Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#211366 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 am
XXX,

Thank you for your effort to see that we succeded. In all honesty, we have succeeded, ensure that this final lap of the transaction is handle with utmost urgency and importance and I bet with my membership of the British bar council and law society, We have succeeded, try so that the bank would get authorization quickly to commence transfer of the funds to your bank without delay. Please do not let it exceed Thursday as you have promise, try and Endeavour to handle this with utmost importance so that we can celebrate and not sorrow.

Thank you and God bless.

James

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211606 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:33 pm
ATTN; XXX,

I AM SORRY FOR MY LATE REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE; IT WAS DUE TO A MEETING HEALD TODAY IN BIRMINGHAM BY ALL LIOYDS BANK DIRECTORS,I JUST GET TO THE OFFICE BRIEF AND LEFT,IT WAS ALL DAY MEETING.

TO YOUR REQUEST THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CORRECTED, FOR YOU NOT TO HAVE PROBLEM ANY MORE, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE TO YOU TWO ACCOUNT. THE PREVIOUS ONE AND ANOTHER, SO THAT YOU CAN CHOSE WHICH YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT, THEY BOTH ARE APEX BANK AGENT. BELOW IS THE TWO ACCOUNT.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, ADDRESS: LONDON, UK. SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22. SORT CODE: 20 66 65. A/C NAME: LITHA SENTI
A/C NO: 93633403
IBAN: GB36 BARC 2066 6593 6334 03.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON
SORT CODE: 20 97 78
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22
A/C#: 33983781
lBAN: GB02BARC209778339837 81
Acct Name: DENICE MASTERSONS INTERNATIONAL LTD

SINCERELY

SMITH CLARK
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS REMITTANCE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211708 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 pm
Hi XXX,

I thank God that your fund is on the verge of transfer, as i got to the Bank this morning I saw the cheque that was prepare in your name I was very happy, please the only thing holding the fund now is the balance payment to be done, i meet with Mr. Smith this morning and he told me that he has been able to ratify the account for you, please you have to try as the payment need to be paid urgently to avoid delay of the transfer to your bank.

I promise you are not going to regret it but be happy for the rest of your life.

Regards
Barr. James

#211789 by AlanJones Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:49 am
Dear XXX,

You have done well so far but I implore you at this point not to relent or treat this with levity because the implications are enormous. I hope your procrastinating is not to the detriment of losing this fortune, because delay is dicey in this situation whatever you know you are going to do you better make it fast before the Bank of England will issue a revocation order.

Apparently the transfer had commenced but only stopped by the Apex Bank and as soon as the final tax is paid the transfer will continue and hit your account immediately. I appreciate your help but you just have to intensify effort because delay is dicey and it is capable of jeopardizing our success. Please Endeavour to do this for both of us and rest assured your effort will be celebrated.

James

#211959 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 pm
Hi XXX,

I am still expecting your email hopefully with a copy of the payment slip to enable me do the needful first thing Monday morning by following up with inland revenue and give you the good news at the start of your day. Be assured that everything would be finally completed on Monday, certainly the £12.4million should be at your bank by Wednesday. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Please revert to me asap

James

#212094 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:01 am
Scammer sends text messages from +447762863963.

#212158 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 pm
Dear XXX,

How was your weekend? I appreciate your effort to see that we succeed. Meanwhile I send you a test message through my phone and I hope you receive it.

The payment slip you send to me I could not access it, because it was corrupt by virus, please I would like you to reattach it to me with PDF, because I will be going to the Bank tomorrow to know when your £12.4million will be transfer to your account, especially now that the balance payment is done. Please try and send it to me because I need it for my record and confirmation in the Lioyds bank tomorrow.

Thank you and hope to see you soon for celebration.

James

#212208 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 am
Hi XXX,

Thanks i received the attachment that you send, but still having problems in opening it therefore for us to be on a safe side instead of doing same thing and not working I have decided you send it through FAX to me this morning so I can start my day with the Lloyds Bank. I want the transfer to be concluded this week so that I can come to your country for my share.

Meanwhile the Test message was from me and the number is for me also for security reason I have it to do the test message to you, because I was very busy as at that yesterday, the number for the Fax is +44-7005942007, if you cannot send it through fax then you have to try and attach it very well so that I can access it.

Thanks,
James

#212276 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 am
Dear XXX,

I just came back from the Bank and I was told that they never receive any payment slip, even I saw Mr. Smith directly. Please can you tell me what is going on because the payment slip you send to me I could not access it base on the way it was attach, which says that it was not properly attach.

Can you kindly tell me if you are still on the same page with me? Right now I am totally confused, because of your procrastination which is not too good for this business, you do not have to be upset by my email because it is just what I feel, very frustrated and bemused.

However, this is no time for controversy but to expedite action and do the needful otherwise it would be calamity before the week runs out if the payment is not meant. I am a lawyer, I know what I am talking about and base on what Mr. Smith discuss with me.
Please try and endeavor to handle this payment with utmost importance so that we can celebrate and not sorrow.

Just try and reattach it very well or if you have not made the payment you better try and do so and send a copy also to Lloyds Bank, so that first thing tomorrow morning the transfer can commence immediately the Apex Bank grant the order of release.

I will appreciate your understanding in this.

Regards
James

#212284 by AlanJones Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 pm
XXX,

Thank you for your effort it is not in vain, I think they are having problems one of their net work providers that was why I gave Mr. Smith personal email to you meanwhile he gave it to me for you and I believe you have used the medium to reach the Bank all this while.

I can remember you told that the delay for you not been able to make the payment last week was because you never knew that the account Mr. Smith send to you end up in Spam box, that you discover it very late, meanwhile he is the director of fund remittance whatever you send to him equally the Bank will be aware. Anyway please try and do something fast before calamity struck.

Please try and let get over this, so that I can come to celebrate with you in your country, I will be very grad if the payment is done and the fund released to your account a business like this is not suppose to experience delay of any kind.
Thank you and expect to receive a clear attachment of the payment slip, after you copy Mr. Smith.

James

#212403 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 am
ATTN; XXX,

WE ARE SORRY TO HAVE INFORMED YOU THAT THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SEND HAS NOTING TO DO WITH THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS SENT TO YOU BY US,AND IT HAS BEEN CONFIRM BY HM REVENUE AND IT WAS REFUSE.

WE ARE REFFERING YOU TO THE DATE THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS SEND TO YOU, (23 OF JULY 2014) JUST GO AHEAD AND CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT AND MADE YOUR AMENDMENT BY MAKING PAYMENT TO THE RIGHT ACCOUNT AND NOT OKORODUDU PAUL OR RATHER TO LIOYDS BANK.

SINCERELY
SMITH CLARK

#212461 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 pm
XXX,

I just came back from the Bank and I was told about your message to Mr. Smith, I can imagine why you have to go to that lent off telling Mr. Smith that you will report the matter to UK police, knowing fully that you did not make any payment and if at all you do it was into a wrong account.

My friend please I am advising you against any message that will jeopardize this transaction, if you know you are no more on the same page with me you better come out strait instead of deceiving my person, You do not have to be upset by my email because it is just what I feel, very frustrated and bemused.

What I told you earlier was that you pay the money into a wrong account and when I got to the Bank this afternoon the same thing the bank are saying and moreover all the message that I send to you, as you were replying the bank you now send all our conversation to them, my friend let me know what you are up to.

I have to start answering some questions from Mr. Smith to know if you are the real beneficiary to this inheritance, because of my reputation I was able to convince them, I implore you to stop acting like a child. I did not intend to get a penny from you is just that i run out of cash, The true test of collaboration is how the partners react during crisis now you are acting as if you are no more interested, if you know you want to continue with this transaction then go ahead and make the payment and stop telling lies about what you did not do.

Since it has come to my notice that you want to destroy all my effort in this business, I will try and make the payment myself, I have some share and my car I think I will put them for sale,because no one is willing to borrow me money any more because i have not been able to pay back what i borrowed before, if that is why you are acting strange. As soon as I am through I will get you inform.

Thanks
James

#212726 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:38 am
Dear XXX,

I wish to thank you for your mail, it is very clear that your commitment towards this transaction is not good enough. I really appreciate your effort and support so far in this transaction, but it seems that delay in completing this transaction based on your inability to comply with the HM Inland Revenue Tax balance fees could make all of us losers at the end; i refuse to allow this to happen. since you;ve made up your mind that is deceive me over the payment you did not do.

I have put a lot into this transaction, i would hate for all to be in vain as the ends justifies the means. Basically, i have contacted a Saudi Arabia businessman who demands strict confidentiality, privacy and more involvement with his handling of the business to receive the money in his Country since you refused to comply with the balance fees or continue the transaction Moreover, he is willing to extend his total commitment and support to see the successful completion of this transaction. In view of this, i require that you transcribe the letter below into your letter heading and send it to the bank.

TEXT LETTER

Dear Sir,

Change Of Beneficiary

The above subject matter refers: I hereby wish to advise that the payment of £12.4million pounds should be transferred to my colleague With particulars as stated below:

Al Rajhi Bank
Saudi Arabia Riyadh Medina Road
AC no 282608010621646
SWIFT CODE RJHISARI
ROUNTING NO SA7880000282608010621646
BENEFICIARY NAME; FAISAL TAHSIN MABRUK ALABDULRHMAN

My colleague will be taking care of all the expenses concerning the release of my payment.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely yours,
XXX

It is only you being the present legitimate beneficiary that can effect this business change and i am counting on you, my dear friend please I am begging you in the name of God, to write this letter on your letterhead duly signed and stamped and have it sent today.Although the businessman has requested for the same percentage as agreed between you and I, by my honor, I would have like you to be compensated but i do not now what will be the reaction of the new beneficiary when the money arrive in Saudi Arabia, he might not entertain Third parties I respect the position of the businessman as much as i respect yours, but, please be advised that my aim is to satisfy the purpose of the business.

Your urgent and kind attention is highly required.

Regards,
Barr James Andrew

#212894 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 am
ATTN; XXX

THIS MESSAGE IS TO SERVE AS CONFIRMATION OF THE CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OF YOUR PAYMENT TO FAISAL TAHSIN MABRUK ALABDULRHMAN, AND TO CLARIFY THAT WE GOT YOUR CONSENT THROUGH YOUR ATTORNEY. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS WITH YOUR CLAMES OTHERWISE, WE SHALL HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO PROCEED AND REMIT THE FUND TO FAISAL TAHSIN MABRUK ALABDULRHMAN’S BANK ENDORSEMENT FROM PRIORY COURT.

SINCERELY

SMITH CLARK

#213450 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 pm
Hi XXX,

This is no time for controversy rather than to think of the way forward, and do not fill as if you are not part of the conspiracy because you know very well that you are not the real next of kin we are just trying to take advantage of my late client situation, so stop the threat.

Nevertheless I have been able to put some money to gather by selling off my wife share and some of my belongings, we are now left with £2000, I implore you to try and send the balance £2000,since you have refuse to sign the change of beneficiary letter, meaning you still want us to finalize the business together.

Please try and do something so that the transfer can take place this week.

James