Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210559 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Okay baby, may be we should wait till friday if they are going to come up with a positive feed back. However l heard of RIA money transfer service, l was told it was a good new service to send money world wide. I don't if you've also hear about it in XXX. Take care sweaty.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210806 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 am
Sweaty l don't think you have any trust in me the way you sound about western union. I told you l just heard of RIA and yet you still reffering it as same as western union. If you don't trust me with your money that means our love is not real, you make me share emotional tears thinking you don't trust me. Am not playing any games with you my love for you is real and l will prove it to you soon as am through with the project. I need your full trust, support and believe in me l can't do anything to hurt you. My love for you is real. I can't hurt you sweaty, my love for you is genuine l want you to stop the droughting mind don't be carried away with what you hear from peoples. I promise you am going to convince everyone and make you my wife soon. I love you so much.

Sweaty l want you to know you're the joy of life. Each time l read your message my heart is always fill with joy. So how can l ever lie to you or plays with your feelings for all this while we've been in a relationship. Nothing is going to change my plan for making you my wife. I explain to you how my kids needs the money and you really tried to get the money send to them which has made me believe am making the right choice to make you my wife because l can see you will be supportive to your husband. Which will make everything easier for the both of us to grow in our life time. Am so much in love with you l believe you knew that.
Sweaty l really need your help for my kids, if western union or RIA is going to be a problem solver please do use the service. You are not doing it for no body expect me. My love please use this service to prove to me you trust and believe in me. I love you XXX Bill.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210860 by Grunt Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 pm
contacted me again :laugh-s:
same FMF profile as in first post, however ...
changed image
check
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/maturemind

in inbox today :mrgreen:
Hello pretty..
How are you doing? i guess your doing fine.. actually i was just going through some profiles here and then i came across your profile when i saw it i was so impress so i would love to get to know you better, I am new at this Just want to give it a Try, I'm honest, sincere, loving, loyal, and a true romantic. I believe in treating people as i would like to be treated. With kindness and respect. I think men and women are equal and should treat each other with mutual respect and understanding..... Will be looking forward to hear back from you...John.

#210906 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am
Sweaty l don't believe you're the one who send this mail. What do you mean our love is dead and bye? Are you playing with my heart all this while because l don't really get you.

#211255 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 pm
Sweaty l still can't believe what's happening now. You saying such a terrible words to me. Where is the Love you have for me.

#211820 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 pm
You don't have any love for me and you waste so much of my time. Claiming love that's not from your heart. You broke my heart, l leave you to God to judge. Have a good day, bye.

#213053 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:44 am
XXX Why all this horrible, bad and abusive message? Did l in any way offended you. You started this insult because l ask you to the money through western union. l don't think l deserve all this treat from you because l never hurt you but you broke my heart because you don't trust me. All you think is am going to go away with your money which that will never happens. l want you to decide your faith on our relationship, are you cutting it quit or what? That's what l still don't know about you now and l want you to be straight forward.
l still care so much about you dreary.

#219964 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:36 am
Hello dreary l still can't take you off my mind because have commit myself so much in loving, l still don't want to agree you're cutting this relationship quit. Baby l want you to give it a second thought has l can't avoid to lose you now. Take good care of yourself and the kids.
John