Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#211079 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:31 am
This is an au pair job scam. There is no job, just a scammer looking to steal your money.

Profile on eaupair.com - FAM358582
Family Name : emily shawn
Family eMail Address : [email protected]
Family Address : 17,church street austin
:
:
: 07042
Country Of Residence : U.S.A.
State or Province of Residence : Texas

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#211127 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened by someone in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.189.129
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#211335 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:26 pm
Hello Aupair
I am a Emily shawn and i travel all around the Europe due to my type of work
(marketer) and i am to start my trips anytime from now and i cant leave my
children all alone cos my husband is also a very busy man and you know the kids
nowadays need to be watch over by parent or guardian because the hand we use in
monitoring them will definitely determine tomorrow.We Live New jersey
and also this is not my first time of hiring an aupair and i will want an aupair
that will make my kids happy always when we away ,therefore i saw your post
that you will like to be my aupair here in the US and i am so much interested in
you when i saw your profile and all about you that is why i decided to contact you..
i will want to know where you are at present,your age and if you can start by June or July.
i will appreciate it. i have two kids lilly and smith
I want you to be with them and take good care of them for about some months
All i need from you is trust and honesty and also i will like to know your available .
Have a nice day and i hope to see your picture too.
Regards
Emily shawn

Originating IP: 154.120.95.41
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: n/a

#211943 by AlanJones Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 am
Hello Our lovlely Aupair,
I am happy to get a response from you for that i am seriously in need
of someone to take care of my children..
I am very happy that you are willing to be the one for my lovely children here
in the state and i will like to know it you are available for now.my kids are well behave kids
and they get on with people i am willing to offer you a job as my aupair here in Us.
My kids are friendly.My kids name are Smith and Lilly and i promise you will really
like to be there aupair and also we have 3 bedrooms and 3bathrooms will be responsible
for your meal and also your stay because you will stay with us so you will be leaving
in one of the rooms.All you need to do as an aupair is just to take care of our kids
and make sure they do not suffer,
make sure they are always happy in our absent in the house and also in a while you
go and pick them from school. You are to work 7hours per day after which you can
relax go out and have fun and also we will like you to send any pics of you.
Concerning your salary you will be paid 230dollars per week and 50 dollars
for pocket money which i believe is ok for you because we want good care for our kids.
I will like to know if you have been to US before and also do u have any criminal record.
Have a nice day
hope to hear from you soon
Regard
Emily Shawn
Note:Attached are my family pics

Image Image Image Image

#212021 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 am
Hi dear, how are you today hope you're good...well i will like to know your name and if possible send me a picture of you.
I'm willing to offer job here as my aupair and i will like to know if you are available now
Concerning your visa and woking permit there is this reliable agency company who as been helping us for years when it comes to getting visa and work permtit for our aupairs and other travelling matters.. ([email protected])
Email them tell them i dericted you and get back to me as soon as you get response from them
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Regards
Shawn's family ​

#212156 by AlanJones Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 pm
From source philip - [email protected]

Hello Applicant
We got your mail and your aupair visa application will begin in earnest if you provide with us the following information since you were directed you to us by Mrs Emily shawn family, and you could get your visa with 2 weeks and 4 days .. We will like you to provide us with the following so that the Preparation of the document can start immediately.
1 Your full Name as written on your international passport
2 Your mailing Address
3 Nationality(Including a valid international passport) Scan and send to our email box and also a passport
4 Address of the (US EMBASSY) in your location
5 A Total of 710dollars to enable process the necessary documents which include
VISA
VISA CHARGES
HEALTH INSURANCE
WORK PERMIT
TRAVEL INSURANCE

So as soon as you have gotten the necessary things including the money just get back to us to start your documents in earnest so that we will send it to the (United state embassy) in your location in other for you to be given a US visa..We will like to tell you that our site is down for now for maintenance..

THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICE
SOURCETRAVELS

Originating IP: 196.46.246.165
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: n/a

#212426 by AlanJones Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 am
Good day and hope you had a nice weekend!!
We got the detail and we will begin work on that till you get your passport to your in here.
And how are we going abot the payment??
NOTE:attected is a J-1 visa application for which you are to fill the part that concern you only and forward it back to us.

SOURCETRAVELS

#212627 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 pm
Hello dear how are you doing today hope good!!
Mrs emily email to ask about your process and we told her we are on it.
here is the payment info below and you are to make the payment via (money gram) and get back to us here with the payment details as soon as you make the payment.

NAME: JENIFER CASH
ADDRESS:APT 1010,HOUSTON TEXAS
....................................................................................................
SOURCETRAVELS

#212883 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:44 am
Good day XXX.
We got your mail concerning the request of our bank info but we will like to let you know that we don't transact such amount with bank account in here and we choose the money gram because is more easier and faster when it come to sending money.
Hope you do understand us better.

SOURCETRAVELS

#212991 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 pm
No you don't need to that we'll see how we can work things out with you..we will get a bank info up for you.

#213309 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:48 am
Good day applicant hope you you had a great weekend..
Here is the bank details you ask for below and we will like to know how far you've gone concerning the form and what date will your visa be ready too. because we are about to fill some document in here and forward it to the US embassy there.
We will begin the complete process as soon as you've made the payment today.
.....................................................................................................................................................
Name on acct: Anita A Thompson
Bank name: boa
Acct no: 3810402439XX
Rout no: 021200339

SOURCETRAVELS.

#213665 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 pm
Hello XXX we got your mail concerning the swift code..we ask you to make this easy from the start by using (MONEY GRAM) we are trying to please you with your process but it seems you don't want to make thing easier in here.
You refuse to give update on your passport and the form forwarded to you..what's going on about that?
And please kindly make the payment via a easy and fastest mean with the first info we gave to you and kindly get back to us with the payment details.
Hope to hear from you concerning your passport and the form too.

SOURCETRAVELS

#213765 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 am
Thanks for the reply and we so much understand your plight..Here is he swift code of our bank account as requested by you(940108115)...But i doubt if any international deposit will enter the account for nw and if the international transfer is initiated from you end it will take days before it get here..The main reason is just because we are auditing our account for the mid year activities that was the main reason we ask you to send it through Money gram...However,i will advise you use alternative means such as western union, money gram or RIA to make the payment...We will also need your document to start the processing.
pls kindly bear with us and make us work with you as we're willin to give you the best service..
We hope to hear from you soon...
Thanks for using our service

GARY HILL
CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
SOURCE TRAVELS.

#213878 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm
Hello XXX
Just finished talking with the agnecy and they explain some stuff to me about your payment issue..i don't know but i think they are in the best post to help you get your visa and work permit asap because they let me understand that they are already working on your papers .
They also said you refuse to provde your passport and the form they gave to you for filling..
You are safe with any transaction you make wit them either by bank o not we've been working together for years now and i can bet they are perfect and reliable.
All i have to say now is to put it all on me..i promise you safety
Hope to hear from you concerning this
Shawn's family

#214199 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 am
Well i do understand that you are trying to be safe with your money which is good but i'm insisting go with sourcetravels to make the visa.
Because i know there capability and i believe you are safe..put it all on me nothing will go wrong.
Shawn's family

Good morning XXX i will like to know if you stay with your father if yes i will like to have a phone conversation with yopu guys..Let me have your phone number
Shawn's family

Hello XXX,
Hope you got my last mail. I've spoken to the head of accountancy of the agency and they've aggreed to get you the full banking details by monday. You should know that i am doing this just to get ready for my travel and i haven't got much time left here.
However, I have instructed the agency to provide you with the banking details asap.

Hi dear you sto mailing hipe you are good?