Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#204842 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 pm
Email address previously listed here with different names:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=83849
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=61708
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=78822
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=81485
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=70568

It's the same scam, same emails and same photos, just a different name each time.

Hello Au pair,

I saw your profile on the Au pair site.

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). A British Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
I stay in No 80 Maryland Square, Stratford, London .

We currently have son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).

About Our Family

We are a professional couple, living here in the UK .Our kid are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact, we would entertain the nanny speaking to them in her own mother-tongue..

We only seek a Au pair for basic child care and light housework. If you accept to take a position with us, you would be paid the sum of £2500(Two thousand five hundred pounds sterling) with a weekly pocket money of £200. Hence we are doing anything that would motivate the intending Nanny to put in her best in taking care of our children.

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Do well to send us your references or resume & also an update picture of yourself, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we would send you a Contract Letter. We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you. You can reach me on my personal mobile to indicate your interest. My Number is +447012999100 or [email protected]

We sincerely look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes
Kenneth Hardy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204843 by AlanJones Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:01 am
Fake visa agency details:

United Kingdom- British Immigration
2 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DF
United Kingdom
Phone: +447012993505
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209942 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:14 am
Still calling himself Kenneth Hardy and using the same format with minor changes

We are a British family living in London, UK. I work for Royal Dutch (shell petroleum). A British Based Multinational Oil and Gas Company.
I stay in No 82 Stratford Rd London E13 0JW.

We currently have one son aged 3 years old, we looking for a Au Pair or Nanny from Any Country that can speak English and is willing to stay with us for a minimum of 6 or 12 month(s).