Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208745 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:43 pm
Sweaty Mr Michael gave me his username and password to his bank account for me to confirm if the money was there and l did confirmed but it wasn't there yet. Am just asking you to help by using western union service to resend it by tomorrow because the kids needs it. l don't know why you can't use western union in the first place. Can you please tell me your problem with the service of western union? l love you dreary.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208870 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 am
Sweaty that's a big mistake for you to think that only criminals and scammers use western union, l use western union at times to make payment on my business deals because is easier and faster all whole wide world. Although bad peoples have spoil the good ones with the case of western union but you just have to be sure you're sending your money to the right person. What do you mean our conversation is over now? I don't really get you sweaty.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209017 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:40 am
Okay sweaty never mind about the money again l will see what l can do about it. And l'll still wait if the money you sent alreadly can still reflect in Mr Michael account. I love you and l don't want to start any arguement with you because it will really break my heart. May be l will ask my company for a loan to get it send to my kids. I love you so much.

#209087 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:58 pm
I want to go to church and later hang out with my business colleague. What's your plan for sunday sweaty.

My Love, Here is my gift for you for today's Sunday. Stay bless and have a wonderful sunday full of love. I miss you so much and l can't wait any longer to meet you sweaty.

#209208 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:21 am
Okay sweaty, Missing you is like being lost in a black and white world; everything seems so faded and lonely. Do you saw my flower gift which l sent to you in my previous mail for wishing you a blessed sunday? I miss you dreary.

#209326 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 pm
Its okay my love happy new week, this week shall bring you closer to the fulfillment of your destiny, all your prayer request will be granted this week. I love you so much dreary.

#209437 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:16 pm
Am very saddened to hear of your recent loss l would like to express my sincere condolences to you and your family, l want to express my sympathy and let you know that my thoughts are with you.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss please let me know if there is anything I can do and please remember that you are not alone... I am always here for you.
My hearts are saddened by your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
I am here for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Take control of yourself and family's dreary.
Love you.
John.

#209509 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 am
Oh sweaty, so she has been sick for long. I wish her a perfect rest in the hand of the Lord. So what's the preparation for the funeral? I don't think l can attend it because of my job, which l know you'll understand.

#209591 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 pm
Ok sweaty take heart and control yourself. Believe am always by your side. I love you dreary.

#209904 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:18 am
Sweaty how are you doing? Is there any wake keeping church service for your sister since you said she will be buried on sunday. I was very busy this time working to make sure we complete this project so l can visit you.
I don't really want to talk about this but you have to know the details. I got a mail from Mr Michael yesterday telling the money did not came into his bank account finally. Has l told him you said your bank will run an investigation after 10 working days of the money sent and it's almost 12 days now and the money did not came in. I just want to let you know l didn't get the money.
I don't think your bank send any money to that account. I don't know if it's convenient for you this time to confirm from them if truly they send it. So they can know where the problem came from.
I understand what you're going through now and l want you to know l care so much about you dreary.
Take charge.

#209971 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:14 pm
Okay sweaty it's really necessary to pay her the last respect. You will be too busy tomorrow? l will be waiting to hear from you what the bank says. Love you dreary.

#210090 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 am
Okay my love, what's your late aunt name has l will like to put her in my prayer at church today. Take charge, I love you.

#210227 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:41 am
Am doing it for you sweaty. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. That's was how l so much miss you dreary. Have you call your bank yet? I love dreary.

#210307 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:31 pm
Okay my love, I hope your aunt has been buried by now?

#210420 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:35 pm
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. I hope it doesn't disturb your work? Sweaty let me know when your bank are done with the investigation so that we can know the end of the transaction. I love you dreary.