Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210510 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 am
Reply-to: Mr. Matthew Mamam - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348178067196

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

Attn: Kindly Re-confirm This To Me.

The sum of $4.5 million out of your over due total sum has been approved for payment through ATM cash card system after all attempts to pay you through bank, and diplomatic courier failed. The approved sum has been programmed into the ATM cash card which will be dispatched to you through your address upon reconfirmation. We have made several attempts to contact you and this is the 3rd and perhaps the last email to you in respect to this matter. Meanwhile, we received a power of attorney from one JOHN GRIMLEY from USA purportedly issued by you asking us to change the fund beneficiary to his name hence we are seeking for your confirmation as soon as possible. To this end, you should Kindly Re-confirm these information to me.

E-Mail: [email protected] (REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ONLY).
Mr. Matthew Mamam
+234-8178067196

(1) Your Full Names:-
(2) Address:-
(3) Your Phone Numbers:-

NOTE: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is just $275 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours In Service,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
{Under-Secretary-General).

Confidentiality Notice: This email is the property of the sender. It contains information that is not public knowledge and should only be used for internal purposes. Disclosure of this information to anyone outside of the intended recipient is prohibited.

Please consider the environment before printing this message.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210609 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:24 pm
Take note that your payment is from the United Nation Organization this is a compensation payment from the UNITED NATIONS this payment is mainly for those that has been scammed, foreign contractors, Military,Inheritance fund, lottery winners,and all those that Government has refuse to pay due to one problems or the other. I want you to know that your payment was scheduled among the west African Region and now i have your file on my desk to make sure you receive your payment.

Furthermore, we received a power of attorney from one JOHN GRIMLEY from USA purportedly issued by you asking us to change the fund beneficiary to his name hence we are seeking for your confirmation as soon as possible. To this end, you should Kindly Re-confirm these and state to us clearly if you have sent JOHN GRIMLEY to have your over due payment changed to his name.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to know what line of action to take.

Matthew Mamam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210727 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:13 pm
I have got your emails, but you have to understand that things don't work that way, we follow protocols.

Please if your claiming your fund you have to send the required information needed for verification we are in contact with the right beneficiary.

Your Full Name:

Your Current Address:

Direct Phone Number:

Please if you are not able to provide the above information, your claim will be irrelevant to this office.

Thanks and God Bless you for your Understanding

Mr Matthew Mamam

#210788 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 am
The total amount of $4.5 Million has been said to be compensated to you by the UNITED NATIONS and now we have John Grimley saying that you have signed the power of Attorney to him to receive the payment of your behalf. So we Write to confirm if you really sign the POA that John have here with us. If you do not sign the POA we will consider John impostor and have him arrested.

Get back to me as soon as possible to know what line of action to take.

Matthew Mamam.

#210928 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:08 am
In this Case you have to provide us with your current delivery address so that we can proceed with the delivery of your package. are are also to send the insurance and delivery charges which is the sum of $275.

Matthew Mamam.

#210978 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 am
Go to any western Union close to you and make for the shipment cost to the
below receiving information of our financial agent

Receivers Name: Emmanuel Moses.
Address: 22 road, close, Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: Color
Answer: Yellow
Amount: $275

Note: As soon as you make the payment, do not forget to send the below information to me as soon as possible to issue you your payment receipt and the track Number of your package to know when it will arrive your country and home address.

Waiting to hear from you to know what line of action to take regarding the delivery of your package.

Regards,

Good weekend to you and your family.

Matthew Mamam.

Address: 22 road, Y close VI, Lagos Nigeria

#210981 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 am
Dear XXX,

This is not the same thing as you may be thinking; I am a devoted Christian and will never do anything evil to harm my fellow Person. I am living well with my income. That I am working in the Finance House does not mean that I should soil my hands in Corruption. I have a good family background; my late father was a God fearing man and he raised his children in a Christian Way. When I mean Christian, I mean those with the fear of God. Therefore, my relationship with God matters.

Why must I cheat on people, does that solve my problems? Look this world does not end on the planet earth, after death come Judgment. Please don't be in any doubt, again for the fact that I am a stranger to you does not make me a strange person to You.

So this is real as it is not a hoax or any other thing on the contrary. God is my witness about what I am telling you. I Can't deceive you if I should do that, it then means that I am not serving the living Lord. You shouldn't be demoralized as There is nothing wrong about your fund. We don't receive any payment in accounting details, Also take not that the payment that you will forward to this office will be used to facilitate some clearance papers and also the MTCN number that you will provide to us will be tagged on your package, in this case you will have to provide the payment receipt before our delivery agent will hand over your package to you.

Further More, i will advised that you proceed with the payment: Via Money Gram or Western Union.

Address: 22 road, Y close VI, Lagos Nigeria

Text Question: Color
Answer: Yellow
Amount: $275

Matthew Mamam.

#210982 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:34 am
In this case You will have to send the fee to the United State to our Head Office as soon as they confirm your payment we will proceed with your delivery. this process may take 2 working days before we commence the delivery of your package.

Mamam.

#211061 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 am
Below is the banking details that you will have to use in sending the payment for your delivery, You are advised to send an attached copy of your payment slip and get back to me.

Account Name:Mathedje Cisse
Account Number:758543XX
Routing Number:021000089
Bank Name:Citi Bank
Bank Address: N.A BR.108 550 Hunts point Avenue, Bronx,NY 10474

Waiting to hear from you.

Matthew Mamam.

#211094 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:05 am
Go and feed your Kids with the money you are not doing me a favor.

#211270 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:08 pm
I don't even understand what you are really pointing at, because the instructions was made very clear to you so you have nothing to complain about. Proceed to make the payment with either of the details that has been sent to you. Via Western Union or Money Gram.Or proceed with the account that was provided to you.

#211357 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 am
Like i have told you, the instruction and directives has been made known to you if you do otherwise it is at your own risk.I will like to inform you that i have prepare a disclaimer's form that you will have to fill and get back to me. If you are not ready and serious to proceed with your transaction.

#211403 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:05 am
so you want the account that the name will be Ban ki moon Or Ms. carmen lapointe if thats is what you are looking for you must be a joker which i already know you are.

And you should really go play with your kids with that fee because they need it to buy toys.

GOODBYE.

#211409 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 am
Man i give you instruction and not the other way round so follow my directives so that you can receive your payment and you have nothing to lose than gain. So try to be obedient to me. I am in person in charge to make sure that you get your payment. so you i am the person to guild your through this not you telling me what i must do before the send the fee. If you know my job more than me the you should be one of my colleague in the UN. am not dragging powers with you i am only protecting my interest and yours as well.

Mamam