Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#208689 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Reply-to: James Andrew - [email protected]
Other email: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit
to both of us. Being the executor of the Will,The issue is about my
client who wills a tremendous amount of funds to his next-of-kin.
unfortunately he died with his next-of-kin same day in the Sharjah plane
crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004.

I seek your assistance to act as the beneficiary of the inheritance,
and lay claim to these funds (£12.4million), which this my unfortunate
client bequeathed to his next-of-kin.The share would be 40% for you and
60% for me. All I have to do is to modify the Will stating you as the
beneficiary to the £12.4million.

Please embrace this by reverting to me urgently to enable me proceed.

Yours truly,
Barr. James Andrew
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208690 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 pm
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response. As stated in my initial mail, this is our fortune and to share, if you give me your full cooperation, we shall be very wealthy in the next 4-5 days.

I want you to act as the beneficiary to my late client's funds (£12.4m about $19.5mUSD) which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he died with his next-of-kin same day in the Sharjah plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004. For now, it is only known to me and I want us to quickly take advantage of the situation because I do not share my government sentiments that the wealth of unfortunate people be bequeathed.

The share would be 40% for you and 60% for me. And all I have to do is to quickly modify the Will documents stating you as the beneficiary to the £12.4million and submit the necessary documents to the Bank (Lloyds TSB Bank Plc) as required for immediate transfer of the funds to your nominated bank. I have all necessary documents as the attorney and executor of the will so there is no risk involved. It is legal and there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

I think reasonable information has been divulged in this regard. I hope you will reciprocate by sending the needed information to enable me proceed. Please send the following information,

1, your full name
2, your age
3, your residential address
4, your marital statures
5, your direct phone number
6, your occupation

Without delay, please send me these information to enable the transfer commence immediately.At this point, it is pertinent to let you know clearly that your cooperation and understanding acting as the beneficiary is what I only require from you in this transaction. I will handle everything and ensure its success in my capacity as an attorney. Also, do try and uphold the confidentiality this transaction demands to ensure great success.

Once again, I implore you to let us quickly take advantage of this rare opportunity. This is our fortune, we shall be wealthy in the next few days.

Yours truly,
Barr. James Andrew
44 7733702501

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209264 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your cooperation. You have provided all the salient aspects of the information required to enable me to promptly initiate the project and accomplish it swiftly. You can rest assured that you are dealing with a very responsible person and it goes without the saying that we look after each others interests at all times.

I have commenced the amendment of the Will and other necessary documents. I will send you the documents for your perusal when I receive the court approval granting me leave of execution of the will.

I want to assure you that this is our fortune, and with your full cooperation, we shall succeed and have the funds transferred to your bank in just few days. However, it is important for you to uphold the confidentiality of this transaction to ensure its success. If there is anything that is not clear to you do ask me so that I will clarify you rather than discussing it with someone that is not involved. They will expose this transaction and cause problem that may jeopardize this business.

I will send you the documents tomorrow. Thank you and God bless.

Yours truly,
Barr. James Andrew
44 7741054841

#209480 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:47 pm
Dear XXX,

I am sending you the necessary documents as promised. Please find attached copies of the late Ryan's last WILL, DEATH CERTIFICATE, STATEMENT of ACCOUNT and the COURT APPROVAL granting me the leave of execution of the will. Please read through it carefully and keep it for your records and perusal.

I have delivered the necessary documents to the Bank this afternoon including your information as the next-of-kin to the late DAVIES JOSEPH RYAN, and the beneficiary to the inheritance funds. Please be informed that the bank will contact you soon as the beneficiary to the inheritance funds. Please as soon as the Bank contact you, do not hesitate to get me inform.

Once again, I appreciate your understanding and willingness to assist. Certainly, we shall meet soon to celebrate our good fortune. Thank you and please acknowledge receipt of these documents.

Regards,
Barr. James Andrew
44 7741054841

Image Image Image Image

#209524 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:30 am
Hi XXX,

Thanks for your acknowledgement.As stated in my mail, I have delivered the documents to the bank yesterday,Lioyds TSB Bank plc will contact you. Please be assured that I am literally on standby to do the needful and ensure that this business is accomplish soon, As soon as the Bank contact you do not hesitate to get me inform. Certainly we shall meet soon to celebrate our good fortune.

Regards,
Barr. James Andrew
44 7741054841

#209554 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 am
From Lioyds Bank Plc - [email protected] - Fake domain in the process of being reported for fraud.

ATTN; XXX,

FIND ATTACHMENT COPY OF THE LIOYDS TSB BANK PLC REQUEST, YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO FILL IN YOU BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ON THE ATTACH BANK FORMS AND FORWARD IT BACK TO US. PLEASE YOU ARE ADVICE TO ACT IMMEDIATELY.

SINCERELY
MR SMITH CLARK
DIRECTOR OF FUND REMITTANCE

Image Image Image

#209568 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 am
Dear XXX,

I thank God that you have been reach by the bank, as for the probate certificate the process is on, i started it immediately you accept my proposal to act as the next of kin to my late client. Hopefully it will be out this week, but do not hesitate to fill the bank form with your account details as required by the bank,and forward it to me so i can fill my own part. If you can not fill it forward your bank information to me so that i can help you to do the filling.

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

James Andrew

#209720 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:44 pm
Hi XXX,

I am glad to let you know we are succeeding. I received the probate documents this morning and delivered them to the bank as required. Please find attached copies of the documents for your records.

Hopefully before close of office today or tomorrow Lloyds bank should effect the necessary change of ownership of the account and commence transfer of the funds to your bank.

Certainly we will celebrate this weekend.

Barr. James Andrew

Image Image

#209730 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:19 pm
ATTN; XXX,

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR INHERITANCE APPROVED FUND, FIND ATTACH COPY OF THE APPROVAL.
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE CLEARANCE ORDER FROM THE HM REVENUE AND CUSTOMS WE SHALL WIRE YOUR FUND.

SINCERELY
SMITH CLARK

Image Image

#209731 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm
Hi XXX,

Please be rest assured I am literally on standby and will communicate the good news to you once the transfer is completed. Do not hesitate to get me inform immediately the Bank contact you, I appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you and hope to celebrate with you soon.

Yours Truly,
James

#209765 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 pm
Hi XXX,

I have good news from the bank this evening. The payment is approved please find attached copies of the bank approval and money laundering clearance for your records. Sorry for not getting intouch with before now,i have to attend to some urgent matters.

I believe that you have also be contacted,i expect you to have get me inform, anyway never mind. Apparently the bank is waiting for authorization from the HM Revenue and FSA to commence transfer of the funds. I hope that before close of bank tomorrow the transfer of the funds to your bank will be completed.
Certainly we will meet soon to celebrate this.

Regards,
James

#209887 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 am
Hi XXX,

Good news, the payment is validated and on the verge of transfer to your bank. Please find attached copies of the HM Revenue validation and bank payment advice for your records. it was a hectic day for me today.

Concerning the bank of England form, I have taken the liberty as your attorney and executor of the will to fill the treasury release form quickly and return it to the bank. I hope that by Monday, the transfer would be completed.

Please rest assured I am literally on standby and will communicate the good news to you once the transfer is completed.

Regards,
Barr. James Andrew

Image Image

#210115 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:38 pm
XXX,

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend? Just checking on you and to know which is the closest airport to your region. Please elucidate me so as to know how to book my ticket, immediately you confirm to me that the fund is already in your account, inorder to collect my share.

Thank you and hope to see you this week.

James

#210242 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 pm
ATTN: XXX,

WE RECEIVED THIS AFTERNOON, AN URGENT ADVICE FROM THE CENTRAL BANK REGARDING THE IMMEDIATE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR APPROVED INHERITANCE FUNDS. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR THE CENTRAL BANK ADVICE.

PLEASE COMPLY QUICKLY FOR YOUR INTEREST SO THAT WE COULD PROCEED WITH THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR BANK AS SCHEDULED

SINCERELY

SMITH CLARK
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS REMITTANCE

Image Image

#210243 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 pm
Ok, i will be with this week as soon as you get me informed that the fund is in your account, have you heard from the? i have be too busy since that i could not been able to check on them,do not hesitate to get me inform.

James