Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210170 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 am
Hi sweetie, I know you have always been busy with work expecially this past week.. but i hope you dont work too hard cos i really want to meet you so much in person in a good health.. honey, am missing you so so much my babyboo...It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong... please honey, dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me.. Hugsss,kissess and loads of missesss...

Love Always,
Randy

Advertisement

#210218 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:17 am
Hi back at you sweetie, so happy to hear that church was lovely... Honey, i really want to talk to you more and it very much important my sweetheart.... tell me, in what country and state are you?

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210309 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 pm
Thats great.. how's XXX today honey and how's work? honey, i really need your assistance so much.. i need a favour from you my heaven sent.. i really need you now....

Randy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210329 by scooby101 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:33 am

Jul 14 at 12:55 AM

Hi sweetie, How are you and hope you had a great and fun weekend with watching the world cup final? I really congratulated the germans for there hard work and also Argentina for fighting through the end... Honey, i really missed you so so much and there is something i wanted to discuss with you honey? honey please tell me when can you get online so we can chat and then i can been able to tell you more about it? I will be patiently waiting to hear back from you and to know how your doing cos i really want to come to you so so much my babyboo.. I care alots about you so so much my sweetheart.. Hugsss,kissess and loads of missesss

Your Love
Randy

#210562 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm
Hi back at you sweetie, how are you and hope you are having a great and fun weekend ahead of you and it also good to know that the weathers is so sweet over there... anyways honey, i really need you to help me with little funds cos i am running out of cash down here which am going to get paid at the end of the month for all my hard work down here.. so right now i just need you to help me with a couple of hundred dollars as soon as i get paid at the end of the month i'll refund it back to you sweetie....

I'll be hoping to hear back from you again soon...
Randy

#210758 by scooby101 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 am
Hi back at you my sweetheart, am just so glad to have seen a message back from you and am just so excited you watched a very interesting final... Honey, how's work going with you and hope everything have been booming fine with you? Honey, i have been thinking about coming to you over there at the end of the month as soon as i get paid here for all the hard work i have get done over here.... honey, and i really need your help right now.. just dont know how to explain this to you XXXXXX, i need you so much to help me with this important favour my sweetheart....

I'll be hoping to hear back from you again soonest...

Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess

Randy

Hi sweetie, How are you doing? hope your having a great and cool week ahead of you? sweetie havint heard from you for over 3days now... honey, whats going on please reply back to my message and let me know if you can help me with some funds please?

I will be hoping to hear back from you again soon..
Randy

Honey my sweetheart, how are you and hope everything's booming fine for you
Randy sowers: honey, i really missed you so so much and i seriously do miss you my babyboo
Randy sowers: honey my sweetheart, i sent you an email about wanting you to help me with just 200 dollars that i really need it so so much honey
#210809 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:56 am
Hi back at you sweetie, honey, am so sorry it took a little before replying back to your message it just that the connection would not let me get back online...sweetie, all am needing you to help me with right now is just 200 dollars honey?

Hoping to hear back from you soonest..
Randy

#211033 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 am
Hi back at you my sweetheart, how are you doing and hope you are having a great and fun weekend? I just got your email and it finds me pretty well.... I really thank you so much for your assistance honey... You will have to send the funds through western union and get back to me with the MTCN number..... Here's the details of where to send the funds to...

Name: Randy Sowers
Adress: 29, Amoore street...
City. Ikeja
state:Lagos
Zipcode:23401
Text Question... Motto
Answer: God is Able

#211064 by scooby101 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:52 am
Hi sweetie, hope you had a lovely night and also a fun and wonderful weekend ahead of you? You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart ....What a lovely morning it is,Full of new hopes and dreams,Look outside your window,And look at the sky,Opportunities are waiting for you,As you begin your day,Wishing a good morning to you...
#211081 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 am
Hi sweetie, hope you had a lovely night and also a fun and wonderful weekend ahead of you? You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart ....What a lovely morning it is,Full of new hopes and dreams,Look outside your window,And look at the sky,Opportunities are waiting for you,As you begin your day,Wishing a good morning to you...

sweetie, There's no way i could give you a bank details cos am right in west africa right now the only way you could send the funds to me is to use the western union or money gram which i will pick down here without any stress honey... beside i dont have a bank account down here so there's no way i could give you any account details honey....just go ahead and send the funds through western union or money gram.. becos that is the only way i could recieve the funds from you..

Dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me
Hugsss,kissess and loads of missess
Randy

#211189 by scooby101 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 am
Hi back at you sweetie, Good morning to you and hope you had a very sound sleep and a great weekend? am so glad to have read from you again after some days.. honey, i have been anticipating your message and here comes it is...yes i asked you for a couple of hundred of dollars which is $200 dollars and will really appreciate... sweetie, you will have to send it through Western Union or Money gram.. anyone that is closer to you.. and here is the information you will need in sending the funds honey...

Name: Randy Sowers

Adress: 29, Amoore street...

City. Ikeja

state:Lagos

Zipcode:23401

Text Question... Motto

Answer: God is Able

I will be looking forward for you to get back to me with the information as soon as you get it sent...
please dont forget to always take good care of yourself for me...
Hugssss,kissess and loads of missesss
God bless
Randy

#211371 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:06 am
Hi Good Morning to you sweetie, How was your night hope you had a very sound sleep and had a great and fun weekend? My sweetheart, i just got your message now and felt so bad with your response after several explanation... But one thing i just want you to understand is that am not in the USA right now even if i have to provide my account details.. how do i get the money if you must send it to my account becos there is no way i could get the money out of my account from here in Africa where i am at the moment....

Honey, i really need this funds so much if not i wont be asking you of this help... but i will ask you now, can i get someone's account details for you so you can send the money to the account and that person to send it down to me here in africa where i am since you said you cant send it through western union which is the fastest means of sending money in the whole wide world.. in less than 15 minute through western union the money should be available for me to pick up....

Honey, i will be hoping to hear back from you again soon to know what you think?
Hugssss,kissess and loads of missesss..
Randy

#211384 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 am
Randy sowers:
Hi sweetie, how was your night, hope you had a very sound sleep and wake up in your best? sweetie, i want you to Forget all your worries and sorrow,Leave behind the tomorrow,Coz today is the new day, Coz today is the new daylight,So feel this pleasant and wonderful sight, Good morning and have a nice day!
#211621 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 am
Hi back to you my sweetheart,

sweetie, i was able to get the account details and here is it below...

Account Name: Samuel Cruz
Bank name: Webster first Bank
Account Number: 10200001418XX
Routine Number: 211386597
City: Worcester
State:Massachusetts
Zipcode:01607

I will be looking forward till i hear back from you soonest
Randy

#211684 by scooby101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:46 am

Jul 22 at 11:30 PM

Hi sweetie,

How are you doing and hope you are having a great week ahead of you and how's work, hope everything's booming fine for you? honey, i have already sent you a message earlier before this with the information where you will be sending the funds to help me through western union or moneygram.. any which one you prefer and i havint heard from you since a couple of days back now... honey, whats going on?

Am waiting to hear back from you soonest
Your sweetheart
Randy