Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209641 by AlanJones Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 am
sweetie,i don't really understand why you talk the way you are talking now,changing all of a sudden...i told you i came here to finish up my business the oil i shipped from Saudi Arabia now we find out that water got into some drums which needs to be extracted/evaporated from the the oil,i have always keep you posted to make sure you what am doing...

Now you are trying to abandon me here face the situation all alone...i can't even call you on phone until now you have not sorted out the phone so we can talk on phone i have always tried to call you but i can't get through neither can you call me. please make me understand the situation and what is upsetting you because it seems you are angry with me. the most important thing is that i love you and i want you as my wife with you my life is complete.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209777 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:19 am
What!!!
Sweetie,this is not true and who has been feeding with all these lie you are just accusing me unnecessarily and concluding against me oh my God how could you think this way XXX i am not lying to you all i have told is all through i swear with the name of our living God. here is my home

address in the state 7055 sw 70 th. Ave.
Ocala, FL, United States
here is my phone number 3524748644
here is the number i am using here +233230989257

why should i lie to you...please i only came here to finish up my business and go back home,i don't no who is trying to destroy what we have already build up together i just woke up now because its morning here 7:38am...i should be the one to be upset with you because you have refused to speak with me on the phone,i am a Christian and i have the fear of God in me i have no reason to lie to you because it will profit me nothing. the truth remains that i honestly love you and i wish to be with such a woman like you that has the fear of God too.

+13524748644 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Newberry, FL
+233230989257 - Ghanaian Mobile

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209967 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:02 pm
XXX Sweetie how are you today...sweetie you accusations are too much on me what came over you that you conclude so quick against me all what you are thinking are not true i am for real please i am not what anyone told you about.they are trying to keep us apart i truely love you and want you as my wife please my sweetheart

Can we talk on phone please

#212350 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm
Hi XXX,how are you doing i hope you are fine?
i can't help it anymore but to write to you because i have really missed you and the thought of you never goes off my head i just want to let you know that i am extremely delighted to have you in my life because you have occupied every part of me i am incomplete without you nor hearing from you.
Please i will like to hear from you atleast we can amend things and also try to make our wish come through.
thank you

#212439 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am
Can you just stop using all these abusive words,a woman of God shouldn't be used to such words

#212674 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 am
Perhaps you should try to hear me out,honestly i am surprise at you! You just changed suddenly and refusing to hear me out.
What has poisoned your mind or come has over you. I am not a bad person and stop classifying me to that direction,you must have gotten bad Orientation about me,you just believe what you hear without believing the one you claim to Love.

#214903 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:40 am
Dear XXX,I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I always fine myself thinking about you when my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other forever. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much and i know we don't get to talk or see each other much but being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest,but just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart,you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips,feel your touch,look into your eyes or even just to see you.I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress! I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved,you make me feel safe,but more importantly,you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke but neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel,not exploding or thundering into our hearts,but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate,my best friend, my inspiration,my wife and my love.

I don't care about the distance i can't wait for our first kiss,our first date, just as long as you remember that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me i don't care what others say about you and me all I know is that I love you, and that will never change. I Love You XXX

#215416 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:19 am
That is not true XXX i never hide where i am dialing from who is feeding you with all this lies,i told you everything concerning my trip and my consignments i gave you the number you can reach me from and my number in the State,why not read back to all our conversations...you are being too difficult and you changed why all this.i told you i came here to make clearance of my consignment and also to deliver to my customers did you forget or what?

#215500 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:38 pm
You keep calling me names like liar...if i may ask why?
what makes you to start calling me such name all of a sudden?
God in heaven knows that i never for once lied to you and i always call your phone but it never goes through.

You are the one who lied about sending money and phone number
but you never send any money nor did you give me correct phone number.

#216187 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 am
You are just accusing me unjustly well i know why you are talking this way is because of what people have told you
listening to people without following your heart will lead no where

#216260 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 pm
Wrong my dear,you are not God to judge

#216355 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:10 am
Is you that will die untimely and God will not judge you is devil that will judge such a wicked soul like you who claims to be a woman of God that does not have good heart nor care for people instead you enjoy to see people suffer,The wrath of God will caught up with you and strike you dead the next time you mention his name on any alter because you don't possess the likeness of God. People like you are the ones cursing rebels in Asia killing,sucking blood because of hatred fake Christian.