Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210141 by Maggie Matlock Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm
Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/maclaw
Datanta profile: http://www.datanta.com/user-view_user-844833.html

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.71.178.34
Organization: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

maclaw Profile: Serious relationship
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About Me
I am an honest and sincere man tired of people playing head games on me. I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activites, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind. I enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity.I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I want to build a go-kart. I like to wear casual, comfortable clothes. I never wipe my mouth on my sleeve - my nose is another story. Simple things amaze me. I don't do windows. I love to watch thunderstorms. I firmly believe that chocolate is a necessary tool to survive in this world. I believe there is life on other planets. I love romance and am romantic.

My Interest Keywords / Tags
faithful decent kind loving woman will who will respect me and i respect her too share common interests looking for a trustworthy honest and is affectionate and looking for long-term relationship.

PM:

Hi Dear, how are you doing now? Your picture is really beautiful, it's so inviting, i was searching for friend and come across your profile with your beautiful picture on it. I hope you would not mind if we can be friend come good relationship from here. I'm Danny M Hodgson! You can add me on my Skype ID: [email protected] or maclaw.hodgson and please send me your contact number if you are interested to know more about me.Waiting to hear from you soon, Cheer

EMAIL:

Hello Dear XXX

How is everything with you,My Full Name is Danny Maclaw Hodgson ,a Scientists Researcher,base on vivo testing programs for the development of drugs, food additives, pesticides, and industrial chemicals, and in humans primarily for drugs.

I Run those programs in U.S. , Europe ,African and Asian Country),I picked interest on you when i read your profile.i have a positive outlook in life. Seeking a confident, expressive,attractive, truthful, independent, stable, health-conscious woman who understands how precious it is to find her best friend, companion, lover and partner all in the same person, which i believed i found in you. Some call this a "soul mate" A woman who can be trusting, and is drama free..

I really want to have a very good Serious Relationship with you. but I found it difficult to express myself here on site , since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK,

Danny

Hello XXX

Thanks for your mail .I really want to have a Very Good and Serious Relationship with you, I have to write you now to express my feels toward you and i meant what am saying having A Good Serious Relationship With You .
I was born in 704 Smart rd Baxley Georgia 31513 U.S.A.A i am 54 years old man, Is koko your name please tell me more about yourself where you from and your full name also send me your number and pictures ok, i really like you and you interests me a lot .i recently joined the website,and relocate to chemical industry in State in few week's time after i have done with my research programs work here in London and Africa.

Well! I do not like drama and i have a positive outlook in life. Seeking a confident, expressive,attractive, truthful, independent, stable, health-conscious woman who understands how precious it is to find her best friend, companion, lover and partner all in the same person, which i believed i found in you. Some call this a "soul-mate" A woman who can be trusting, and is drama free..meaning I don't care much about the past, nor fret about the future..be secure in who you are...you should know about living in the present, it shouldn't be hard for you to describe yourself...you like to be touched and are not afraid to ask. A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what I'm about.I'm a single father of girl I'm not divorced but a widow, i lost my my late-wife Lilian two year's ago on asthma disease on her way back from work she had a car crashed , A relationship isn't about the person you have known the longest.It is about the person who came and never left your side.She/he sees the 1st tear catches the 2nd and stops the third.A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing along when you have forgotten the words.

Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with. I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A woman whose loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one.Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle.If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart,

Hope to hear from you soon my dear.+16787436893 or +447024098178
Thanks,
Danny

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement