Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208893 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:31 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - alexanderlloyd001 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/alexanderlloyd001

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called present

Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Big And Tall / BBW
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Libra

About Me
I am a honest man i love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches..i drink occasionally i don't smoke....I love to play field games,Beach, movie, writing poetry and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keep me busy and don't get me lonely.. . I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good Relationship! .A serious relationship based on trust and honesty am seeking for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work. I have a rather unusual sense of humor.I like to laugh at odd things. But I think no matter what you're laughing at, laughter is important as it helps to cope with life. i don't like to push my beliefs on others. Also,family values are important to me. I feel if as a parent I'd have a duty to raise my child to love God and respect others. And finally, I consider myself to be a "hopeful pessimist." In other words, I see a lot of problems in the world and in my life but I know I can't let them get me down, and believe things have a way of working themselves out!I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music (a plus) as much as I do....I am looking for someone who has a good personality, friendly, outgoing, confident with herself.Someone who is polite and respectful(to herself and others)someone who respects me,and recognizes what a special person I am and treats me accordingly.I am looking for someone who will spend the rest of her life with me..,yet will respect my need for time and space periodically, and not feel neglected because of it.Someone that I can count on to be there for me.Someone who will make me laugh, laugh with me, or wipe(or kiss) away my tears.Someone who will love me, and allow me to love them back.Someone who will rub my shoulders or feet after a rough day,or just because they want to, and allow me to do the same for them.Someone who accepts me for me, and doesn't try to change me into who they think I should be..I want someone who will scratch my itch when I can't reach it.Someone who likes giving and getting affection.I like touching,holding hands, wrapping our arms around one another, stopping to kiss just because.Someone who is s emotionally stable,Someone who is patient,tolerant,understanding, compassionate,kind,caring,a good listener and communicator.Someone who can communicate her thoughts, needs, and feelings.Someone who likes to travel, enjoys the outdoors, respects our Earth.Someone who is thoughtful, considerate,loyal, honest,trustworthy,faithful,generous.Someone who is open-minded,sensitive to my feelings,supportive,responsible,reliable,dependable.Someone who is handy around the house.Someone who has class and tact,who will treat me the way I deserve to be treated..I Prefer someone who loves animals,and respects what God has created.Someone who is a good kisser(I believe there's a lot in a kiss),and someone who is sensitive to their partner's needs(sexually and otherwise). I think this is a good start.Let me know what you think.

My Perfect First Date
I am looking for someone who will spend the rest of her life with me..,yet will respect my need for time and space periodically, and not feel neglected because of it.Someone that I can count on to be there for me.Someone who will make me laugh, laugh with me, or wipe(or kiss) away my tears.Someone who will love me, and allow me to love them back

PMs

Hi...my name is Alexander..I am single and ready to mingle.i don't know how to sweet talk a woman but i know how to love her.I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance.but I must say you are pretty!! hope to hear from you soon.
Alexander.

Thanks for taking your time to reply me,with a sincere heart indeed I am highly impressed.I am a honest man i love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches..i drink occasionally I don't smoke.I am a Trauma Surgeon working for the UN as a paramedics....I love to play field games,Beach, movie, writing poetry and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keep me busy and don't get me lonely.. . I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good Relationship! .A serious relationship based on trust and honesty am seeking for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work. So I would love us to keep in touch by Exchanging our emails mine is dr.alexanderlloyd at yahoo dot com so we could be able to chat and get to know each other better.

[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209025 by AlanJones Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 am
Nice to meet you XXX, I would like to ask you some questions so we can know more about each other ....
For how long have you been on the internet and what have been your experience so far?How many men have you met online and what can you say about them?What is your favorite food?What do you do for fun?What are you really looking for in a relationship?Can we be the best couple with time in the future?Are you looking for just friend or more?What are the qualities you looking for in your man?Are you ready for a serious relationship?Have you ever hurt a man feelings before?Do you drive?Do you rent an Apartment or you leave in a house of your own?Are you a Christian and do you believe in God ?think in the question the answer is yes?? Where are you originally from?Hmm..I hope those questions are not too much for you.Well just care to know you more.I believe i can get to know you better by asking you things i will like to know about you.I will have to make it short here and will be waiting for your next mail cos i cant wait and see myself getting addicted to read from you..hmm..Take good care and God bless you,my regard to your kids.Hoping to read from you soon...Take care of yourself and always remain bless.
Thanks.

Alexander

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.60.20.70 <-- Proxy
Originating ISP: Singlehop
City: Chicago
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209519 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:43 am
Everything you have on here about yourself are so great and beside its touch me as well cos i never believe that i will find a woman like you on internet I am glad meeting you I am married once but i lost her to Cancer 3 years ago,I had a couple of flings but doesn't materialize to something serious,i have no kids,though this my first time of being here on internet and i have the believe in God that as am giving it a trial that i will definitely meet the woman of my life that will also love me for whom i am , but will let you know that i want you more than just an ordinary friend,while am also ready to get Committed again to the right woman hope its you if things get to work out better to our expectation ,I have my home In Mont Eagle Pl Los Angeles,everything you ve mention about yourself was so precious to me ,while am also eager and anxious in knowing you more better than this,though everything you read there on my profile is all about me ,i don't know how to hide feelings or whatever am always coming out with my word especially to the one i love,well am sure we could get to meet someday cos i will be happy to locate my soul mate where ever she is on this earth .so hope we could be able to solve things out more better..well for you to know more of me ,I am Trauma Surgeon Working for the United Nations and i have been into Health care section of the United Nations for More than 10 years now , Currently I am on a Mission to West Africa Since December, to help those who got Injured in the terrorist attack here but I would be back in 2 weeks time for my vacation Leave ..and hoping to settle down with the right Woman,I wish i could found that in You and see how it goes.. while i own my own apartment also in the state and drive as well...hope you could understand me better and dont want any doubt cos am always whom i am ...I hope to here from you soon ...

#209790 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:53 am
Life is so unpredictable. Changes always come along, in big or small ways. I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you.It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you walk and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you.I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need.I hope to read from you soonest.Take care and GOD bless you.
Let me know what you felt also

#209909 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:33 am
I would like us to chat and get to knw each other better ...you can download a yahoo mesenger and add me on [email protected] or u can call me on my number here..+2348110895656..wil expext ur call...