Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208182 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - look4lovelant - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/look4lovelant

Love is all I need

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I am an independent, confident, happy, fun loving, easy going, broad minded,caring, genuine kinda Man. I love spending time with my family and friends, whether that's dining in, dining out or having a barbecue in the back garden. I am also honest, loyal, loving, romantic . I have one son his grown boy.What I am looking for:
The best way that I can describe this is to find someone that can be woven through all the areas of my life. I would like to find someone that appreciates the confident and independent man that I am but that also allows me to show my vulnerable side. I am not a man that needs a woman to feel complete in his life but I WANT to have someone in my life that fulfills the parts that is missing. Someone that will laugh with me and at me (at times, I am funny, someone that likes new adventures from a afternoon in the Heights or anywhere around but will like the Houston area; a weekend in the Texas Hill Country; someone that understands my need to continue my close relationship with my family; someone that can appreciate just standing out at night and looking at the stars.

PMs

Hello you have a nice profile picture am Michael and you?

It nice meeting you I like your profile you sound good, am new to online date my son dont like it for me but I have to try. ..I care about other people a lot as I have a big heart. I am looking for someone to be my friend and companion, and possibly enter into a serious relationship in the future. I would like to be in a relationship with trust, honesty, and good communication. Am hard working man ,I have 1 son his grown I became single 2011 lost my wife in an accident . I am ready to give my time for a new relationship and am looking for some one who will be faithful all time . I have 1 brother and one sister .please tell me about your self too like what you enjoy most and what you do for living? what your best colour and best food also if you have brother and sister . sorry I don't come online every day I was thinking of closing my profile today because most women are looking for sex only and am looking for a relationship that will leads to marriage. Hope to get a reply from you on what you are looking for.

Michael

How are you doing hope fine? this is my email: [email protected] my skype is sweetroy99 send me request
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208183 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:09 am
Skype ID links to Michael Loughlin in Conroe, Scotland, UK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208244 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:19 pm
Hello am fine it nice reading from you in my email box . Can you tell me more about your self please I want to know you better I will do the same
----
Michael Akin
Sent with MailBuzzr

#208307 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 am
Hello dear,hope all is well with you this morning ? I am 49years old. .....I do appreciate you allot for the reply ....You really seem to be a lovely woman and am always going to treasure you for that...You now mean so much to me and i promise to remain your friend if it work out between us....I can really feel you are nice lady ...Well to tell you much about me ,i'm of a Aurora mexico heritage but my great grand parent are German. Had most of my basic education back in United Kingdom. I was born in Virginia U.S.A, . then went to college in Dundee Scotland but graduated with Bsc Engineering Science from Royal Technical College in Glasgow. After graduating, I went on to work with Pembroke Oil Refinery facility in west Wales owned by Chevron UK, a oil and gas company. I lived and worked there for 4 years before I went on to Cardiff University, also in Wales where I had my Master of Applied Science in Oil and Gas Engineering which I specialized in evaluation procedures for Oil and Gas production facilities.I got married in 1986 to an American lady whom I met in France on a holiday trip. After two years of our marriage we moved to Kuwait where I had secured a job with Kuwait Oil Company, a state owned oil company and one of the largest oil companies in the world where I worked as an engineer at the offshore facility unit. After 4 years there, my job was terminated, and we relocated back to the States. I then worked for Exxon-Mobil for 2 years. When my EM job was outsourced to Buenos Aires in July 1998, I took a break on the oil and gas industry because my wife did not like the idea of moving to Argentina for a new job. She decided we rather relocate to the Texas and we did, then i stopped working for oil and gas companies and established my own small Company of my which is base on doing contract job for oil and gas company and I still do this per time work with Bp oil and gas in TX. I'm into private consulting as a Sub-Sea Engineer. A career I enjoy very much. .One part of my job involves consultancy I do contract job for company .
The sad part of my life is, I lost my wife here in United States 2012 June 12 4: 27 pm. It was indeed a hard moment to handle, but I must say that I have been able to deal with the situation and now ready to move on in life and to accept a new partner into my life( COULD BE YOU.....lol). Sometimes life hits you with the unexpected and that was just one of them. It has made me strong and I'm ready to take any challenges that comes along. I have lived here in Texas for a little over some years now. I haven't really travelled around much here in the US but have enjoyed the few places that I have been to, most of my travels have been outside the US I have son as I told you before his name is Mark currently schooling in Dallas but his living with my sister in Dallas. I had one brother, but we grew up only like children. I have some cousins in Texas that I see most time. I enjoy travelling, movies, plays, eating out. I still enjoy watching DVDs home but don't do it as much as I used to as I am on the computer more these days or reading. My favorite colour is blue. I like all kinds of music but my Favorited are country, classic and oldie as well. I do enjoy swimming, love to travel , go to the theatre, dine out, walk around, camping, or just sit and relax at home.....I am described as a good friend and always willing to help those I consider my friends. I tend to demonstrate strong family ties, and believe that family is one of the most important parts of my life. I have a tendency for positive possessiveness by developing strong attachments; however, not to be overly involved as some others tend to do.I am loyal to a fault with relationships and activities.Am such a emotional man who always put things in place just to make my partner happy to avoid heart breaks as well...Well that's me....I will be glad if you let me know what time it would be much convenient for us to chat on Skype.Cant wait to hear from you again as you also tell me bout your self too....... God bless you. please send me picture

QUESTIONS:
Do you like to stay in shape? If so how important is it to you?
How would you describe your personal fashion style?
What is your all time favorite movie? and why?
Do you like to read? What is your favorite book?
Is family important to you? Describe your relationship with your family?
If two of your closest friends were asked to describe you what do you think they would say?
Do you like the outdoors? What do you enjoy doing the most?
Do you like to travel? If you could go anywhere where would you?
Describe four of your main goals in life.

#208411 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm
Dear XXX

Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are my friend from now in .Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of humankind grow!
Now that disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller, so sorry you lost your husband .
It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look in your picture you sent to me and see a mix of serenity and hope!
For me, this fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be good already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values, which, sometimes, for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts…
For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days… I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing! I will like to grow this friendship to a relationship leading to marriage.
Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever!

Love. Your friend,
Michael

#208449 by AlanJones Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:46 pm
Yes I am honest I want you to always be the-same way to me I need a good relationship is that what you want too? can we talk on phone?

#208463 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 am
PMs

I have reply you baby please do you have skype?

I sent you email

I have sent you email did you get it?

Michael

#208525 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:09 pm
+12818363565 I was the one calling you now

#208588 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:11 pm
I was calling can't hear you I keep saying hello hello hope you are fine ?

#208600 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 am
Can you get Skype so we can use it to call

#208698 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm
Dear XXX,

Good morning baby , I had a dream about you ,I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you in my bed, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw my pillows, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each-other. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind. Am going back to bed baby.

Love Always,
Your man ,Michael

my picture

Do you have yahoo Messager ID maybe we can use it to chat or Facebook

#208880 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:52 am
please send me another picture of you not the old one please .

You are a scam woman please don't ever contact me any more pig

You are scam don't ever contact me you are not real

#240145 by Grunt Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 pm
back again, same face :=)

zorpia
Engr. Robert
52, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑70, in Germany.

You look cute can we stay friends?
here is my email address [email protected]
profiles all over the web and scamlisted all over the web :lol:
Last edited by Grunt on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
#240146 by Grunt Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:43 pm
also into Loan scams

https://davidherleyloaninstitute.wordpr ... institute/

My name is David… I have a legitimate loan company that I started a few years ago..
In this company, I give out loans at 3% for my customers who are willing to pay more in the next few years..
Though the internet has been infected with untrustworthy people,i still hope to do business with trustworthy people..
You are interested in applying for any loan, listed below, kindly send an email to [email protected] to apply quickly!
I offer the following type of loans;
* Loans for Christmas..
* Personal Loans ..
* Business loans ..
* Investment Loans ..
* Development Loans ..
* Purchase Loans ..
* Construction loans ..
* Loans for buying a car ..
* Debt Consolidation Loans ..
* International Loans ..
* Student Loans and much more without any delay ….
Apply and receive the loan within 48 hours .. Don t miss !!
We are waiting for your mail ……