Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#208227 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:28 pm
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Hello XXX
How are you doing today with your family&friends, my name is Mr. Jason Eagen,we are an American citizen and we stay in VanBuren, Maine, USA, we need your assistance in my house I and my wife are always busy with work, we only have weekend as a free day and we need aupair/nanny that can take good care of my children when we are not around, please kindly write me back quickly to know if you are still available to work for my family then I can tell you all the necessary thing about the work and salary okay.
I wait to hear from you soonest..

Regards..
Mr. Jason Eagen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208293 by AlanJones Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm
Hello,
Good to read from you, am very happy to read from you, yes we are very happy you are coming to work in my family and we are willing to have you here and also this is all you need to know about my family. my kids name and age Eva is 3 Kristy is 6 David is 5. I really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my 3kids kids, my wife is very busy and she comes late from work, my kids loves playing volleyball, watching cartoon and they loves watching TV and reading novels, they both love playing games and watching movies at the cinemas. My kids likes taking oaths,pap and flakes.. We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had an aupair but she has reasons she left back to her country, our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too because i have just told you the secret to their love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally. I will like to know your likes and dislikes, your full contacts and a little bit about you also,

PAYMENT
i will pay you USD $2000 per Month and an extra USD $250 per week just incase the kids need something when am not around.

WORK AND DURATION
About your Job, Working hours is just 6hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking, taking them on shopping, taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 1.5 km away from home. if you can drive then you will drive them to and fro or you wait for the bus to bring them back home, During School- you will tmMake them to school around 8am and you will bring them back around 4pm, you will be free from 8am-4m.
During Holidays- You will take the kids to pre-school lessons, that will take lesser time and a maximum of 3 hours, We will like you to choose the duration you will like to be spending with our family, you can stay as long as you like

REWARDS AND FREE PERIODS
You will be given chance to visit friends and family and you will also observe all public holidays, you will be free from 8am after you have taken the kids to school till 4pm that you will go and pick them up(or
when the school bus brings them back home). You will also be free by weekend because my wife will be at home to take care of the kids, you can use your free periods for what ever you prefer.

ACCOMMODATION:
Your Accommodation What do I want? I have a 2800 sq ft house 5bedrooms. I would like for you to assume control of the house. Let me worry about the outside. OK, we both will have to cross the line,me help inside and you a little outside.You might say the house has all the necessities, but a swimming pool, you have your single room and own bathroom.. your room is well furnished with modern and internet facilities has already been prepared for you.

SITUATION AT HAND
We once had an aupair and she had to go back to take care of family stuffs, now my kids stays with a cousin because i and my Husband are too busy, I wants them back home that is why we need you.
We will accept you if you are the type that will say pay all my travel expenses and deduct from my salary, we will not do salary deduction or fall into aupair's scam trap. We are willing to help our aupair with part payments and support with any legal documents that will help you secure your travel to the US.

FAMILY'S HOBBIES
My Boy like playing volleyball, and my girls likes watching TV or reading novels, i like watching news, sports or discovery channels, I likes going on picnics or watching movies at the cinemas.

MY HOME ADDRESS
122 main st apt106, VanBuren, Maine, 04785, United States.

YOUR ARRIVAL
We will be picking you up at the airport when you come over. I would appreciate if you can come over in earnest, as I need someone urgently.

QUESTIONS
1) How old are you?
2) What is your marital status?
3) What is your religious background?
4) What qualifications do you posses?
5) Have you ever been to USA?
6) Have you certificates portraying your AUPAIR/babysitting career?
7) Do you have a valid means of identification(ID Card)?
8) Do you have any criminal records?
9) Do you have extra-ordinary habits
10) How temperamental are you?
11)Where are you located presently?
Also communicate to me anywhere i may be of help to you.

Regards.
Mr. Jason Eagen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208695 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:30 pm
Hello,
How are you doing today? i got your mail, you are perfect match to take care of my kids, like i have said in my previous email, i will like you to delete your profile so that i can be sure you are serious with the position, my wife age 41, she very friendly to people, and she is a Surgeon by her work, find some attach file of my family photos in these mail. it's your first time coming to the USA that mean you will need the Visa and work permit to work and live here in the USA. and i will help you with part of your traveling fees i cant pay all because i have once been scammed okay.

Here is The Aupair agency in American contact, that helped our last Aupair for traveling to and fro is the link direct with The Aupair travel agency will get your visa, flight ticket, working permit, health insurance and others for you. What you have to do now is to contact the
Aupair Agency Company below here in USA so that they can make the arrangement for your coming over via the information you will need to provide them below:

Email: [email protected]

Contact the Aupair Travel Agent and make inquiries about the tickets and other documents needed for your coming over from your country to the United State and get back to me via email and before applying for the visa,the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are needed at the
USA Home Office here. The documents have to be done by the Agent first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming can be faster.

Reach back to me with whatever they tell you so that i can know when you are coming down in order to prepare for your arrival.
I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards.
Mr. Jason..

#209565 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:18 am
Hey,
How are you doing today with your family and friends? what is happening i haven't hear from you for somedays now, did you get my previous mail? kindly let me know what is going on okay....

i wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards..

Hello,
How was your day, i guess you have a lovely day?, I have contacted the travel agency company on your behave here in USA and i believed by now they most have get back to you with the requirement of your traveling and also i will like you to know that today is Eva's Birthday and I will send you some attach file later today to see how it goes lol.. so let me know as soon as you hear from the agency so that we can start making arrangement of your coming okay... here is my direct line (585)687-8641
I wait to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Mr. Jason..

#209566 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:23 am
From Expert Group International Expert AuPair - [email protected]

Dear Applicant,
Expert Group International (Expert Aupair). has a legacy of service and style. Our Company specializes in providing high quality Corporate Travel Services:
We received a mail from your host about your coming to the United State Of America. and we are pleased to welcome you to the best agency on traveling matters such as preparing you with the necessary documents that you will need to travel with out any problems of any such. To be able to come to the United State Of America, you will need to have these documents as follows:

1. J1 - U.S Visa, (12 Month Visa)
2. Working Permit, (12 Month)
3. Insurance Certificate,
4. U.S national ID Card,
5. Tax Clearance.
6. Social Security Number.
which we will process right here in our U.S office after which we will take those documents including your Ticket Fees will be taken to the Embassy for attestation and signing approval from the Legislate office here in USA then after which we will send those documents to you Via Fedex with a tracking number in which you will use to track your documents on their arrival.

A sum of $1,550:00USD. will be paid per head (if more than one applicant) to carry out this processes in due cause and all payments are to be directed to us via Western Union Money Transfer BUT you can also make part payment in other to facilitate the processing your documents, note that we must receive the balance two days before we ship your documents out via Fedex to you. Once the traveling documents fees have been made and confirmed to us, we will start the processing immediately.
This process takes 4 to 5 weeks but for express services to be rendered, An additional $100:00 USD. (which takes 1 weeks ''total $1,650:00USD'') will be paid for fast processing arrangements of your document.

''You will find a picture of one of our customer who has gotten her Visa through our firm(Agency) just to show you how effective we are in getting traveling document for our customers along with this email is the visa application form J1 which you are to print out and fill as requested''.
An invitation letter will be sent to us from your host family with your name and contact information on it and you will also have a copy of the invitation letter which you will present at your embassy when traveling but this will only be done once your traveling documents are ready and after which the letter will be sent to you from your host(Original copy).

We also inform you that Expert Group International (Expert Aupair), receives payment through Money Gram and Western Union Only at the moment and upon the receipt of your payment, we shall commence the processing of your document immediately. In a nutshell you are best advice to make the payment on time so that your document can be in process and please specify your payment plan as we have illustrated in this email so as to fasten the processing of your document for you to be able to come to the United State Of America.
Once more, You are advice to pay on time so that your documents can be processed in no time and we urge you to send the following information needed from you immediately in other for us to open a file for you and start the processing of your traveling documents and upon the confirmation of your fees which you will send to us to enable us start working on the traveling documents more also, once we have received the fees for your document we will keep you updated on the processing of your document taken:

1: Your Full Names:
2: Residential Address:
3: Phone Numbers:
4: Occupation:
5: Marital Status:
6: Date of Birth:
7: A scanned copy of your Passport:
8: A scanned copy of your passport photograph:
Finally,you would need a Flight Ticket upon the issue of J-1 VISA.It is strongly advisable that you get your Flight Ticket booked down while processing your traveling documents because the American Consulate do request proof of Flight Ticket before a VISA is issued.We will send you a mail about the details of your Flight Ticket along with our acceptable methods of payment.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO TRAVEL TO U.S.A IF AND ONLY IF YOUR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ARE NO.
1- DO YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD IN THE U.S.A?
2- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DEPORTED FROM U.S.A?
If your answer to the above questions is No then we are eligible to travel to U.S.A.

You are requested to send these information in your next email so that you can have a file with us in which you will be given your file registration number once you supply the information needed, and in other for us to open a file for you and process your document, you are best advice to make payment on time so as to facilitate the processing of your traveling document for you.
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary details.
Anticipating your respond

Yours Faithfully.
Expert Group International (Expert Aupair).
112 Second Avenue NE,
Suite 213, St Petersburg, FL 33701
Telephone: 786 -471 -5404
Toll Free: (800) 333-3804
Fax: 727-231-8256
[email protected].

#209623 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you and thanks for the mailing, i will like you to know that i haven t get any mail from you lately and also i will like you to know that i have contacted the travel agency company on your behalf and by now, i believed they most have contact you so kindly check your mail, Inbox,Junk, or Spam mail and see if they have get back to you okay and also if you dont get me via email you can just send me text in my phone.+15856878641.. or call me okay.

#209716 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 pm
Becoming an Au Pair in America is one of the best ways to discover the USA.

ATTN: XXX,

We received your information this day July-10-2014 and your file has been opened with us.

XXX: YOUR FILE REG NO: 6735509/USVISAS/J1.
Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

Expert Group International (Expert Aupair). Management, hereby brings to your notice that We need to receive all your information and scanned passport and that of your Host Family (Mr. & Mrs. Eagen's) has been in consistence contact with us, and they told us they will be paying part of your visa fees, we need to receive the total payment before we can start with the processing. so we will wait the total payment so that we can start with the processing of the documentation.

We are currently directing all payment to our REGIONAL OFFICE MANAGER IN UNITED STATE and we will handle your document from our US office right here once the payment has been received, we do accept a bank transfer which is going to cost an extra $100 charges and it's takes about 3 to 5days while western union is same day transfer, you are advice to pay to the following payment information.

Below is our regional office United State Money Gram or Western Union Information which you will use to send the money: goto the website http://www.westernunion.com / http://www.moneygram.com and click on Find locations, fill in your home address and it's will show the closet outlet that you can send the money and get back to us with the payment scanned copy.

Receivers Name: Mike Gibson.
CITY: Malvern.
STATE: Arkansas, 72104.
Amount to be paid for the processing of your document : $1,650:00USD (Express Plan A1).

Above is our regional manager's information United state and once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the MTCN, AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.
In this confidential email, you will find the picture of our regional manager Mike Gibson, Here in USA who will be receiving the money from you through Money Gram/Western Union and once you read this email kindly go and remit the processing fees to the information above so as to facilitate the process of your traveling document immediately.

Note: You are yet to submit your payment, we advice you to send your payment on time to avoid any delay.

We advice you to make your payment now so as to continue with your document for your traveling for you and kindly send us the scan receipt immediately so that we can continue with your document immediately.

Also we have attached a picture of one of our customer who just got her visa through our firm so as to assure you that we will get all your document ready once you make your payment so as to speed up this processing for you.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.
In anticipation of your response.

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully.
112 Second Avenue NE,
[email protected].

#209759 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm
Hello,
How are you doing today? Yes i got your mail and Good you heard from the agency company, and i will like you to know that they are getting you all the documentation J1 - U.S Visa,Working Permit, Insurance Certificate, U.S national ID Card, Tax Clearance. Social Security Number. and i will really love you to do as you have been told by the agency company so that they will get you all your J1 visa e.t.c, that will make you work and live here in the U.S without the Homeland security problem. and also they will be sending you all the documentation and send another to your Embassy and also to the Homeland Security here in the USA. because the Immigration's have to sign for your documentation's.
Well it quite a lot of money the agency has bill you, i have think of the fees and i told my wife about it and we have agree to help you with part of the payment so kindly let me know How Much You Can Afford so that we agree on it and know when to pay up and also they can start with the processing on time so keep me update ok. also i will like us to pay up same day okay.

Best Regards.
Mr. Jason.

#209831 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:22 pm
Becoming an Au Pair in America is one of the best ways to discover the USA.

ATTN: XXX,
YOUR FILE REG NO: 6735509/USVISAS/J1.

Your file number above is very important to you because if you have any question or any request to ask us you should always refer to your file number and that will enable us to attend to you on time as we have a lot of customer processing their traveling document with us, In this file number given to you is where all vital information received from you and all documents processed for you will be kept for future references.

Expert Group International (Expert Aupair). Management, hereby brings to your notice that We receive all your information and we do accept a bank transfer which is going to cost an extra $100 charges and it's takes about 3 to 5days while western union is same day transfer, you are advice to pay to the following payment information.

Below is the only Bank Account available here in our regional office United State, and get back to us with the payment receipt scanned copy.
Banks Deatils is as follow.

Name on account: Ernest Everett Tarver
Account# 3340 0949 94XX
Routing# 061000052
Bank name: Bank Of America
Bank address: 3855 Bloomfield Road
Bank city: Macon
Bank state: GA
Bank Country: USA.
Amount to be paid for the processing of your document : $1,750:00USD (Express Plan A1).

Above is our regional manager's information United state and once you have made the payment, please send along the scan copy of the payment slip having the AMOUNT SENT on it etc.

All information received from you are kept in your file with us and you have every reason to be happy because we will come to the conclusion of your document soon.
In this confidential email, you will find the picture of our regional manager Mike Gibson, Here in USA who will be receiving the money from you through Money Gram/Western Union and once you read this email kindly go and remit the processing fees to the information above so as to facilitate the process of your traveling document immediately.

We advice you to make your payment now so as to continue with your document for your traveling for you and kindly send us the scan receipt immediately so that we can continue with your document immediately.

Your documents will be sent to your location via FedEx Red Star Corporation (Plus Insurance) while a duplicate copy will be sent to the Consul General of the US Embassy in your location for documentation and ownership verification.Please be informed that prices quoted is for single applicant,hence group of person(s) will be billed separately.

In anticipation of your response.

Anticipating your respond.

Yours Faithfully.
112 Second Avenue NE,
[email protected].

#209834 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm
Hello XXX,
How are you doing today, am sorry for the late reply, yes i got your mail and i have told my wife about this and we are happy for you, now we can just wait for you to come down here and know what date you are getting your documentation, i have contacted the agency that you are about to pay for the Visa and all the other documentation fees. so let me know when you hear from them and make the payment so that i monitor the processing from here too..

Regards.
Mr. Jason Eagen...

#210099 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:25 pm
Hey XXX,
Happy Sunday and How are you doing today with your family and friends, yes i got your mail and i will like you to know that i have contacted the travel agency company that will be making the payment by Monday and i will like you to note me as soon as you make the payment so that i can contact them and monitor the processing my self from here okay.
Do have a wonderful weekend, the kids are saying hi, they are having fun in Granny's place now for weekend lol, i guess i will send you some more photo's later today, so kindly update me okay.

I wait to hear from you.
Regards.

#210296 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you and how was your weekend? yes i got your mail and i will like you to know that i have contacted the travel agency company about this and i believed they will get back to you soon, and if they send it to me i will get it to you as soon as possible, did you get the photo's of the kids and granny that i sent to you yesterday?... hope i hear from the agency soon. i will get back to you okay. and let me know if you hear from the them.

Regards.

#210491 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 pm
Hey,
How are you doing today with your family and friends, hope you have a wonderful day,here is the attach file again and have you hear from the agency company yet? and they contacted me and also i will send you the account information later today when they send it to me okay...
The kids are saying hello and have a wonderful day..
Regards..
Mr. Jason...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#210900 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 pm
Hello,
Good to hear from you and thanks for the mailing and the notice, i will like you to know that i have just contacted the travel agency company now, and they told me they haven't hear from you and they are waiting to hear from you before they can know what to do, i told them that you have contacted them since on Monday and you are waiting to hear from them, i told them to check there email box, inbox,junk or spam mail to check if you really mail them and they told me they have just seen your email in there Junk mail and they will get back to you and i hope they most have contacted you by now so kindly let me know as soon as you hear from them and also when you make the payment so that i can contact them again okay.

Regards.

Jason.

#211032 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 am
Hello,
How are you doing today with your family and friends, Good to hear from you and how was your weekend going? did you hear from the traveling Agency company yet? and also i will like you to know that tomorrow am going out with the kids so i may get you some more photos lol okay.
Kindly let me know what next and also if you have make the payment okay.

Regards.
Mr. Jason.