Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#210254 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:16 pm
Dear, XXX,

To God be the glory that the window of possibility is about to open for us as the funds is in the verge of transfer to your Bank. I have read through the bank message you forwarded to me,that the Apex Bank is requesting for an urgent payment of £24,485 for inland revenue Tax.

However, I am amazed as I do not envisaged it. But there is urgent need to rally round and pay the Revenue Tax to the Apex Bank ,so that they could grant the Lioyds TSB Bank clearance/order to wire the funds to your bank immediately. I have depleted all I had in bringing this transaction to this successful stage. I could send you the receipts of all the payment I made so far. I intend to bring it along when coming to your country for my share after the transfer. I never anticipated this. I did not think you will be require to put a penny towards this transaction. But we do not have any option as it is irrational to allow delay that could destroy this fortune or loose it to the government.

Sincerely, what I have left with me is £7,700 I intend to use part of it in purchasing my flight ticket to join you as soon as you inform me that the fund has arrive your bank. I go and pay it as part of the fee to the Apex Bank , if you desire it so, while you send the balance to them from there.

At this junction, I want to implore you because having read through the letter, I think it is very rational for us to do something quickly and ensure that the payment is not delayed at this stage. We have succeeded, let us try and ensure that the Bank get the needed clearance/order to wire the funds to your bank immediately. I do not need to emphasize this to you any more, delay is dicey, we must not allow it so as not to loose this fortune. I beg you in the name of God almighty to try and do something quickly so we can celebrate this week.

I shall be goimg to the office of the Hm tomorrow morning to deposit the £7,700 with me as part of the fee. I will send you the payment receipt as soon as I return. Please try and send the balance to the HM quickly so that the bank could get the clearance/order to wire the funds latest this week. For the Email of the i shall meet with mr smith tomorrow to see what went wrong.Mean while i will help you to bring out the charater so that you can understand,as soon as i am through i shall send them to you.

I will appreciate your understanding in this. Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Yours truly
Barr. James Andrew

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210256 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:33 pm
We write to inform you that during the user procedural evaluation prior to the release and remittance of your fund by Lloyds bank, we discover that full payment for the Birmingham Recovery / Inland Revenue Tax £48,970 was not paid before your inheritance payment was validated by Hm revenue and customs.

Our Evaluation revealed that you were granted weaver following a request dated 11 July 2014, after full payment of the death duty Tax, which is totally unacceptable and therefore de-authorized in compliance with the new policy. No option is associated with this requirement because Inland Revenue require full payment of the tax on an amount of this size and therefore the balance of the tax £24,485 must be paid accordingly.

The tripartite framework of cooperation on financial stability between the Bank of England, the financial service authority (FSA) and Inland Revenue, defines the role and responsibility of each authority in maintaining financial regulations, rules and policies.

in furtherance to this and in regard to your payment, this final requirement must be complied with otherwise your fund shall not be released for remittance to your bank as scheduled 3pm tomorrow.

Jame

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210301 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:15 pm
RE: YOUR FUND REMITTANCE £12,485,864.00 TO YOUR BANKACCOUNT DESINATE AT XXX

Reference to your fund remittance, we have been referred to the under payment £24,485 of Birmingham recovery /Inland Revenue Tax. See attached information for the Bank of England advice.

we are advising urgent payment of the balance tax Birmingham recovery /inland revenue tax as required in order that we could proceed with the remittance of the fund to your Bank below as scheduled tomorrow 3pm.

bank name; XXX
address; XXX
account name;XXX
account number;XXX
IBAN; XXX
BIC; XXX

Earliest response/compliance to this anticipated in your interest

#210302 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:16 pm
Dear XXX,

In my earlier communication, I appealed to you to reason with me and let's circumvent this final hurdle together as partners. The true test of collaboration is how the partners react during crisis. I believe that we have weathered the storm, all things considered, reasonably well. For you to abandon me at the middle of the sea is not advisable for you to do that. I hope you are ok with the way i have been able to rewrite it for you to translate.

I actually applied for waiver earlier but was declined. I have moved heaven and earth to raise these final fees but to no avail.
However, it gratifies me to know that the funds are on the verge of transfer to your bank, but as stated I do not have all the funds required as I have depleted almost all my funds in bringing this transaction to this successful stage. So far, I have spent over £140,000 in this transaction. I borrowed most of the funds hence nobody is willing to lend me any more until I reimburse what they lend me.

It is imperative to pay this final tax to forestall delay in the transfer of the funds to your bank as scheduled. In all honesty, all I have left with me is £7,700 I never envisage asking you for any financial assistance rather than just act as the beneficiary receive the funds and give me my share but it behooves you to try send the remaining balance £17,085 to enable the transfer of the funds be made before close of work tomorrow as scheduled.

We have succeeded; let's try so that the bank will get authorization tomorrow to commence transfer of the funds to your bank without delay. Please expedite action and let's move forward and conclude this business without delay. Reason with me and let's meet and celebrate this weekend.

I will appreciate your understanding in this. Thank you and hope to celebrate with you this week.

Regards,
James

#210323 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:36 am
Please deviate from the internet email, this is the department email of mr Smith Clark [email protected],you can get intouch with him on this and ask him how you are going to make the payment.
It is not adviceable to use internet email you might get the wrong department and course us problem that may jeopartize this transaction.
Thank yopu for your cooperation we shall meet to celebrate this week.
James

XXX,

Do not worry as soon as the office hours is open i shall meet with them to know what is wrong with the email, meanwhile try and use the one i send to you earlier it is personal email of Mr. smith. And he hardly give it out, he gave it to me base on the relationship between us. Please do not contact Lloyds bank through the email you get from internet as you do not know which department that has it.
As soon as I comes back from the Bank I will get you inform.

Thanks

James

#210337 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:17 am
XXX,

Thank you XXXi am very glad for your effort to see that we meet to celebrate this week, as soon as mr smith get intouch with you do not hesitate to get me inform,meanwhile i will go and make the payment of the £7,700 that is with me this morning when i comes back i shall send you the receipt.

I must thank you once again for your cooperation.

James

#210351 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:22 am
From Smith Clark - [email protected]

ATTN: MR xxx,

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE THAT MAY HAVE COURSE YOU, THE APEX BANK DO NOT RECEIVE FUND DIRECTLY, EVERY PAYMENT TO APEX BANK IS THROUGH A FINANCIAL, DIRECTLY UNDER THE APEX BANK. SOTHEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH THE FINANACIAL WHICH BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT, OF WHICH THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE.

ACCOUNT NAME: KEN KELLY
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK
BANK ADDRESS; 1 CHURCHILL PLACE, LONDON e14 5hp
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 838173xx
IBAN: GB47BARC207070838173xx
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22

DO NOT HESITATE TO FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ENABLE US TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT, BEFORE YOUR TRANSFER CAN BE COMPLETED.

SINCERELY
SMITH CLARK

#210437 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:47 pm
Dear XXX,

As stated, I never envisaged that what I have would be insufficient concluding this business. I count on you and hope you will kindly assist and let's this be over with. Where ever you borrow from shall be reimburse almost immediately.

Trust me and let this not be a case of making a mistake because the mistake of today lives with tomorrow. Reason with me and send what you can to enable me know we are on the same page let's move forward and conclude this business without further delay.I have deposited the funds with me £7,700 to HM Revenue and Customs as part payment for the recovery Inland Revenue tax. Please find attachment for the receipt for your records. I was at the Bank this afternoon to present the part payment receipt to them.

Please try as matter of urgency and pay the remaining balance in order that Lloyds TSB bank plc could receive authorization to transfer the funds to your bank without delay. I am counting on you for the remaining balance and I hope you will handle it quickly so that we can meet and celebrate this week.

Your Truly,
Barr. James Andrew

#210439 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:52 pm
ATTN: XXX,

DO ACT VERY FAST FOR YOUR INTEREST. LIOYDS TSB BANK PLC SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DELAY OR FAILURE TO COMPLY QUICKLY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS INSTRUCTION MAY LEAD TO A CONTRARY "ORDER OF REVOCATION"

IF YOU GO THROUGH THE APEX BANK ADVICE YOU ARE TO ACT URGENTLY. YOUR ATTORNEY WAS HERE WITH A PART PAYMENT RECEIPT.

SINCERELY
SMITH CLARK
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS REMITTANCE

#210537 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:37 am
Hi XXX,

I must thank you for your effort,i look forward to meet with you next week immediately the transfer is completed,meanwhile do not hesitate to get me informed as soon as you made the payment.

Thank you once again i glad to see that we are about to celebrate.

James

#211091 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:57 am
XXX,

I am just checking on you to know if you are back from your trip, meanwhile i implore you to try and reconfirm the account on which you are to make the payment from Lloyds Bank, before you make the payment, in order not to make mistake.

As soon as the payment is done please do not hesitate to send me a copy of the payment slip. Immediately i book for my Flight ticket i will give you a call to let you know time of my departure.

Thank you and i which to meet with you this week.

James

#211131 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Though you are correct with the account please kindly confirm it from Mr. Smith for a proper confirmation,before you make the payment
Thank you and you are welcome.

#211137 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:09 pm
From James Andrew - [email protected]

Hi XXX,

Did you receive my message? if you do please do not hesitate to confirm the account details to Lloyds bank before you make payment tomorrow, sometimes there might be disparity in the account the Bank gave to you because of delay in payment, I implore you to do that today so that as soon as they resume in the office tomorrow it will be the first thing they will confirm to you.

I am guiding you through this as your attorney so that you don’t make mistake of paying into a wrong account.

Thanks,

James

#211190 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:35 am
From

ATTN; XXX,

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCY THAT WE MAY HAVE COURSE YOU; WE RECEIVED A SIGNER FROM APEX BANK THAT THE PREVIOUS ACCOUNT MUST BE STOP FOR ANY TRANSACTION.

SOTHEREFORE OTHER ACCOUNT WAS SEND TO US ON FRIDAY, BELOW IS THE NEW ACCOUNT YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

ACCOUNT NAME: LITHA SENTI
BANK NAME:BARCLAYS BANK PLC
BANK ADDRESS: LONDON UK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 936334XX
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22
SORT CODE: 206665
IBAN: GB36BARC20665593633403

SINCERELY
SMITH CLARK
DIRECTOR OF FUND REMITTANCE

#211354 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 am
Hi XXX,

I am still expecting your email hopefully with the payment slip to enable me do the needful first thing tomorrow morning and give you the good news at the start of your day. Be assured that everything would be finally completed on by this week, certainly the funds should be at your bank Wednesday.

Please revert to me asap

James