wonderful time sweetie and pls take good care of yourself for me Ok!!!

I care
James

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206124 by AlanJones Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:45 pm
Wow....thanks for that,i told Gerrald about you and he's so happy to hear about you and i also showed him some pics of you.I was surprise when he told me that he wants to visit mommy XXX and that he would be bringing you a special gift......I really would love to come and see you but right now i'm kind of busy with work down here...
Sweetie i don't know if you are gonna welcome this idea,I would want both of us to leave the dating site and face each other squarely..honestly i'm kind of afraid so that another man won't snatch you away from me.....I think we should prevent whatever thing thats gonna bring cheating between you and I and that way we are building a better and brighter relationship pls i would want you to think about this and get back to me as soon as possible Ok...have a wonderful time and pls take good care of yourself for me!!!

I care
James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206466 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:53 am
Hi sweetie.....how you doing and how is the weather over there like?so sorry for getting back to you this very time,honestly I've been so busy here with work and I'm trying to see if i can relieve myself a little bit.I'm happy you understand perfectly the reason we have to leave the dating site.....
Right now it's 8:28AM here and I'm currently on work,I will try and mail you as soon as i see your mail hope you 're having a wonderful time over there and pls try and stay outta stress Ok!!! I love you so much sweetheart.

I care
James

#206933 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:46 am
Hi sweetie....I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You came into my life, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you....Make sure you take good care of yourself Ok!!!

Love Always,
James

#206949 by AlanJones Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:38 am
Well i thought of having some time out this weekend but i got a phone call at work yesterday about a conference meeting that's gonna hold today......I was thinking about booking a flight for Gerrald in-order for him to come over to XXX to spend some time with you but he told me that he will like to go along with me to see mommy XXX.
Sweetie i know you 're kinda lonely but i really promise you that i'm gonna be with you in a short period of time Ok,got to start preparing for the meeting now..I'm gonna catch up with you later Honey,love you so much!!!

I care
James

#207118 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 am
Good to hear that....I was also thinking that too,I know you have to go to work and all that.Sweetie at the meeting we had yesterday the State Manager of the Consolidated Contractors Company(CCC) informed me that i will be leaving the state for a few weeks due to some project we 're about to carry out in west africa,nigeria companys........I think the project is about 3 weeks but to be frank I'm not happy about this.
I 've never being to there and i don't know how it looks like there but i just wish we have a good time over there....All i want from you is your warm communication and care,After this project believe me Gerrald and I will be coming to see you Ok,I love you so much my ANGEL!!!!

I care
James

#207342 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:45 am
Hi Sweetie....How you doing today?hope you 're cool,anyway i'm so happy seeing your mail.It took you so long to respond back to me,What happened?
Anyway I've never been to there before and i don't know how it looks like over there but I believe things are not going to get bad for me Ok.I hope you not stressing yourself much this days...I guess I'll be leaving on Thursday hopefully,Gerrald says i should send his greetings to you Ok,Have a nice day Sweetheart lot's of love and kisses!!!

I care
James

#207459 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 pm
I know that the next few week or so will be very hard on our relationship. I've been thinking of it a lot these past few weeks. The more I think about it, the more I know I have made the right choice. I once told you that if you really loved someone, then everything would work out just fine that if our love was strong we could make it through anything. I have realized that is what true love is all about.

I want you to know that while I'm away for a while I will be completely faithful to you. You will NEVER have to worry about that. You have completely taken my heart. It's funny, because I told myself I would never fall in love again. Yet when I was least expecting it I fell the hardest. I have finally found my partner. No matter what we may face, I will NEVER give up on our love. I know that God brought us together. No doubt about it, we were just meant to be. I love you, I will love you forever.Pls take good care of yourself Sweetie and stay out of stress Ok.

I care
James

#207683 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 am
I thank you so much Sweetheart for your trust and believe.....Like i told you earlier I'm gonna be away for 3weeks or so.
I believe this is it, you are the one for me. Being away from you drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you right at this very instant. I just think of this separation as a test. I can deal with it. If this is what it takes to be with you then I will go through it. Well, Honey, I am going to end this letter with I love you more than anything in this world. Remember that now. I love you so much, Babycakes.

I care
James

#207794 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:59 am
Yeah Sweetie....I'll be having the time to communicate with you,You know how painful it's gonna be to me without communicating with you?Anyway how was it at work yesterday,I hope it's not really stressful?

It's 2:43am,I can't sleep cos I never want to leave this position of mine where i write mails to you everyday,I booked my flight and Gerrald flight yesterday cos i know it's really gonna be sunny here today....

The day we met is the day I will never forget. Over and over I replay our chat and our first conversation in my mind! You are so amazing you drive me crazy! You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know I'd still be searching... searching for you!

Ever since that special day, we have both grown in such a special way. And although I don't say it as often I want, I do want to say it now or else time will just pass me by again and I'll only keep wondering when. I want to say, "I love you, I need you, and I want you." Thank you for all the beautiful e-mails you've sent me,and all the sweet words that just seem to be said at the right time and the right place.

You have the key to my heart and one day, when we meet, we will never, ever be apart! Alas! To finally kiss your tender warm lips, to feel your gentle hands, to look into those soft brown eyes and know you are the one I've been waiting for! I Love you, Babe!

I care
James

#207934 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:14 am
Hi Sweetie.....How are you doing and how is the weather over there like?I'm grateful to God for the journey mercy,We arrived at the airport 4pm by their local time here so i have to locate a nearby motel to lodge and then go for some shopping......The weather here is really strange to me but hopefully things have not been bad as i thought it was going to be.
I wish i can stretch my hand right now to you and feel your touch but i believe this is the true test of trial we 're passing through,I might not be there with you but at the same time i want you to be honest and loyal to me cos I'll always do the same to you.I need to attend to some things right now,Have a wonderful day ahead Sweetheart and always remember that i love you so much and will always do Ok.

I care
James

#208029 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:34 am
Hi Sweetie....how are you doing and how is the weather over there like?I'm so happy to see your mail,Anyway I don't have much plan for the weekend but i think Gerrald and I might just take a walk to the beach and see how it goes here.....I really wish you were here with me,Believe me it's really gonna be lovely and fun too.
I've been thinking about giving you a call but i don't if you 're gonna welcome that idea,atleast hear your sweet voice and know that I'm communicating with my woman.Guess i have to go now it's late here 8:46pm....Have a wonderful time and pls stay away from stress Ok!!!

I care
James

#208142 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm
Well i don't know much about that and also you can't any number abroad from here with US line.....If you drop your number i promise to call you a local number here cos i think it's going to go through Ok,Have a nice day and take good care of yourself!!!

I care
James

#208238 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:05 pm
Sweetie why you trying to make things difficult for me here,You know very well that i won't call without telling you my identity,I can't believe that you don't trust me not considering the mails and everything you mean to me..
I can't drop any number here cos currently I'm working on retrieving a line the company gave me and it is their local number here,I know you not the one doing this Ok....Have a nice day ahead,I love you so much!!!

I care
James

#208461 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:23 am
Ok....you can sooth yourself,have a wonderful time!!!

I care
James