Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#208797 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 am
It is a scam.

The domain was registered on 09 Jun using a privacy service to hide the registrant's details - legitimate companies don't do that.

What is the job he has been offered? Does it involve receiving money in to his bank account and sending it elsewhere or receiving goods at home and then sending them elsewhere?

Marine TN IN LONDON (HQ):

42-47 Minories, 3rd Fl. City of London, EC3N 1DY, UNITED KINGDOM
44 (20) 3290-0451
[email protected]

Marine TN in HONG KONG:

Harbour Building, 12th Fl. 38 Pier Rd., Hong Kong, CHINA
8 (52) 8193-0451
[email protected]

Marine TN IN NEW YORK:

250Park Ave., 7th Fl. New York, NY, 10017, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1 (646) 583-0451
[email protected]

Marine TN IN TORONTO [OPENING IN AUG'14]:

144-146 Front Street, Toronto, ON M5J 1G2, CANADA
1 (646) 583-0451
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208798 by Rod S Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am
Here is a portion of the email they sent

Position Reference #: PMP-US-0080945
Base Salary: $70,000
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: medical insurance, 401k, 12 paid vacation days, sick leave, federal holidays, and bonuses
Travel: 10-15 of working time, all in-state
Working hours: 9am-5pm local time
Training Program: paid, $1,500-3,000

Responsibilities:
• negotiating with customers and suppliers;
• developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistic problems and producing new solutions;
• negotiating and managing all aspects of relationship with international logistics providers of ocean, air, ground;
• brokerage services including the commercial/contractual requirements with respect to cost, customer service, delivery and quality;
• working together with authorities and vendors, to expedite transportation and/or documentation requirements;

Education and Skills (preferable):
• At least 3 years of experience in Logistics, Customer Relations, Project Management, Transportation or Supply Chain Management.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, or International Management preferred.
• Familiarity with the various types of export documents.
• Financial analysis & financial management skills. Experience in basic accounting, containing costs or protecting margin.
• Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
• Ability to understand technical product features and functionality and determine related export or import requirements.

Training:
We will provide an on line training program that has been developed by our Human Resources Department and Business Development Department.
The training program is based on training studies pertaining to transportation, supply chain, customer relationship management and international
shipping documentation.

The training program will take 4 weeks to complete and you will be paid for your time during training.
(Training compensation will be no less than $1,500 and no more than $3,000).
You will not have to leave your current job or travel in order to complete this training program.
Your participation won't take you more than 30-45 minutes every day.

We will provide you with additional information on the training program upon your request.

Please, feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail. Our business hours are 9AM – 5PM.

Thank you,

--
Sophia Johnson, Human Resources - (646) 583 0458
Marine Transportation Network (USA) Co., LTD.
#208806 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:02 pm
That job description could be money mule or package mule as easily as it could be a real job.

marinetn.com is nameserved and hosted in Ukraine, but claims to be headquartered in the City of London and have offices in Hong Kong, New York, and Toronto, none of which is Slavic or near Ukraine. It was registered last month for only one year. Businesses with offices in four countries don't grow to that size in only one month or expect to last only one year.

The email address places the Hong Kong office in Europe, if the pattern of the other addresses is to be believed.

The main page says that something happened on 4-15-2014. This is not a valid date; there is no 15th month.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#208809 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm
New York address , 250Park Ave., 7th Fl. New York, NY, 10017, is a Virtual Office at Regus .

Looks like the same scam as suspended domain royaltn.com .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/t5scamwar ... 221929163/

Daniel 8 :25
#209729 by mheriz07 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:18 pm
thank you for this. what pissed me off is that these people actually called me and have been calling me the past 3 days updating me and sending me training works . after reading this i tried searching the website and wouldnt show up this time and then i ask him (ryan clay) to provide me the website and suddenly it showed up but if you search it on google it woul not appear.
#209866 by HillBilly Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 pm
Same addresses as listed above in scam site in this one. I couldn't copy / paste from the web site for some reason.

Domain Name: MARINETN.NET
Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Referral URL: http://www.OnlineNIC.com
Name Server: NS1.CREANOVA.ORG
Name Server: NS2.CREANOVA.ORG
Updated Date: 08-jul-2014
Creation Date: 08-jul-2014
Expiration Date: 08-jul-2015