Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206915 by scooby101 Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:44 am
alright my sweet heart i will wait till monday so i will to migration office on Wednesday to collect my passport, i do really love you my dear so i will be there in soonest i love you
Advertisement

#207096 by scooby101 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 am
I cant wait to see my best sweeheart in whole world i cant know how tell you my feeling but i will use this to let you know that i have more feeling for you on here, I LOVE YOU XXXXXX
#207357 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 am
hehehe sorry my sweatheart what happen to your body then how was your health, ok i will wait for mtcn number with question and answer my love,
#207419 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:56 am
alright my sweet heart am wait for you my love i will pray for you God should heal you from head to toe so dont forget to send mtcn number with question and answer, i love you , soon you and i will be together.
#207696 by scooby101 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:49 am
Hello my sweatheart i had been get enough problem in western union in today so i want re send mtcn number to me again or scan copy receipt to me because they told me that it do not complete, i want you get back to me asap
#207989 by scooby101 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm
How was your day my sweetheart? i want let u know that i couldn't receive that money yet because of all bank on here have holiday so i will make sure to collect to tomorrow, i do really missed you, I LOVE YOU.

Alright my sweetheart i was so excited to hear from you now, i do really fine, am at home now watch america moves, how was your weekend?,I LOVE YOU my best angel in whole world, soon you and i should spend weekend together
#208874 by scooby101 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:36 am
how are you doing my sweetheart ? i thought that you was going to conference again when do you come here i have special news to tell you guess what!!! i do really missed you

Hello sweetheart, what is going on there i call your number do not going at all tell me what happen, i do really missed you, am wait for you because you are the one make me wait on here i complete every thing to come to your country even i have contact arik airline to book ticket so am wait for your respond, i do really missed you love
#209228 by scooby101 Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:45 am
Sweetheart,am not happy now I'm in bad mood because of you, where are you been, where are you been where are you been, come to online my love i do really missed you xo xo xo much.
#211069 by scooby101 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:24 am
Hello sweetheart what is going on there then tell me health condition of your sister, i do really missed so much, I LOVE YOU.
#212204 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 am
How 're you doing my sweetheart? i hope health of your mum is well, i do really missed you, i can't be complete man without you, i missed you xo xo xo much, I LOVE YOU, when do you let me come there let me know because you are the one make me wait till now, i can't wait to meet my sweetest angle in da world, i should pray for your mum would well, (AMEN).

How are you doing for to day, when do you come here online?
#213030 by scooby101 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:42 am
How was you over there my sweetheart i want let you know my feeling over here because i do really missed you much when do you come here i want you tell me how condition grandma then and you, i would pray to God depress your stress for you because i dont know how stress you were being now i'm pity for you my love even i thought that i could be there with you to relieve stress for you my sweetheart, i want you take medicine all the time and doing something make you smile dont think much on your situation at now, I LOVE YOU XO XO XO MUCH
#214476 by scooby101 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:15 am
wow i do really so excited to hear this from you now you are welcome, i do really so fine, how was your day?

alright, i want you for more rest and take medicine, take good care for your self my sweetheart,i do really missed too.
#215773 by scooby101 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 am
I was so happy to hear from you now, i do really missed so much i cant really tell you feeling i have for you on here even i call your mobile number it not work, how are you doing over there, i do really missed you xoxoxxo much

How are you doing?my sweetheart i do really missed you, i can't wait to meet you in person, you are the one make me wait on here till now, i wish to be with you in this month end, I LOVE YOU.