Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#207619 by Jack Fendly Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:50 pm
From Mr. Raymond Adams, Wed Jun 25 19:39:55 2014
X-Apparently-To:
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 200.242.41.132
Received-SPF: permerror (encountered permanent error during SPF processing of domain of gmail.com)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [200.242.41.132]
Authentication-Results: mta1551.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO webmail.manaus.am.gov.br) (200.242.41.132)
by mta1551.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:40:28 +0000
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by webmail.manaus.am.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3944C10508B;
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:40:04 -0400 (AMT)
Received: from webmail.manaus.am.gov.br ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (taruma.manaus.am.gov.br [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id 5_LNZmGdjvUJ; Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:40:04 -0400 (AMT)
Received: from webmail.pmm.am.gov.br (unknown [172.17.1.6])
by webmail.manaus.am.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1E6A810541D;
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:40:02 -0400 (AMT)
Received: from 75.98.236.75
(SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected])
by webmail.pmm.am.gov.br with HTTP;
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:39:55 -0400 (AMT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:39:55 -0400 (AMT)
Subject: Good Day,
Reply-To: [email protected]
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.5
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Content-Length: 3964

WORLD BANK/UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT

GOOD DAY,
RE: DUAL PAYMENT RELEASE AGREEMENT IN YOUR FAVOR.

My name is Raymond Adam a Consultant with the United Nations and the World
Bank. It is my utmost pleasure
to notify you that the management of these two great Organizations through
International Collaboration/Networking
Deposit Insurance Corporation, wishes to inform you about your approved
compensation sum of? US$11 million USD
(Eleven Million United State Dollars) as one of the scam victims submitted
to us by Microsoft Internet Fraud
Monitor (MIFM). We have been mandated by the International Association of
Deposit Insurers (IADI) of World Bank of
Switzerland and the United Nations office In New York, USA to release this
approved said fund to you without any
iota of delay.
The above compensation sum has been approved for payment to you through
World Bank/ UN Treasury account with United
Nation office both in Nigeria and Britain ,The European Union and
International Monetary Fund. We have signed an irrevocable agreement with
the Queen of England and the management of the United Nation office
clearly stating that an international sanction shall be placed on their
country if they fail to make this fund available to you and the other
approved 99 victims within the next 72 banking hours.

Be informed that you are to receive this fund in your possession within
this stipulated period. The only fee we approved that you will pay is only
security check clearance approval fee which the Police Force and F.B.I is
involved.

The Security check Clearance Fee must be made directly to the Police and
F.B.I Special Fund Monitoring/ Clearance Agents in Nigeria.
Once the Security check is paid and you are cleared and endorsed , no
individual or organization can stop it on transit till it has been
confirmed in your possession.

We hereby advised you to contact the most reliable, credible and trusted
person in United Nation agent who has been
appointed to handle this special compensation payment scheme by name is
Mr. JOHN WILLIAMS through him most
confidential contact information as stated below:

Name: John Williams
Organization: United Nations Organization
Position: Director,International Remittance
Email: [email protected]
The UN/World Bank has processed and release the below stated payment
release codes to you which you must confirm to

Mr. John Williams before he can attend Approved Amount:? $11, 000, 000, 00
N/B: You have to keep this information very secret because anybody that
has these codes is automatically the
beneficiary of this approved fund.
And will require you to bring your information to enable us transfer your
fund in your account so is needed
in our department here so fill the information below.

Your code number: (CODE 1122).
Full Name:........................................................
Full Address:.......................................................
Telephone:........................................................
Age:.........................................................
Sex:...................................................
Your ID CARD/Passport:...................................
Banking Details:...................................
DO YOU HAVE A VALID CREDIT CARD
DO YOU HAVE AN EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT WITH YOUR BANK
In view of that, the above offices will not be held responsible for your
inability to respond to this official

letter within 2 banking days, because the World bank and United Nations
have given us a 72 working hours mandate to
conclude with this transaction and for your own interest you should keep
this information very confidential till
you have access to this fund.
In case if you need any clarification, do not hesitate to ask, we are
always there to meet your needs.
Yours in service,
Raymond Adams
Consultant with the
United Nations.

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement

#208982 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 pm

SIR.

.I WILL START BY TELLING YOU THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS FUND.YOUR NAME WAS SUBMITTED BY MICRO SOFT INTERNET FRAUD VICTIM MONITOR AND THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT,THE WORLD BANK OF SWITZERLAND AND THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION APPROVES IT AND MANDATED MY OFFICE TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
SO,YOU CAN SEE THAT WHAT EVER WE ARE DOING NOW IS PURELY OFFICIAL,LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE OK.
WE CAN NEVER INVOLVE OUR SELF IN ANY CRIMINAL ACT.YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO APPROVED SUCH AMOUNT.
THEREFORE,BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE WORLD ECONOMIC POWERS AND ALL THE EVIDENCE BACKING YOUR FUND SUCH AS LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE FORWARD TO YOU AS WE PROCEEDS.

FINALLY,WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COMPLY WITH THIS OFFICE BY DOING WHAT EVER YOU ARE TOLD TO DO.REMEMBER THAT WE ARE INSTRUCTED TO REMIT THIS FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 72 HOURS IF YOU COMPLY WELL WITH OUR OFFICE.
SINCE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED BY ALL THESE WORLD ECONOMIC POWERS,CONGRATULATIONS.NOW YOU NEED TO FORWARD YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ENABLE US TRANSFER THE FUND INTO.YOUR ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER,AND FINALLY YOUR COPY OF IDENTITY CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO PROCURE AND ENDORSE ALL YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOR AS THE REAL OWNER OF THE FUND.
NOTE THAT WE NEED TO GET ALL THE POLICE AND F.B.I CLEARANCE AND OTHER CLEARANCES.THEREFORE,WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE AS REGARDS TO THIS MESSAGE.
AFTER THAT,I WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE APEX BANK THAT WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND.
BEST REGARDS
MR. JOHN WILLIAMS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209011 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:10 am

ATTN: XXX
THIS HONORABLE OFFICE HAS TODAY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECIEPT OF ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED TO EXPEDITE YOUR PAYMENT.THEY HAVE BEEN NOTED.WE SHALL COMMENCE THE PROCCESSING OF THE FUNDS ON MONDAY.DEAR IN MIND THAT OUR LAWYER WILL OBTAIN ALL THE LEGAL TRANSFER PAYMENT DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS.THE ATTACHED FILE YOU SENT TO US DID NOT OPEN,SO YOU HAVE TO RESEND IT BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.ON MONDAY,I WILL TELL YOU ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE POLICE AND FBI CLEARANCE CHECK WHICH WE CONSIDER VERY VITAL.
I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A CALL ON MONDAY.WE ONLY NEED YOUR CO OPERATION.
HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE.
BEST REGARDS.
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209246 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:30 am
XXX
THIS IS MR JOHN .D. WILLIAMS FROM UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.LIKE I INFORMED YOU LAST WEEK THAT WE ARE GOING TO COMMENCE ON YOUR PAYMENT TODAY BEING MONDAY THE 7TH DAY OF JULY 2014.INDEED,WE HAVE STARTED IT.EVERY THING IS MOVING ACCORDINGLY.WE ARE ON THE PROCESSING OF THE TOTAL FUNDS NOW AND OUR LAWYER HAS GONE TO ENDORSE ALL YOUR LEGAL PAYMENT DOCUMENTS.THE APPROVAL FROM THE PRESIDENCY HAS JUST ARRIVED AND THAT OF WORLD BANK ALSO.YOU ARE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY ADVISED TO RE CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONCE AGAIN AND TELL US HOW SURE YOU ARE ABOUT THE ACCOUNT.WE ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE,WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT IN ANY WRONG ACCOUNT.YOU HAVE TO ASSURE MY OFFICE THAT THE ACCOUNT IS VALID BEFORE WE USE IT FOR THE PURPOSE.
FINALLY,YOU ARE TO PAY THE POLICE AND FBI CHECK CLEARANCE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE TO AVOID THEIR URGLY SITUATION OR INTERRUPTION IN TRANSFERRING YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
SO,WE NEED YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE NOW.
REGARDS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209261 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 am
XXX
THANKS VERY MUCH.WE ARE NOW VERY COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS.WE HAVE COMMENCED ALREADY.LIKE I TOLD YOU,BY TOMORROW ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY.NOW,YOU SHOULD GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AROUND YOU AND PAY THE POLICE AND FBI CHECK CLEARANCE FEE OF $685 EUROS ONLY.PAY DIRECT WITH THIS INFORMATION.
NAME:WILLIE.B.PARGO
ADDRESS: MINNEAPOLIS MN USA.
AMOUNT: $685.
XXX,GO IMMEDIATELY AND PAY THE FEE TO ALLOW US HAVE A FREE FLOW TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.WE ARE WAITING.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209315 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 pm
XXX
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND I DECIDED TO RESPOND TO IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY CALL TODAY OFFWHICH YOUR ANSWER WAS LIMITED.ANY WAY,HERE ARE THE INFORMATION REQUESTED FROM YOU TO PAY THE 685 EUROS.

NAME OF ACCOUNT:WILLIE.B.PARGO
BANK NAME: HIWAY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.
BANK ACCOUNT: 709291168XX
ABA NO:296075933
ADDRESS:111 EMPIRE DR
ST PAUL.MN 55103 USA.
HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209548 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 am
HELLO XXX
I GOT YOUR MESSAGE TODAY.I HAVE ATTACHED MY OFFICIAL UNITED NATIONS IDENTITY CARD YOU REQUESTED.THE ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS :760 United Nations Plaza, New York, New York 10017, United States Of America.
I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209648 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 am
HELLO XXX
WHY ALL THESE COMMENTS.SO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO CANCEL THE PAYMENT NOW.AFTER SENDING MY OFFICIAL IDENTITY AND ADDRESS.WHAT IS THE MATTER LET ME KNOW.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209649 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 am
HELLO XXX
SO THE UNITED NATIONS TOLD YOU THAT.PLEASE COULD YOU INFORM ME THE OFFICE OF UNITED NATIONS THAT DENIED MY NAME SO THAT I WILL SUE THEM.WHICH OFFICE YOU CONTACTED.I WANT TO KNOW.AT TIMES YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MADE A HEAVEY MISTAKES IN LIFE.YOU FIRST TOLD ME THAT MY NUMBER WAS HIDING.YU AGAIN CAME UP WITH IDENTITY AND ADDRESS AND FINALLY YOU ARE TELLING ME ABOUT WHAT UNITED NATIONS TOLD YOU.
ANY WAY,IT IS YOUR FUNDS NOT MY.I WILL MAKE A LITTLE RE MARK AND PUSH OFF THE FUNDS FOR A CLEAR CANCELLATION.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

#209724 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm
SIR
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND INFORMATION RECEIVED TODAY FROM YOU.YOU ARE PRO LONGING THIS MATTER AS IF IT IS A BIG ISSUE.IT IS NOT AN ISSUE MY DEAR BECAUSE I HAVE SOME OTHER PAYMENTS TO MAKE.I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS CONTRACTED BY UNITED NATIONS TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT.I DON'T KNOW IF YOU READ THE FIRST MESSAGE SENT BY MR RAYMOND ADAMS WHO IS ALSO AN AGENT WORKING WITH UNITED NATION.AS A CONTRACTOR INSTRUCTED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.I DON'T THINK I DEMAND TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS THINGS YOU ARE SAYING.I HAVE PROVED MYSELF TO YOU BY GIVING YOU MY IDENTITY CARD.
THE UNITED NATIONS KNOW THAT MY DATA BASE IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE.YOU ARE JUST DISTURBING YOURSELF OFFWHICH I DO NOT LIKE.WE DO NOT PLEAD TO ANY ONE TO RECEIVE HIS OR HER FUNDS.RATHER WE CONFISCATE AND TRANSFER TO OUR RESERVE ACCOUNT IF CLIENTS FAILS TO COOPERATE.UNITED NATIONS HAS ABOUT 55 AND MORE OFFICES THE WHOLE WORLD.I DID NOT BELONG TO EUROPE CONTRACT STAFF.I BELONG TO WASHINGTON OFFICE THE HEAD QUARTER OF UNO PLEASE.MAY BE I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN THIS AGAIN TO YOU.WERE DID YOU SEARCH MY NAME AND YOU DID NOT SEE IT.I DON'T THINK YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RECEIVING YOUR FUNDS.BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS,IT IS BEST KNOWN TO YOU.I WAS CALLED TO DO THIS JOB AND I AM DOING IT TILL NOW.SO,YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO OR YOU DECLINE.
THANKS
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.