Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#211260 by demayorman Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 pm
I been talking to to people for sometimes now. They have offered me a job in Canada and ask me to pay for my visa permit, am scared I don't know if they are real
Advertisement

#211261 by demayorman Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:45 pm
I been talking to to people for sometimes now. They have offered me a job in Canada and ask me to pay for my visa permit, am scared I don't know if they are real
#211262 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 pm
If they have not directed you to visit the Canadian Embassy in your country in person to get your visa then they are scammers.

Please post all the email addresses and phone numbers they are using and some of the mails from the employer and anyone you were referred to for your visa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211269 by demayorman Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 pm
They have not. They only send me work permit application forms
In their website they look real but now they refer me to pay online via credit card , I told them I don't have credit card they now ask me to pay through Western Union. Address cotonou
I really need help here
#211273 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 pm
Please post all the email addresses, website and phone numbers they are using and some of the mails from the employer and the people you were referred to for your visa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211274 by demayorman Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 pm
#211269 by demayorman  Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 pmThey have not. They only send me work permit application formsIn their website they look real but now they refer me to pay online via credit card , I told them I don't have credit card they now ask me to pay through Western Union. Address cotonouI really need help here
#211279 by demayorman Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERThrough our accountantReceiver's Name: OFILI NATHANIEL AKAEZEReceiver's Address: C/303 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLICorMoney Gram Money TransferReceiver's Name: OFILI NATHANIEL AKAEZEReceiver's Address: C/303 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLICorExpress Money TransferReceiver's Name: OFILI NATHANIEL AKAEZEReceiver's Address: C/303 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLICNote: after payment, send the payment details to [email protected] to process and send to us here in Canada for your work permit processing in Canada Embassy.Best regards,Richard Schmer  (PH.D)[email protected])[email protected]: .... +13479665504 Emails: [email protected]__.___ [email protected]@canjobz.com
They refer me to [email protected]
This is the address they said I should pay the money to
#211286 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm
NO government office tells you to pay by Western Union or MoneyGram. The only condition in which you'd be told to pay someone in Cotonou for a Canadian visa or work permit is if you're already in Benin and there's an embassy or consulate there.

It is a scam. Please post the emails, with full headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#211342 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:52 pm
Please post emails. What you posted is email addresses. We want the whole text of the email, AND all the headers (which may show where it really came from). Other victims may be searching for text of the emails.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#211465 by demayorman Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm
Your name is confirmed in our database.Canadian Work Visa Application Form is attached. You are to make copies of the attached form accordingly. Fill the visa applications, leave blank where not applicable; send the application forth through e-mail as an attachment immediately to [email protected] .You are also requested to pay a work permit visa fees of $280 for visa processing. The payment should be made online via credit card through our website www.canjobz.com , click on "payment options".
Applicants without access to credit card to make payment online should contact us for other payment options.
  We have a team of immigration lawyers and Licensed Canadian immigration consultants that will ensure you are given every opportunity to immigrate to Canada.The Canadian immigration road can be difficult if you travel it yourself. With us by your side, however, it becomes far less challenging.We’re honest and fair, and we’ll do whatever we can to ensure that you can join us here in Canada.
  When your Visa form is submitted to Canada Embassy,you will be issued a unique tracking ID to monitor online, step by step progress of your Visa status.

Best regards,
Richard Schmer  (PH.D)
[email protected]

Note: Applicants without access to credit card to make payment online should contact us for other payment options.
#211466 by demayorman Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm
  This is to bring to your notice about your file number 
CANJOBS/CA1053/ICOWAC09/02/GC: that in accordance with the Canadian 
Employment act of 1912 and section 12 sub-section 13c of the Canadian 
Immigration and Citizen act of 1896, you are selected for employment 
to work with the Canada Job Hunt Services (CANJOBS)
    Go to our website www.canjobz.com and click on "Check your 
Employment Status" put the following Username & Password print out the list of employment and send to [email protected] 
for Work Permit Visa

processing.
Congratulations!

Mrs. Gina Dyson
(Recruitment officer)
[email protected]