Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210771 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other-email: [email protected] & Joseph Peterson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447030569744

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT/UNIT.
100 Broad Street Main Ave Victoria Island, 20004
HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 GREENWICH LONDON.
Phone/FAX: Tel:+447030569744

ATTN:

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. Joseph Peterson a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you without further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to quit from your transaction and YOU have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any Institutions with respect to your transaction/funds remittance as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

A) Full name & Address, B) Direct Telephone number, C) Sex
D) Occupation & Age

Respond to this e-mail on ([email protected]) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your funds will be released to you. These funds originated from unpaid contractor sum, inheritance/next of kin, Late government employees retirement fund and lottery beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, American and Africa.

You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment through China CITIC Bank. Under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and other member countries of the United Nations, any amount of money that has been found in the international financial database waiting to be transferred without claims after the submission of every payment report shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peterson (Director)
International Monetary Fund
Head Department GREENWICH LONDON.
© 2014

-----------------------------------------WARNING------------------------------------
This communiqu?is from the International Monetary Fund, beneficiaries are advised to adhere strictly to directives. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instruction will be doing so at his/her own risk.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210984 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:50 am
From Joseph Peterson - [email protected]

Attention: XXX

My name is Mr. Joseph Peterson and I’m replying in respond to the last email you sent to my office. I have been appointed to handle your transaction due to the difficulties that you may encounter during your effort to claim your Funds/Payment. All other institutes i.e. Corrupt Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you lately, have been told to stop contacting you anymore. Your funds will be remitted to you through this organization once and for all. The IMF Funds Payment Unit is now in charge of your funds remittance through an ATM MASTER CARD from China CITIC Bank.

Endeavor to listen carefully so that we can arrange and submit your paper works and files delaying your funds release. The processing of your Master card will commence as soon you read and understand the terms in this ongoing transaction and the pending security fee has been sorted out by the International Compensation Payment Scrutinize Unit. A copy of your identification will be needed, i.e. Driver’s license or International passport for documentation and also send down your (Full Name, Address and Mobile Number) to process you funds release. It will also help the courier company that will be delivering your ATM CREDIT CARD to locate the nominated address you provided. You don’t need to be skeptical about this transaction as it is 100% legitimate with the authorization of the FBI, INTERPOL AND FEDERAL FRAUD UNIT (FFU). All I need is your attention and trust so I can provide the best of my services to you on this ongoing transaction.

If you have been in contact with some Agents or Barrister, Banks and Courier Company claiming to help you get your funds, please forward all on going transaction to my desk immediately to approve its legitimacy. I put God first in all I do and I believe when you have confirmed your ATM Master Card and able to withdraw your Funds, I’ll be rewarded generously. Note that you will need a Claim Affidavit Certificate that will be obtained from an attorney to enable the Funds Remittance Unit to transfer your fund into an ATM MASTER CARD. If you have it, please go ahead and forward a scan copy, if not I will put you through on how to get it and how much it would cost. Thanks for understanding.

In God I believe and Trust.

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peterson.
© 2014

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210985 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am
Google+ image

#211056 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 am
HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 GREENWICH LONDON

ATTENTION: XXX

Thanks for the previous conversation in regard of your valid ATM CARD from China CITIC Bank, It is our pleasure to let you know that your CITIC Bank Global ATM Visa Debit Card is ready for processing, and Your secret pin access numbers are ******* and the amount upgraded in the ATM Card is $5 Million (United State Dollars) which has been verified and processed by the Funds Remittance Unit (F.R.U) in your name and will be sent to you shortly on confirmation of the Claim Affidavit Certificate.

For your notice invitation have been offered to you to kindly travel down to Beijing China and visit the paying bank China CITIC Bank to pay for the ATM VISA CARD processing fees of €205 only and collect your MASTER CARD and start withdrawing your Fund of $5 Million (United State Dollars) from any ATM Machine in any part of the world, but the amount you can be able to withdraw per day is $5,000.

Alternatively if you cannot visit China CITIC Bank for collection of your VALID ATM VISA CARD as at when due, you must therefore apply for the ATM CARD to be sent to you via FedEx courier service or DHL service at your own expenses by effecting the payments of the following due;

1) ATM Visa Debit Card processing fee amounting to €205.
2) Claim Affidavit of your ATM Visa Debit Card amounting to €170. (Attorney Fee)

Both payments totaling the sum of €375 must be paid before we can send the ATM Visa Debit Card to you via DHL or any courier service of your choice. No such amount can be deducted from the total sum due to the fact that your funds has been processed and registered already by the International Monetary Fund with a hard policy that only the beneficiary can Withdraw/Debit from the Visa Card.

If in case you are to make the payment immediately, the payment information as follow
Please pay either through Western Union or Money Gram to our financial Secretary.

Receiver Name: MR. PHILLIP STARR (Accountant)
Receiver Address: 06756, GOSHEN, CONNECTICUT. USA.
Senders Name and Address:
Text Question: For what?
Text Answer: Activation.
Amount: €375

Once the fee is paid and received today, we shall immediately effect by sending the ATM Visa Debit Card to your provided address via courier service and issue you the tracking numbers and Access codes pins and it will take only 1-3 days to arrive in your stated address so that you can withdraw the first $5,000 that same moment as you receive your ATM card.

Please this ATM Visa Debit Card is a global ATM CARD that dispenses cash from any ATM machine in any part of the world.

So, kindly let us know if you wish to come to Beijing China and collect your ATM Visa Debit Card OR you might want to send down the fees to assist you send the ATM Visa Debit Card to you quickly inform us.

Your urgent respond to this e-mail shall be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

However, it is our pleasure to kindly inform you that your ATM Card Number; *********** has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Please note that the ATM VISA Card Value is $5 Million Only. Note: You are to keep this transaction strictly confidential till funds are paid in full to avoid matters arising to disqualification or termination of this transaction.

Thanks for your understanding; we await your immediate responds today.

Best Regards,

Mr. Joseph Peterson.
© 2014

#211092 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:00 am
Attention: XXX,
Thanks for your prompt response, you need to understand that there are procedures on this ongoing transaction and the mode of payment is through Western Union or MoneyGram only. Mr. Phillip Starr is an account officer with the paying bank and his personal bank details can’t be used to remit the fee but via Western Union or MoneyGram, so if you would forgive me, you can make the payment through the details that was given to you to commence with processing of your Debit card. Thanks for your cooperation.

Joseph Peterson.

#211218 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:55 am
I clearly understand your predicament but you’re not the only beneficiary that was assigned to receive his long overdue funds, but the 8th in a list of 15, I had a successful transaction dealing with the previous and I will move on to the next on the list if I am not satisfied with your cooperation and if dealings prove abortive. I hope you understand better that I am a busy man.

Joseph

#214877 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 am
From FEDERAL FINANCE DEPARTMENT - [email protected]

Phone/FAX: Tel: +447030569744

ATTN:

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr. Joseph Peterson a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you without further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to quit from your transaction and YOU have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any Institutions with respect to your transaction/funds remittance as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

A) Full name & Address, B) Direct Telephone number, C) Sex
D) Occupation & Age

Respond to this e-mail on ([email protected]) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your funds will be released to you. These funds originated from unpaid contractor sum, inheritance/next of kin, Late government employees retirement fund and lottery beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, American and Africa.

You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment through China CITIC Bank. Under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and other member countries of the United Nations, any amount of money that has been found in the international financial database waiting to be transferred without claims after the submission of every payment report shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Regards,
Mr. Joseph Peterson (Director)
Head Department GREENWICH LONDON.
© 2014

-----------------------------------------WARNING------------------------------------
This communiqu?is from the International Monetary Fund, beneficiaries are advised to adhere strictly to directives. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instruction will be doing so at his/her own risk.

#219141 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:53 pm
From Joseph Peterson - [email protected]

HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 GREENWICH LONDON

ATTENTION: XXX,

Thanks for the previous conversation in regard of your valid ATM CARD from China CITIC Bank, It is our pleasure to let you know that your CITIC Bank Global ATM Visa Debit Card is ready for processing, and Your secret pin access numbers are ******* and the amount upgraded in the ATM Card is $5 Million (United State Dollars) which has been verified and processed by the Funds Remittance Unit (F.R.U) in your name and will be sent to you shortly on confirmation of the Claim Affidavit Certificate.

For your notice invitation have been offered to you to kindly travel down to Beijing China and visit the paying bank China CITIC Bank to pay for the ATM VISA CARD processing fees of $205 US Dollars only and collect your MASTER CARD and start withdrawing your Fund of $5 Million (United State Dollars) from any ATM Machine in any part of the world, but the amount you can be able to withdraw per day is $5,000.

Alternatively if you cannot visit China CITIC Bank for collection of your VALID ATM VISA CARD as at when due, you must therefore apply for the ATM CARD to be sent to you via FedEx courier service or DHL service at your own expenses by effecting the payments of the following due;

1) ATM Visa Debit Card processing fee amounting to $205.

2) Claim Affidavit of your ATM Visa Debit Card amounting to $170. (Attorney Fee)

Both payments totaling the sum of $375 must be paid before we can send the ATM Visa Debit Card to you via DHL or any courier service of your choice. No such amount can be deducted from the total sum due to the fact that your funds has been processed and registered already by the International Monetary Fund with a hard policy that only the beneficiary can Withdraw/Debit from the Visa Card.

If in case you are to make the payment immediately, the payment information as follow
Please pay either through Western Union or Money Gram to our financial Secretary.

Receiver Name: MR. PHILLIP STARR (Accountant)
Receiver Address: 06756, GOSHEN, CONNECTICUT. USA.
Senders Name and Address:
Text Question: For what?
Text Answer: Activation.
Amount: $375

Once the fee is paid and received today, we shall immediately effect by sending the ATM Visa Debit Card to your provided address via courier service and issue you the tracking numbers and Access codes pins and it will take only 1-3 days to arrive in your stated address so that you can withdraw the first $5,000 that same moment as you receive your ATM card.

Please this ATM Visa Debit Card is a global ATM CARD that dispenses cash from any ATM machine in any part of the world.

So, kindly let us know if you wish to come to Beijing China and collect your ATM Visa Debit Card OR you might want to send down the fees to assist you send the ATM Visa Debit Card to you quickly inform us.

Your urgent respond to this e-mail shall be greatly appreciated and acknowledged.

However, it is our pleasure to kindly inform you that your ATM Card Number; *********** has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Please note that the ATM VISA Card Value is $5 Million Only. Note: You are to keep this transaction strictly confidential till funds are paid in full to avoid matters arising to disqualification or termination of this transaction.

Thanks for your understanding; we await your immediate responds today.

Best Regards,

Mr. Joseph Peterson.
© 2014