Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206639 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:47 am
Hello My beautiful, how are you doing? I am totally happy everything I see your masseger , and how was your night and the sweet dream ? Honey I will send you my office shop where I am selling all the goods that I told you I will buy in Dubai. and I come again for the love I have to you sweet babe, and Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever.

Love always,

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206689 by scooby101 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 am
Hello My beautiful, how are you doing? I am totally happy everything I see your masseger , and how was your night and the sweet dream ? Honey I will send you my office shop where I am sailing all the goods that I told you I will buy in dubai. and I come again for the love I have to you sweet babe, and Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you're the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest woman in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I've ever had. and When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you�re there, I feel safe. Your message soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

With all my heart,

Love always,

Eric
Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#206778 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:58 am
Hello mt]y angel, thanks you so much for understand ,how are you doing today?and honey this is my office shop .........I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your message. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I�m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

I love you more and more honey.

Eric

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206911 by scooby101 Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:26 am
Hello mt]y angel, thanks you so much for understand ,how are you doing today?and honey this is my office shop .........I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your message. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I�m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

I love you more and more honey.

Eric

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#207360 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:14 am
Hello Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well...and I am happy to see the mail you sent to me,..and am very sorry to delay you do to my work as i told you before okay...and honey I really needed your help now to one transaction and you will promise me that your going to help me to the transaction If you really love me my queen,and I will help you for some money for the transaction if you help me do it,..and please my love what i want to you to do for me now Is to help me to receiving some money into your account and To connect the company who going to help us for the transaction because i have all read consult the company so i will send you they information to you when you are read to that okay................Now honey that's what i want from you baby...and I come again my heart.Hello my love, I know this may sound cliche' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you..and I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU,and I miss you every day.

Love always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#207397 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:49 am
Hello Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well...and I am happy to see the mail you sent to me,..and am very sorry to delay you do to my work as i told you before okay...and honey I really needed your help now to one transaction and you will promise me that your going to help me to the transaction If you really love me my queen,and I will help you for some money for the transaction if you help me do it,..and please my love what i want to you to do for me now Is to help me to receiving some money into your account and To connect the company who going to help us for the transaction because i have all read consult the company so i will send you they information to you when you are read to that okay................Now honey that's what i want from you baby...and I come again my heart.Hello my love, I know this may sound cliche' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you..and I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU,and I miss you every day.

Love always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#207677 by AlanJones Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:00 am
Hello my sweet babe,

Babe your always make me happy when ever I read your message, and your so much understanding this life that makes me happy everyday but honey for the transaction you have to be honest with me and for me I can never hurt you and I going to make the solid aregement to that so due not worry about that okay.and I thanks God to give me the person I want from him. and I want you to know that since the day we met I have fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best woman on earth, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I�m cold to keep me warm, I need you in the rain to keep me dry, I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we have found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we�re older with a family and home of our own, we will look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we will laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I'm still crazy about you, baby.

Love Always,

Eric Johnson

#207785 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:26 am
Hello my sweetheart, how are you doing? I hope everything is going well , and I thank you so much for your mail and I am very sorry to tell you this and you know that I told you before that I going to Dubai to buy goods and their Custom hold my goods and they tell me that I going to pay for the charges of the Custom duty and the money they asking for is $35,000 dollar and the money I hold here is not up to that amount their asking for and I looking for $7,000 dollar to complety the money I hold here now to pay them that's why I trying to know if you can help me for that please my love but due not be angry with me to asking you that . and why asking you is that I have no body to ask here that is why I come to you because I know that your my only hope now to tell that honey. and honey I will pay back to you and Immedertly I back to united state the first thing is to go and pay it to your Account back before anything please my love help me for that. and honey I will said it again to you for the love I have to you .

Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you are the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest man in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I have ever had. and When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that sweet love you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you?re there, I feel safe. Your message soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

With all my heart,

Love always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#207821 by scooby101 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:08 am
Hello my sweetheart, how are you doing? I hope everything is going well , and I thank you so much for your mail and I am very sorry to tell you this and you know that I told you before that I going to Dubai to buy goods and their Custom hold my goods and they tell me that I going to pay for the charges of the Custom duty and the money they asking for is $35,000 dollar and the money I hold here is not up to that amount their asking for and I looking for $7,000 dollar to complety the money I hold here now to pay them that's why I trying to know if you can help me for that please my love but due not be angry with me to asking you that . and why asking you is that I have no body to ask here that is why I come to you because I know that your my only hope now to tell that honey. and honey I will pay back to you and Immedertly I back to united state the first thing is to go and pay it to your Account back before anything please my love help me for that. and honey I will said it again to you for the love I have to you .

Every night when I close my eyes, you fill my heart with joy, and every morning when I open my eyes, you are the first thing on my mind, more than just a dream of what will probably never be. I'm in love with you - of that I'm sure, but I want to hold you, to kiss you, and adore you. If you'll be mine, you'll make me the happiest man in this world, if you turn me away, I'll be dying. But either way, you'll always be the greatest love of all that I have ever had. and When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that sweet love you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you?re there, I feel safe. Your message soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

With all my heart,

Love always,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#207911 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 am
Hello honey...
how are you doing today and how is your daughter feeling hope she is getting better i have been praying all day night for her to be ok anyways am a bit worried that i haven't heard from you since my last email. but i quite understand that you are taken care oh your lovely daughter whom we both cherish. could you please let me have your cell phone number so that i could give you a call.but you have to try and understand my accent when i call i got my accent from my mixed background i will explain more about that later.i will be looking forward to your email.kisses and hugs....Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

#207925 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 am
Hello babe ,how are you doing? I hope all is well ....I trying to know what is going on and I have never heir from you again and also miss you so much babe. pls come back to me I really needed your can number so we .talk to each other okay

God bless

Eric

Hello babe ,how are you doing? I hope all is well ....I trying to know what is going on and I have never heir from you again and also miss you so much babe. please come back to me babe and I really needed your number so we can .talk to each other okay

God bless

Eric

#208030 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:36 am
Hello my love , how are you today? I can not understand what you mean by saying that and who is all those women your talking about ,and Since the day i met you i have never talk to any body i don't know where you see the people your talking about babe....what i knows that you are the only women am talking with and the only person that i have and I no and I love and I trying to let you know that have and babe i love you and nothing will stop me from loving you and your my only hope and my life try to know that sweet and due not try to break my heart babe i love you with all my heart and I really want to be with you until the end of my life and you will never regret to know me my sweet babe.

Take Care of yourself

God bless

Eric

#208042 by scooby101 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 am
OH my God honey I am very very grateful for your understanding each time i see your email, it gives me joy. my angel, please my queen am so sorry for calling you this name due to the way am feeling here my love and thanks you so much for the swift response and taking so much time to think about me again and telling me about the way you are feeling about this problem I have.and I love you too my love.and I really like to be together with you before the transaction will be going on. Honey if you don't have up to the total amount am looking for. just tell me how much you think you can help me with. i will really appreciate it if you can support me with any amount you think you can. you are my only hope now. and am so happy that God brought a angel like you to me that understands me well. as i said before honey. let me know how much you can assist me with. I will pay you back with any amount of interest once i come back home. i love you so much honey and i will always love you. I will be looking forward to your email. kisses and hugs my sweet angel.God bless. Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#208153 by AlanJones Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 pm
Honey nothing like that i don't have anybody is only you my love and I don't know where you see the womens your talking about .

#208317 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 am
Babe what did i do to you? and I told you that i am not like that i love you with all my heart what are you trying to do babe please if there is anywhere that i offended you forgive please. and I told you i really need you in my life please my dear