Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#210068 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:17 am
This is an au pair fake job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447053844354

Hello XXX,

I Appreciate your intentions to become a member of my family by accepting this job offer,i received you Resume as attached, It is important to let you know that this job offer is an urgent one.

I am Mr ABHAY SCOTT MARTINS am a Health consultant but i work as a genetic engineer at the institute of London.am a busy man and all i want is to have someone who can look out for my kids and take good care of them as i am not always available for them and owing to the fact that i travel a lot and sometimes they are left alone with strangers so i decided that if we had someone who would be always with us as a family in the home when i am gone for a trip the kids can therefore have someone to cater for them.

I used to have a house keeper called Claire from France, she moved out some months ago to settle with her husband. your duties are to take care of the house, and manage all affairs when i am not around,prepare meals and take care of kids and my home business when am away from home,and i also need to know if you have any allergies,or health issues i need to know about,Yes i have a facebook Account but i only access from time to time,and i hope you are ok with rates i have offered in my mail earlier?

My kids are absolutely fine and no allergies the kids are intelligent and nice. All I want you to do is to take good care of them and be a good example to them, also i need someone trustworthy, honest, creative and has experience working with kids because I will not be at home with them, We live at 10 Hambalt Road,Clapham,London, SW4 9EB, UK,i would also need you to send me some photos of you for me to see,here are some pictures of myself and the kids .
Hope to read from you soon.

I will want you to get back to me with the following information below Asap.

1. FULL NAME:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS :
3. CITY:
4. STATE:
5. ZIP CODE:
6. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:
7. OCCUPATION:
8.PHONE NUMBER:

Best Regards
Abhay Scott.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210069 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:20 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your urgent responds ,like i said your services are needed quite urgently,about the questions you have asked,i practically stated very clear about your job, and also i have made an offer of €350-€400, is going to be your weekly salary aside your allowance and pay for overtime,i advise you go through the previous mail i have sent to you properly, i got your photos as attached they were nice am impressed about your decency and you really seem like a Honest person to me,i only hope you would not disappoint me in the future.and i also hope you have a Valid Passport?as this would be required to prepare your travel documents.get back to me ASAP so i can contact the agency and send you thier Details so you write to them and begin processing of you travel documents.

Best Regards
Abhay Scott.

Hello XXX,
The only Fee you might be required to pay at the agency is the AU-pair Registration fee and its barely up to €350 which i think you can afford and its little or nothing,so i advise at this stage if you still wish to work with my family yo should state your interest here is my skype: Alexandre collins.my mobile: +447053844354.
Best Regards
Abhay Scott

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210070 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 am
Hello XXX,

Am in receipt of your mail,and i totally understand all that you have tried to explained,but am sorry i do not work on terms and conditions of my employee,i have decided to cover all charges as regards the processing of your travel documents,because i prefare to work with employers from your country,they are hard working and fun to be with,my last nanny was from your country too and she was really a great character,i really find you honest,and someone i can trust that,s why iam writing to you,i advise you write to the Agency and find out all that is required in processing your travel documents and then make inquiries how much it would cost to pay for you Au-pair registration form and then we can sort out things within ourselves and make arrangements on how to make payments.Below is his contact. You can contact and write him personally through message to his email address.

AGENT NAME: Calvin Wright Jr
EMAIL: [email protected]

Contact the travel agent and make inquiries regarding the ticket from your country to the United Kingdom, visa fee,United Kingdom working permit papers and United Kingdom tax clearance papers to London.
i will help you pay a good part of your travel fee as stated in my earlier message. I honestly can give back your travel papers fee when you start work with me and i find you worthy, once again apologies about your experiences in the past and i advise you put all that behind you and look forward to what the future holds.Hope to read from you soon.

WARM REGARDS AND STAY BLESS
Mr Abhay Scott