Information on romance scams and scammers.
#211378 by scooby101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/moss1

About Me:

I am a good man but remember no one is perfect only God, I need a woman in my life just because it has been ordained that a man should have a woman in his life whom I will spend my life with

Hello how are you doing,I will like to hookup with you,I am a good man . . . but remember no one is perfect only God

My dear XXXXXX,I am so happy that you got my message,I will be glad to talk with you everyday just make out time so that we will talk and know our self's better..because I believe is God makes me to come across your contact

Best regard

Moss

How are you doing my dear XXXXXX
I have been thinking about you since the day I received you email..my mind never stop beating..my soil tells me that you are my dream come true..I believe in God and I know that is the Lord doing that make me come across your contact..I want you to know that before I contacted you..I have already made up my mind to have you close to me...heart to heart body to body soil to soil.my heart has choosing you..here is my email address ( [email protected] )please write to me and let me know what is on your mind my dear,

Best regard
Moss
Advertisement

#211389 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 am
Got him as well onFishMeetFish - moss1 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/moss1

love

Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Mixed Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I am a good man but remember no one is perfect only God, I need a woman in my life just because it has been ordained that a man should have a woman in his life whom I will spend my life with

Image Image Image Image

PMs

Hello how are you doing,I will like to hookup with you,I am a good man . . . but remember no one is perfect only God

My dear XXX,I am so happy that you got my message,I will be glad to talk with you everyday just make out time so that we will talk and know our self's better..because I believe is God makes me to come across your contact

Best regard

Matin Moss

How are you doing my dear XXX
I have been thinking about you since the day I received you email..my mind never stop beating..my soil tells me that you are my dream come true..I believe in God and I know that is the Lord doing that make me come across your contact..I want you to know that before I contacted you..I have already made up my mind to have you close to me...heart to heart body to body soil to soil.my heart has choosing you..here is my email address ( [email protected] )please write to me and let me know what is on your mind my dear,

Best regard
Moss

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211483 by scooby101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 am
Yes my dear it is my desire to have nice talk to with you...are you on Skype if you are good..here is my Skype address ( martin.moss.1 )please try and come over...because as I am looking at your picture my heart beats tell me that here is the person my dream come true and long and waited prayer answered..I wish to have you for the rest of my life just be by your side
#211699 by scooby101 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 pm
Hello my dear
When I fell in love with you,my heart was on fire,to be with you was my one desire,and if you love me..I will give you everything you need
A lifetime of promises,to be with you body to body soil to soil heart to heart,Whenever I think about you I cannot resist,so my dear let me give you all my love and tenderness,I will show you my love for you in different ways, will you be my lady
#211910 by scooby101 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 am
Hello my dear

I think of you so much,believe me my mind goes for you,to be honest with you my dear in my dream yesterday hold you so close to me and kiss all your body,heart to heart,body to body and soul to soul,my feelings for you is too much strong and hard,that before I do anything I most think of you first,since I met you here my heart never rest for ones,my dear can you give me your email so that I will be writing you through your email because most of the times I am very busy. You know that i am in the war front not always I come here ok.
#212187 by scooby101 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 am
Hello my dear.
How are you doing I am happy to have your email so that we can talk more thank you,you are going to hear from me ok l.o.v.e
#212682 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am
Hello my dear
Today is the Muslim Holiday celebration,how are you doing.I miss you so much all the weekend,my dear what I am feeling for you is too deep in my soul,only I am tired of this war front every night I dream making love with you on the bed and when I get up I see nothing.you have been the part of me my heart goes for you ....I love you from the bottom of my heart

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.210.20.253
Organization: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#213576 by scooby101 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 am
Hello my dear

How are you doing,is been a long time that is because of this job is too hard,you did not see my message because of the problem and the new assignment by the U.N they want me to sign new mission with them to Gaza and I said no that I wanna go home..my dear if you only promise me to trust you with all my heart so that I will stand on it and retired and come and meet you in your country..I love you and really wanna spend the rest of my life with you
#214013 by scooby101 Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:18 am
Hello my dear

Thank you for the hope you gave to me,you really make my heart to be at peace,I really do wanna spend the rest of my life with you..will you please tell me more about your self ...about your kids and what you do

Moss
#214174 by scooby101 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:26 am
As for me I have already made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you since the first day I saw you profile and contacted you.is something that pushed me to do that for all that tell me about you is a kind of woman I always I wanted to be with hard working love ,Here is little about me,I am Dr. Martin Moss, United State army Doctor I am 53 years old I was born as an orphan and res by an old woman I school at Richmond high school.I joined the military because of my background.I married before to Anita but she is let with my only child 8 years ago,now that I find you again please be with me
#214623 by scooby101 Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:26 am
Hello my darling Angel

How are you doing today,whenever I read your message my heart fills with joy.your messages has giving me enough reasons to live my dear to honest with you,I wonder what will I do without haven you on my side as my wife your messages keeps me moving letting me to know that someone is somewhere thinking about me that I still have life to live.I promise you on my honor I will love you with all my life,for you I will live to love you forever and treat you well,make me the King and you will be my Queen forever.I love you because I need you and I need you because I love you I am in love for sure because every time I saw your message I yearn to love you more.Love me so that I can love you more....you are beautiful to my liken so I love you.I will Love without no limit because I just want you to be mine and I will be yours. darling since I know you my darling I thank the God everyday for making you mine. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. a flower cannot blossom without sunshine and man cannot live without love you are the love of my heart I don´t say I love you,just to say but deeply in my soul I really mean it

Doctor Moss
#215243 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:36 am
My lovely woman..if only you will believe with me in our love..our will be the best among the rest..Pleasure of love lasts...my desire is to be with you...You are like the music that gets me dancing..Without you the world is nothing to me..You mean the world to me..You are the other half of me..my soul malt..The most beautiful and best half of me...I love you better than I love me..I just want to be the butter on your bread...Without you I’m like a lonely butter with no bread...At night I’ll love you
In the morning I’ll still love you A splendid day is what I wish you
From the bottom of my heart this is what I pray for you..I am near to you in heart and soul

Dr.Moss
#215856 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:11 am
My sweetheart

I have already thought of that for a very long time...From the very day I met you on that site..since that day I have never go to that site again....You know why because I prayed for you and ask God before searching for you from that day I know that you are my dream come come true...I open up my life to you because my heart chose you.Please my love tell how I will meet you so that we will talk more...their is some things I need to tell you...Like I today you before about my job I wanna quit from it but I want you to agree with m.if in messenger so that we will talk ok I love you with all my soul

Moss