Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208454 by AlanJones Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 am
Hello honey let me tell you now your not my wife i have see it and if your real my wife you can not try that to me you know that.and if you really love me you will understand that me Eric love you so much, but if is like that i have know problem .

Thanks

God bless

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208471 by scooby101 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 am
Hello my sweetheart,how are you doing? honey i am happy to have someone as caring as you. i am really grateful for your help.and I can not do without you my love and we'll live together forever. I promise to pay you back in few days time.all you need to do is make a bank transfer to my agent's account below.

ACCOUNT NAME: HYI GLOBAL FZE.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00110536230015

IBAN NUMBER AE: 130520000110536230015

SWEET CODE NISLAEAD

BANK NAME: NOOR BANK

BANK ADDRESS EMAAR BUSINESS PARK BLDG NO3 SHEIKZAYED ROAD DUBAI UAE

Thanks,

I love you...

Kiss Kiss Hug Hugs

God be with you honey.

Eric

[email protected]
#208606 by scooby101 Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:25 am
Hello honey...

how are you doing today and how is your work,and i hope all is well and feeling everything is getting better and i have been praying all day night for you to be ok anyways am a bit worried that i haven't heard from you since my last email.and please honey i have already death heir now because of the money for my hotel room and please honey try your best,and honey you see the information i send to you, and I come again my sweetheart,I say this to you before, and i will say it to you again, I know this may sound cliche' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you..and I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU,and I miss you every day.and i will be looking forward to your email.I LOVE YOU ,kisses and hugs....Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#208755 by scooby101 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:43 am
Hello my angel,how are you doing today? I hope your are ok,and I thanks you so much for your concera. and the most Important thing is understand, and maria the person you love and caring,honest and sincere man,and I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You are my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear read your email,There are no roses as lovely as your words. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend reading your email and thinking about you. You are my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You are my everything. I love you so much, I know this might sound somehow to you but i want you to know that i'm speaking what i have in mind and heart for you..Its has been so long that i feel this way..I really want to know if this is true feelings you have express me....I want to care so much about you..I want to sleep next to you..I want to make love to you all night long..i want to be the one and only you see whenever you sleep and wake-up..I know we have been through a lot of hard time in life..but God has bring us together in order to make each other happy..

I love you my sweetheart.

Hugs And Kisses

Eric your's future husband

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#209042 by scooby101 Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:50 am
Hello honey , how are you doing? I am happy to your mail , and you promise me that you will send the money to me today , what is happen honey please my love if you really love me why do you try to do this to me honey .and I don't understand you again.

Thanks
Kiss and Hugs

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#209225 by scooby101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:36 am
Hello honey,

how are you doing today and how is your sister feeling hope she is getting better i have been praying all day night for her to be ok anyways am a bit worried that i haven't heard from you since my last email. and you promise me that your going to send money to me , and I have never see any money since when you give me the promise and you say that your going to send me the Attachment of the payment,but I did not see anything . but i quite understand that you are taken care oh your lovely sister whom we both cherish. could you please let me know when are you going to send the money for me my love,will be looking forward to your email. I miss you too honey.......kisses and hugs....Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#209812 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 am
Hello sweetheart, how are you doing? I hope all is well but i am so worried about you honey what is going on.and you promise me that you will send the money to me since then i have never heir from you what is happen please my love tell me know what is happen.and my love what do i do to you because i can not understand what is going on any more again honey,and i will be looking forward to your email.I LOVE YOU..Kiss and Hugs

God bless

Eric Johnson

[email protected]
#210041 by scooby101 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 am
Hello sweetheart,

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.

I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare.

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again.

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you online, and you give me butterflies when you kiss me online. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.

You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time i feel like you hold me tight,

I love you and I miss you so much honey.
God be with you sweet

Eric Johnson.

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#210174 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:43 am
Thanks for your mail and I am very happy for hear from you again my angel,how are you doing? and what we are going to do is hand over everything to God and let him take over everything ok. but honey what about the promise you give to me about the money? and I want you to know that i am the only child of my late parents, i do not have brother or sisters you are the only person i have now to make my life feel better honey .I really do enjoy what i do for work, I own a store here in Texas where i sell brand new laptops and computer accessories. I work Mondays- Fridays, 8am -8pm. I really want us to get to know each other better and i so much believe that we can make a good match.I am a very caring, loving and romantic man, I believe in respecting my woman and giving her all the respects she deserves and i also believe that its my duty to make sure that my partner and i remain happy for the rest of my life. I so such believe in love and know that the spaces between our fingers were created by God for the right person to fill them I believe that i am a caring, honest and understanding man and all i need now in my life is to find a woman that will show me true love, a woman that will always be there for me, a woman i can trust and share my life with, someone who believes in love, someone who knows the true meaning of true love. .I will like to really know what's going on about this our relationship and ask you some few questions which i believe will help me in getting to know more about you How do you deal with frustration? What are your ways of dealing with anger? Do you wish you were less or more emotional? Why? What things make you extremely happy? What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love? When you are sad about something, how do you wish to be handled? When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel better?I hope i am not asking too much questions. if i am please do pardon me.smile.I don’t know what inspires you but I am prepared to learn, I’m curious. I am not sure what tunes younin and what tunes you out but I believe you will teach me.I don’t know what you dream but I believe we can share. I don’t know why you struggle but i believe i can be with you.Well I guess i will have to stop here until i hear from you again, Please feel free to ask me anything you will like to know more about me.Take good care of yourself honey.

I love you my queen and I miss you so much ,

I LOVE YOU..Kiss and Hugs

God bless

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#210521 by scooby101 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 am
Hello honey...

how are you doing today and how is your sister? I hope she is feeling better....anyways am a bit worried that i haven't heard from you since my last email. but i quite understand that you are taken care oh your lovely sister whom we both cherish. could you please let me have your cell phone number so that i could give you a call.but you have to try and understand my accent when i call i got my accent from my mixed background i will explain more about that later.

It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we have spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I have known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you'are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I have truly been blessed by finding you and I will never let you go even if I have to bring you back to Florida myself.and my Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I have been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I have ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we have been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, XXXXX, with all my heart and soul, always and forever .and i will be looking forward to your email.kisses and hugs....Eric

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#211751 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 pm
Hello honey, how are you doing ? I hope all is well, and i really miss you honey and how about your mommy i hope she is ok?and i try to let you know that God is wonderful and he do is his best to me honey i have already settle with the custom .and please my love what i really needed to you now is your information for the transaction i have tell you about before because i wanted to invest the money to your country. and I so much appreciate your concern on this transaction as your willing to do it with me before that is why i reminded it to you again,and regarding the successful conclusion of the transaction, i have made all the arrangement here before i get the problem with all this custom people but i thanks my God today for still the problem with them.and honey i really want to move the money with the Global Diplomatic Service, witch the total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) down to your home address in Switzerland and i will take care of all the expenses here in united state but as soon as the Diplomats arrive your country, with the Consignment, you will assist them.

Please if you are willing to receive the consignment and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your Switzerland, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit them to the Diplomats to carry on the delivery to Switzerland, immediately. I will like to received your Switzerland telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country USA.

Note, for security purposes that you must not disclose this transaction to anyone, not even the Diplomats, because they don't know the content of the consignment, it's between you and I that knows what is inside.

To this effect, I hereby wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#212211 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:30 am
Hello honey, how are you doing ? I hope all is well, and i really miss you honey and how about your mommy i hope she is ok?and i try to let you know that God is wonderful and he do is his best to me honey i have already settle with the custom .and please my love what i really needed to you now is your information for the transaction i have tell you about before because i wanted to invest the money to your country. and I so much appreciate your concern on this transaction as your willing to do it with me before that is why i reminded it to you again,and regarding the successful conclusion of the transaction, i have made all the arrangement here before i get the problem with all this custom people but i thanks my God today for still the problem with them.and honey i really want to move the money with the Global Diplomatic Service, witch the total sum of ($10,300.000.00 U.S Dollars) down to your home address in XXXXXX and i will take care of all the expenses here in united state but as soon as the Diplomats arrive your country, with the Consignment, you will assist them.

Please if you are willing to receive the consignment and also comply with my above content, please urgently respond with your XXXXXX, home address and telephone numbers so that i could submit them to the Diplomats to carry on the delivery to XXXXXXX, immediately. I will like to received your XXXXXXX telephone numbers but I am sorry that i wouldn't like to invest anything again to my country USA.

Note, for security purposes that you must not disclose this transaction to anyone, not even the Diplomats, because they don't know the content of the consignment, it's between you and I that knows what is inside.

To this effect, I hereby wait your urgent response.

Regards,

Eric

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#212689 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:11 am
Hello honey..I have received your message and thanks so much for the content, I have forwarded the information to the Global Diplomatic service company and you will be contacted soon. You should be ready for their arrival within this week. You should always keep your phone line open as they will call you on arrival in XXXXXX. For the purpose of this business, I would like you to always contact me on this new email address:[email protected]. Please always keep me updated as soon as they contact you. Also be ready to assist the diplomats on arrival over there. I have miss you so much and I cant wait to meet you soon. I love you so much honey. I am so happy for your understanding.

i will be looking forward to your email.I LOVE YOU..Kiss and Hugs

God bless

Eric Johnson
[email protected]
#213257 by scooby101 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:43 am
Hello honey, how are you doing? please honey i will like to know what is going on and i am never hear from you what is happen ? and my love i really want to know if your interested for the transaction because i am not understand again honey please try to let me know what is going on ok and Please if you are willing to receive the consignment let me know now because they are already sat now they are going to move this week Sunday or monday and also comply with me because they have already tell honey.and immediately they get your country them will call you ok.

I will be looking forward to your email.I LOVE YOU..Kiss and Hugs

God bless

Eric Johnson

Eric Johnson
[email protected]