Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209811 by scooby101 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:49 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 80.87.76.7
Organization: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

i am Eric from fishmeetfish,and how are you doing today?
Advertisement

#209903 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:17 am
Sweet of you my love ZZZ,thank you for your friendship and your love how ever life i appreciate your kindness more than words can say,a great relationship should be based on two main principle,first appreciate your similarities ,and second respect your differences loving you mean that i give you my faith,my trust ,my confidence and i promise to always be loyal to be honest.loving you means you're part of my life,my dream,my future, you are part of me now and forever i believe that you have the same my love.did you get the price list?and the detail to send the money too?HUGS/KISSES

ZZZ = not the victims name :=)

sorry for the typing error i was over exited
Sweet of you my love XXX,thank you for your friendship and your love how ever life i appreciate your kindness more than words can say,a great relationship should be based on two main principle,first appreciate your similarities ,and second respect your differences loving you mean that i give you my faith,my trust ,my confidence and i promise to always be loyal to be honest.loving you means you're part of my life,my dream,my future, you are part of me now and forever i believe that you have the same my love. HUGS/KISSES wish to read from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210082 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 am
Hello my dear,how are you doing today?and how was your night?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210105 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 pm
Hello dear,i am sorry for everything i render my sincere apology for my uncalled for behavior shown towards you,i wish i could turn back time,i wish i could undo what i did i have hurt you like no one else i am sorry i did that please forgive me

#210172 by scooby101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
yes dear,i have miss you too,and i wish someday we will be together not only for weekends but for the rest of our life's,my dear i would like to have some of your cute pictures so that when ever i miss and i look into the picture i will be okay
#210328 by scooby101 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 am
ok my love, how are you doing today? And how is work ?can I have your phone number so that sometime I can call you to here your love lovely voice here is my pic wish to read from you soon when can we chat on yahoo messenger my love?

#210718 by scooby101 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm
thank you for your friendship and your love how ever life i appreciate your kindness more than words can say,a great relationship should be based on two main principle,first appreciate your similarities ,and second respect your differences loving you mean that i give you my faith,my trust ,my confidence and i promise to always be loyal to be honest.loving you means you're part of my life,my dream,my future, you are part of me now and forever i believe that you have the same my love. HUGS/KISSES wish to read from you soon

thanks my dear,i am doing good too.yes it would be so nice for us to meet some days but i wish we meet and to be together for the rest of our life's and dear where is your picture really worried about that why ?
#211909 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 am
i love you XXXXXX,i can see you on yahoo messenger wish we can chat a bit on there if you are free because i have miss you a lot please send me more of you cute pictures love you

honey now tell me more about your country and let me see if i can relocate after my business trip and i pray that i succeed in the business i am going to put money now because living here is very expensive .....lonely as well tell me how much can we both spend a mount bills and everything because i woke up so early here just think about you looking at your cute picture that you sent to me my love
#212685 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:57 am
how are you and how was your night just thinking bout you ,i believe that God above created you for me to love,loving you means you're part of my life,my dream,my future ,you are part of me now and forever .Honey every morning has a new beginning,a new hope,a new blessing ,it's a perfect day because it's God's gift.have a blessed day i love you
#213027 by scooby101 Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:31 am
thanks hon,am doing good.and how is work?hon can you relocate to my country or i should relocate?wish to read from you soon.because i can't wait to live the rest of my life with you