Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209717 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear I Need Your Help

I am Miss Grace Kone the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Williams Kone.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was killed by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip during the recent political crisis in our country between our former President Laurent Gbagbo and the new president Alassane Ouattara.

My mother died when I was a baby. Before the death of my father, he has the sum of $10.5m (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was killed by his business associates.

I am seeking your assistance in receiving this money and use it for investments on my behalf and to serve as a guardian of the investments. You will also help me make arrangement for me to come over to further my education. Moreover,i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Miss Grace Kone

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209718 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 pm
Dear XXX,

Many thanks for your concern, i am very happy that you really want to help me i know it is not easy to get a honest partner but after praying i believe that with God all things are possible and a journey of 1000 mile starts with a step, after reading your mail i felt like my father is alive again i want you to know that everything i tell you about my life is true and legal,

More importantly also is the fact that you are a very respectable christain. i am so very relieved that i will soon belong to your family and i will be very happy to learn more from you dear XXX.

My full name is Miss Grace Kone, Am 20 years old, I am from Cote d'Ivoire, Situated in West Africa. I'm a high school student in cocody before the death of my perents but i stop schooling because of what am facing from my wicked uncle who want to kill me to have this fund dear i dont want to talk much about what i have gone through but will explain to you when we get everything concluded and i find myself in your country.

I inherited this fund from my late father and the fund was deposited in the bank here by my late father while my name stand as the next of kin. I want to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, I have all the legal documents with me.

Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death he warned me not to invest this fund here he said that my life will be in danger if I did that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

Now only what I need from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I continue my education the 15% which I have decided to offer you for your assistance is from my heart as long as you will not betray me after the transaction,

To enable us start working towards this transaction without delay, I want you to confirm to me your valid ID CARD and your photo,

I want you to send me your direct telephone number for our easy communication,

As soon as I hear from you with the reconfirmation of the above information I will Give you the contact of my late fathers lawyer who will assist you in transfering the fund

I am eagerly waiting to hear from you to know your position so that I will decide on my next arrangement Remain Blessed for your understanding.

Thanks

Grace Kone.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209719 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Don Michael, Esq.
Dushi Law Group, PLLC
Rowan House Extension
08 BP 21487 Aboisso 08
Aboisso - Abidjan
Côte d'Ivoire
Phone:(225) 67527504

Attn: XXX

DEAR Sir,

WE ARE THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES AND ATTORNEY OF THE KONE'S FAMILY.

MONSIEUR SOLOMON KONE DIED ON THE 25th OF MAY 2013, AND MISS GRACE KONE, THE ONLY DAUGHTER AND HEIR TO THE KONE'S ESTATE INSTRUCTED US TO CONTACT YOU - HIS PARTNER AND ASSOCIATE REGARDING TO HER INHERITED FUND OF $10.5 MILLION USD THAT IS PRESENTLY WITH THE CHARTERED TRUST BANK.

WE THEREFORE WISH TO CONFIRM FROM YOU SIR,REGARDING TO THE ABOVE,AS IT IS THE WISH OF MISS GRACE KONE, TO HAVE THIS FUND TRANSFERRED OUT OF COTE-D'IVOIRE TO A MORE SECURE COUNTRY LIKE YOUR COUNTRY, WHERE SHE WISHED HER INTERITANCE FUND TO BE INVESTED ON HER BEHALF BY YOU. AND YOU WILL BE HER TRUSTEE AND THE LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND.

WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE THE COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION AS WELL.WE NEED THE SCANNED OPY PLEASE.

THIS WILL ENABLE ME TO START THE FINAL CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSFER, AND ALSO ENABLE ME TO GET ALL THE NECESSARY AFFIDAVITS OF LEGAL CHANGES FOR THE BENEFICIARY AND TRANSFER OF THIS FUND. IMMEDIATELY THIS IS CONFIRMED,WE WILL PROCEED TO CONCLUDE ALL THINGS, SO AS TO CONCLUDE THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND.

I LOOK FORWARD IN POSITIVELY RELATING WITH YOU REGARDING THE SMOOTH TRANSFER OF THIS FUND AND ALSO IN OTHER RELATED FIELDS, AND WILL ALSO RESPECT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY.

Respectfully Yours,

ATTORNEY DON MICHAEL B.A,LL.B,D.L.P.HD(S.A.C.I)
principal attorney

IRS Circular 230 Notice: We are required to advise you that no person or entity may use any tax advice in this communication or any attachment to (i) avoid any penalty under federal tax law or (ii) promote, market or recommend any purchase or investment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended only for the addressee shown above. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.
**All communications are confidential and are not to be filed with a Court, made part of a public record, or otherwise shared with anyone other than the recipient.**Dushi Law Group,PLLC

#218819 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:21 am
Dear XXX,

Miss Grace Kone had been extremely ill and had been diagones.
legally, i can absolutely do nothing about this fund, without filling the copy of your official identification copy,of which till date, is yet to be received.

You are absolutely at liberty sir, to either send me the copy of your identification or yo can as well cease to communicate,regarding to this project fund. Miss Grace have already signed a WILL to this effcet,should anything happen to her.

Kindest Regards,

Attorney Philip Kone